Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? (889 Views)

What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? by Inemobot(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
List out the business. Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? by jta2012(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sir,The businesses are many ,i wl advise u to start with REAL ESTATE ( RENTAL HOMES ).
1.Sachet water and bottled water biz,
2. Hotel biz,manufacturing of various daily need
products in buck,
3. Independent contractors to the major contractors.
4.Transportation services
especially ( LONG DISTANCE,CAR HIRE SERVICES,PRODUCTS HAULAGE )
5.BULK SERVICE BROADBAND SERVICE
6.Large Scale blocks molding factory and allied services
7.Educational services such as schools at all the 3 levels
8.Paints manufacturing
For basic reports on investment in water production,independent contractors,
and Paints manufacturing PLS CALL 08184932156 OR EMAIL jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com
for ENQUIRIES and ORDER..
Thank You
JTAconsulting,Lagos.
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? by CaptainBomb(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Buy 4 -5 marwa and give them out on hire purchase. 1 maruwa market price is btw 400k-410k depend on model. Give them out for 750k hire purchase to the chairman of a garage and not direct rider. Come back to thank me.
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
CaptainBomb: Buy 4 -5 marwa and give them out on hire purchase. 1 maruwa market price is btw 400k-410k depend on model. Give them out for 750k hire purchase to the chairman of a garage and not direct rider. Come back to thank me.

Lol, quite enticing but there are questions I'll like to ask.

1. Since the chairman of the garage will have to look for a rider, that means there's a percentage of the money he'll take. Will I have to pay him from my pocket or he'll give the rider at let's say, 800k

2. How long will it take before the payment is completed?

3. What's the range of initial payment one can request for?

Looking forward to your response. Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? by CaptainBomb(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, quite enticing but there are questions I'll like to ask.

1. Since the chairman of the garage will have to look for a rider, that means there's a percentage of the money he'll take. Will I have to pay him from my pocket or he'll give the rider at let's say, 800k

2. How long will it take before the payment is completed?

3. What's the range of initial payment one can request for?

Looking forward to your response. Thanks.
1. Your own actual return is 700k - 720k because you will have to pay for Tarmak registration, pay for Marwa registration, buy some compulsary sticker after that you will do any other guide u want to do to the marwa e.g (light guide and some tapolin.

2. The chairman / Rider Pay you 15k weekly till the amount signed is fully settle. It take up to a year.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
CaptainBomb: 1. Your own actual return is 700k - 720k because you will have to pay for Tarmak registration, pay for Marwa registration, buy some compulsary sticker after that you will do any other guide u want to do to the marwa e.g (light guide and some tapolin.

2. The chairman / Rider Pay you 15k weekly till the amount signed is fully settle. It take up to a year.

Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? by zealotoil: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
You can buy tipper trucks 3-4mil per truck, register in a stone querry. Take 100-150k weekly per truck.within a year, you make back the money you use to buy a truck. Or better still enter into the oil and gas business and make close to 200k weekly. I wish I can get that kinda capital
Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? by Angelstartups(f): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
@Inemobot, ensure you diversify your investment so you can cushion the loss effects from one business with geometric profits from another.
INVESTMENT RULE NO.1: NEVER PUT ALL YOUR MONEY IN ONE SECURITY (like, dont put all your eggs in one basket)
INVESTMENT RULE NO.2: NEVER FORGET RULE NUMBER 1

You may do well to sign up on www.angelstartups.com.ng as an Investor and flip through many viable businesses you could invest part of the windfall in. Its a professional platform and completely FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation In Warri / Court Freezez Dangote's Account In 20 Banks / Navy Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.