Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris (5001 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Deeper Life Pastor Abakporo Nabbed By FBI For Conning An Elderly Woman / Your Words Control Your Life - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2013
shdemidemi:

You just tip toe any where and everywhere that the wind of ignorance propel you to. I am here explaining Romans to you, you are running down to the book of Acts that you are equally ignorant about.

@Tgirl

No vex jare, I just can't stand when this my friend bring him Torah come the gathering of Christians ni,

As for upgrade, we all need to upgrade from Torah, the same way that teacher called 'Apollos' upgraded from Old Testament to the gospel of grace in Christ.. Nothing else

Once we are in Christ, which upgrade do we then need ? May be, if what they call upgrade is the constant hearing of God's word, I go then agree.

This guy yashua go shame for you too ooo.

Taking his word apart shamelessly, and spreading this false paulind doctrine of yours. grin

No respect for the word of God whatsoever, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men

just remember, you have been warned

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by shdemidemi(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Yeah, Yashua is a torah fanatic as well smiley

So our brother has been justified already

You keep on being a paul fanatic grin that surely has its reward as well.

You have been warned

Did 'Yashua' see Paul after He resurrected?

Did 'Yashua' say he had to go but he had a lot to say that the disciples can't grasp before his death?

Do you discard anything that Christ says outside the four gospels?
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2013
shdemidemi:

Did 'Yashua' see Paul after He resurrected?

Did 'Yashua' say he had to go but he had a lot to say that the disciples can't grasp before his death?

Do you discard anything that Christ says outside the four gospels?

The question is why do you refuse to be exactly as you master?

Its called hypocrisy grin

You can be exactly as the master is but never grEATER

You are trying to be greater than your master by preaching this doctrine of man. smiley

You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by flourishG(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2013
MostHigh:

You are trying to be greater than your master by preaching this doctrine of man. smiley

You have been warned.
give your life a meaning.

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Tell us what you @FOLYKAZE know about upgrading! Dazall!! grin

Fvcking Dazal. Did I start topic for upgrading?
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

So that means you were busy attacking what you've not bothered to understand .

Proverbs 18:13
He who answers a matter before he hears the facts—it is folly and shame to him.

Oh my good God. So because you are a christian you think you know whole bible and can pick the verse that will save your azz? Fvck that

1 Peter 3:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Pastor Chris has brainwashed you. I asked a simple question but you refused to answer. If you cant, you putting your faith into shame
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by JesusisLord85: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
MostHigh:

You have been warned.

Don't mind him, he can't see beyond his nose.

Let's show him who will be saved and who won't.

Revelation 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan".

Who says they are Jews today? It is the oyinbo turks you see in Jerusalem. They are converts, ashkenazi Jews, sons of Japeth. We blacks are the true Hebrews (well, not all of us, but I know, as a yoruba man, I am)

Luke 21:24 " And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

They are gentiles.

Revelation 21: 11 having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 and had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:"

Ezekiel 48 "31 And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi. 32 And at the east side four thousand and five hundred: and three gates; and one gate of Joseph, one gate of Benjamin, one gate of Dan. 33 And at the south side four thousand and five hundred measures: and three gates; one gate of Simeon, one gate of Issachar, one gate of Zebulun. 34 At the west side four thousand and five hundred, with their three gates; one gate of Gad, one gate of Asher, one gate of Naphtali. 35 It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The Lord is there."

Where are those of this new religion 'christianity' in this story?

Let's help demi adn co out:

Matthew 7:21-23
"21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Sounds like they had faith, but no works. Which works? "If ye were the children of Abraham, ye would do the works of Abraham"

Enter via the narrow gate friend.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
flourishG: give your life a meaning.

Wetin this one dey talk sef?

And live like you smiley

Sorry no way man

Hypocrites will always burn in unquenchable fire smiley

So if your burning you change your outlook in life grin

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by shdemidemi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Let me distort your 'lack of study theology' since you would be going to a book of Revelation that has nothing to do with our present status as the 'body of Christ'

We can both see how many times we come across the 'Holy Spirit' in the Pauline epistles and in the New Testament as a whole.

I believe you should also know what the role of the Holy Spirit is in the life of Christians.

