Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,463 members, 7,888,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. (8026 Views)

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by wembley01(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2011
After going through a lot and been through a bit. i have gathered 101 lucrative businesses that you can do. do not look further, contact me on emoney4nigerians@yahoo.com
i will get across the list to you.this is FREE for the first 20 people to contact me.
07032476204 (please do not call just text your info and email address).
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by xandy84: 11:41pm On May 04, 2011
post it here or forget about it
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by Osama10(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2011
If its not a scam post it here.
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by xandy84: 12:06am On May 05, 2011
what do you expect before, 101 business idea from a jobless person, i dey laugh in Calabar
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by wembley01(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2011
xandy84:

what do you expect before, 101 business idea from a jobless person, i dey laugh in Calabar
it is so cool that you think like this, i will give you an assignment to do, get a call across to DSTV NIGERIA and request if WEMBLEY is a dealer, Do not forget to inquire about how much it cost to be a registered retailer, by this time you will know i am not jobless,
Osama10:

If its not a scam post it here.
success do not come to those who cannot carry a simple instruction, i promised to send for free to the first 20people to mail or text me, if you are lucky to be in the first 20 then fine, i am here to expose to you jobs you never thought of and even more to follow, stay foused
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by AjanleKoko: 9:41am On May 07, 2011
Judging by your signature, the entire gamut of 101 prolly has one thing or the other to do with DSTV grin
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by wembley01(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Judging by your signature, the entire gamut of 101 prolly has one thing or the other to do with DSTV grin
it seems everyone on here has a negative mind, even if i have to put up 101 business why will all be around dstv cuz i am a DSTV dealer, anyway, there is always a 2way to a sword, this subject may not be for u,
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 10, 2011
@wembley this time u used to run ya mouth why not use it to send the Poo u feel we need, akpa!
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by wembley01(m): 4:59am On May 14, 2011
lancaster:

@wembley this time u used to run ya mouth why not use it to send the Poo u feel we need, akpa!
you are correct, i dont have your time
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by AjanleKoko: 5:09am On May 14, 2011
Moved to the Business section.
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by sydneyboma: 5:51am On Mar 13, 2013
AjanleKoko: Moved to the Business section.
GRAB N1 – N40 MILLION GRANT (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
HURRY AND ORDER FOR THE MANUAL NOW!
30 % DISCOUNT ONLY ON THE 14TH MARCH.
ORDERING INSTRUCTION: TO ORDER FOR THE MANUAL PAY
N5000 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AT ACCESS BANK PLC.
RECEIVE e MANUAL IN YOUR EMAIL BOX IN 5 MINUTES AFTER PAYMENT
SEND I HAVE PAID TO EMAIL: sydnero4u@yahoo.com, 08033101493
CALL SYDNEY FOR ACCOUNT INFO
OFFICE: NO 46 OBI- WALI ROAD RUMUIGBO PORT HARCOURT.
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by okennaM: 1:17am On Mar 21, 2013
wembley 01:
it is so cool that you think like this, i will give you an assignment to do, get a call across to DSTV NIGERIA and request if WEMBLEY is a dealer, Do not forget to inquire about how much it cost to be a registered retailer, by this time you will know i am not jobless,
success do not come to those who cannot carry a simple instruction, i promised to send for free to the first 20people to mail or text me, if you are lucky to be in the first 20 then fine, i am here to expose to you jobs you never thought of and even more to follow, stay foused
yes u promised to send it free to first 20 people agreed, what happens to the 21st people upward? If u don't want to post it here keep to urself poo!
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by Jbrain88: 3:28am On Mar 21, 2013
sydney boma:
GRAB N1 – N40 MILLION GRANT (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
HURRY AND ORDER FOR THE MANUAL NOW!
30 % DISCOUNT ONLY ON THE 14TH MARCH.
ORDERING INSTRUCTION: TO ORDER FOR THE MANUAL PAY
N5000 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AT ACCESS BANK PLC.
RECEIVE e MANUAL IN YOUR EMAIL BOX IN 5 MINUTES AFTER PAYMENT
SEND I HAVE PAID TO EMAIL: sydnero4u@yahoo.com, 08033101493
CALL SYDNEY FOR ACCOUNT INFO
OFFICE: NO 46 OBI- WALI ROAD RUMUIGBO PORT HARCOURT.
,hw do u xpect me 2 jst work in2 a bank n pay in 5k in2 ur scam accnt jst lyk dat,hmm ,nawa o
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by conceptkid(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2013
101 lucrative business you can does not make any sense if you dont know the challenges you are going to face when starting that business and how to tackle them it is very good to start a business because it gives you financial freedom what if you start and along the line you encounter some challenges,you will get stuck at that point then you will be looking for a way out or might want to quit at that point,look know this now if you dont know it before they are no good or bad business what we have are only good entrepreneurs if an entrepreneur is good then that business is going to be good why because he or she knows the in and out of that business the ups and downs the challenges and the problem,so what will you do when you encounter such challenges that is am urging you to quickly visit this http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-start-and-succeed-in-small-business/137075066463972 this are some of the challenges you will be facing when starting 2.raising capital for their business
.gathering their team members
. finding business location
. finding good employees
.finding good customers
.competition
Re: Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. by PresidKing(m): 1:24am On Oct 26, 2015
Did people later got this 101 of businesses, can anyone testify that he/she got it??

(1) (Reply)

How To Re-Negotiate A Bad Bank Loan / CBN Begins Grassroot Enaira Adoption With 7,740 Agent Points / I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.