Show me where you find Holy Spirit in the whole book of Revelation doing anything for or through these Jewish people.
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by flourishG(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Wetin this one dey talk sef?

And live like you smiley

Sorry no way man

Hypocrites will always burn in unquenchable fire smiley

So if your burning you change your outlook in life grin
give ya life a meaning.it's not too late you.
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
flourishG: give ya life a meaning.it's not too late you.

Look at this yashua hater smiley

Cant even accept the truth

Lawlessness is death

grin
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
shdemidemi: Let me distort your 'lack of study theology' since you would be going to a book of Revelation that has nothing to do with our present status as the 'body of Christ'

We can both see how many times we come across the 'Holy Spirit' in the Pauline epistles and in the New Testament as a whole.

I believe you should also know what the role of the Holy Spirit is in the life of Christians.

Show me where you find Holy Spirit in the whole book of Revelation doing anything for or through these Jewish people.

Gentiles aka christians have no part in the kingdom except through the 12 tribes smiley

Of which you confess you have nothing to do with Isreal.

You sound like alice in wonderland, niether here nor there.

You are no prophet. And that is why you keep on running away from prophecy grin

Jokes.

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by shdemidemi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Gentiles aka christians have no part in the kingdom except through the 12 tribes smiley

Of which you confess you have nothing to do with Isreal.

You sound like alice in wonderland, niether here nor there.

You are no prophet. And that is why you keep on running away from prophecy grin

Jokes.

I must be doomed then! Cos I am 100% sure I am not from those twelve tribes of Israel.

What can I do to be saved now? grin
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
shdemidemi:

I must be doomed then! Cos I am 100% sure I am not from those twelve tribes of Israel.

What can I do to be saved now? grin

By the words of your mouth you are judged grin

No jokes grin

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by JesusisLord85: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
shdemidemi: Let me distort your 'lack of study theology' since you would be going to a book of Revelation that has nothing to do with our present status as the 'body of Christ'

See this joker. Is it not the spirit that guides us to obey the commandments. Who enters heaven? "they who obey my commandments".
Or do you believe the Jews go to a different heaven.

Secondly, the holy spirit came on the Feast Day of Pentecost, to the Jewish believers.

Did not the spirit come upon David? Or is there a Jewish holy spirit, and a christian one again? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by JesusisLord85: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
MostHigh:

By the words of your mouth you are judged grin

No jokes grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by JesusisLord85: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
shdemidemi: Revelation that has nothing to do with our present status as the 'body of Christ'

Revelation echos the words of the prophets of old. I wonder where your end is talked about o vain gentile.
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by shdemidemi(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
JesusisLord85:

See this joker. Is it not the spirit that guides us to obey the commandments. Who enters heaven? "they who obey my commandments".

Secondly, the holy spirit came on the Feast Day of Pentecost, to the Jewish believers.

Did not the spirit come upon David? Or is there a Jewish holy spirit, and a christian one again? grin grin grin

How do you reason bro! I asked you to show me something, a guy that reasons right would simply say I can't find it there.

You would then end yourself in a ditch by saying Spirit came upon David. Do I need a Spirit to come on me as a Christian? No.

The Spirit of God now lives in me.

Now, please answer the question appopriately. Check the whole of Revelation if you would find th Spirit lead them as He does with Christians of this church age.
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Revelation echos the words of the prophets of old. I wonder where your end is talked about o vain gentile.

The man is no prophet thats why he runs away from prophetic works smiley

He would rather speak in tounges for 1000yrs than prophesy

The fear of prophecy is deeply rooted in guilt.

Paul his master even advised that he rather he prophesy than speak in tounges, but no way shidedemi is as set in his ways

A scoffer to the bone

A double minded man with a double minded gospel, one gospel for his kind and the other for isreal. Anathema smiley

The spirit of yashua is the spirit of prophecy

looks like your lacking somthing shidedemi grin

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by JesusisLord85: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
shdemidemi:

How do you reason bro! I asked you to show me something, a guy that reasons right would simply say I can't find it there.

You would then end yourself in a ditch by saying Spirit came upon David. Do I need a Spirit to come on me as a Christian? No.

Now, please answer the question appopriately. Check the whole of Revelation if you would find th Spirit lead them as He does with Christians of this church age.

Why does it need to say that specifically. Your religion came out of catholicism, a perversion of the truth. The Jews were the ones receiving the holy spirit, the Jews that believed and also the gentiles that believed in their God and Messiah.

You say you are led by the spirit. LMAO. And yet, you preach lies. You are indeed led by A spirit, that of your father lucifer.

Paul says "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh"

Jesus says:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it"

But you teach carnal faith without works. Pele
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
shdemidemi:

Your ego is too big smiley

Where do you want the spirit to dwell.

A man that can teach his master the error of his ways smiley

grin

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by JesusisLord85: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
MostHigh:

The man is no prophet thats why he runs away from prophetic works smiley

He would rather speak in tounges for 1000yrs than prophesy

The fear of prophecy is deeply rooted in guilt.

Paul his master even advised that he rather he prophesy than speak in tounges, but no way shidedemi is as set in his ways

A scoffer to the bone

A double minded man with a double minded gospel, one gospel for his kind and the other for isreal. Anathema smiley

The spirit of yashua is the spirit of prophecy

looks like your lacking somthing shidedemi grin

grin grin
I don't even know the point he is trying to make. He is not mentioned in Revelation and he ackowledges that. Should that not be a sign to turn from your carnal ways. Not for this guy. lol. antichrists
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by shdemidemi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
You should go learn what prophesy means in the New Testament @mosthigh
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Dont mind shidedemi and his double vision problem smiley

Two separate versions of holy spirit teaching two separate gospels

If only he had the courage to choose the right version

grin
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by shdemidemi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
JesusisLord85:

grin grin
I don't even know the point he is trying to make. He is not mentioned in Revelation and he ackowledges that. Should that not be a sign to turn from your carnal ways. Not for this guy. lol. antichrists
Are you part of the twelve tribes of Israel?
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
shdemidemi: You should go learn what prophesy means in the New Testament @mosthigh

Here we go again another double vision grin

Prophecy only has one meaning in the bible smileyersion as

To prophecy is to speak of things yet to come things that are imminent

grin cheesy grin

Pls give us the second base, version or interpretation mr shidedemi. grin
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
JesusisLord85:

grin grin

1000 likes for mentioning his peculiar pschychological predicament. smiley

No sire he wears his folly like a badge of honour.

@ shidedemi:I am not part of Isreal

@ shidedemi:I have my own gospel and have created a nation seperate from isreal that I belong to

Folly AKA foolishness

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by shdemidemi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Here we go again another double vision grin

Prophecy only has one meaning in the bible smileyersion as

To prophecy is to speak of things yet to come things that are imminent

grin cheesy grin

Pls give us the second base, version or interpretation mr shidedemi. grin

The Greek word used for prophesy in the New Testament is 'propheteia' signifying the speaking forth of the mind and counsel of God through scriptures.

The prophesy you are ignorantly talking about is 'propphetikos' in Greek. The Spirit of God rest on some partiicular people through whom He (God) speaks.
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by Gombs(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Oh my good God. So because you are a christian you think you know whole bible and can pick the verse that will save your azz? Fvck that

King James Version (KJV)
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Pastor Chris has brainwashed you. I asked a simple question but you refused to answer. If you cant, you putting your faith into shame

What good God? Do atheist believe in a certain good God?
Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

King James Version (KJV)

You didn't ask an intelligent question,you were rather attacking and condemning it shows your unwillingness to discuss. It's not every person the bible says we should answer.

2 Timothy 2:23
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

3 Likes

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by MostHigh: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
shdemidemi:

The Greek word used for prophesy in the New Testament is 'propheteia' signifying the speaking forth of the mind and counsel of God through scriptures.

The prophesy you are ignorantly talking about is 'propphetikos' in Greek. The Spirit of God rest on some partiicular people through whom He (God) speaks.

What about the word for prophecy in the torah smiley you are double minded all the way.

A greek boy to the bone.smiley

Also from your lame interpretation of prophecy you are restricting the speaking forth of the mind of God to your present only and also for only some particular topics which you like.

joker.

You try and put the allmighty in a box

you lawless man

grin

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Fvcking Dazal. Did I start topic for upgrading?

You should be ashamed of yourself using that language here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft / Pastor Jailed For Trafficking African Child 'slaves' / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.