Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,870 members, 7,848,531 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? (1497 Views)

Best One Tree Hill Characters / New Movie Trailer;"season Of The Witch" Starring Nicholas Cage / What Are Some Other Shows Like The King Of The Hill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Ciaralover(f): 4:33pm On May 30, 2006
I prefer college hill!!!Rodney is soo sexy, i also love audrina!!!she is my girl!!!
I use to like bianca but she is soo imature and childlish!!!
Ronaldo is also sexy!!
I kinda like audrina, i cannot stand anya!!
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Ciaralover(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2006
i made a mistake!!!
I meant to say i also love diedra cause she is my girl!!!
the last one about audrina is right, i kinda like her!!Just b/c i hate the fact that she still dates that stupid ass bpoy of her,the boy dont even like her!!!
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Hotstepper(f): 4:42pm On May 30, 2006
datz a useless show
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by dbounddy(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2006
have you ever watched it ?

I like Rodney and Orlando, they just remind me of me and my friends.
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Hotstepper(f): 5:10pm On May 30, 2006
if i haven't watched it, i wouldn't have said itz useless to me
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by bluenubian(f): 5:17pm On May 30, 2006
season of the tiger makes more sense, college hill has no purpose, its jus stupid
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by dbounddy(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2006
no futher comments
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by lauryn(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2006
I'ld go with College Hill, still dont get Season of the Tiger
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by ldollier(f): 5:40pm On May 30, 2006
both shows are useless, rubbish. but i do watch college hill grin. oh how i hate rodney, he is so conceitedddd. and i mean conceited. i mean we all know that he is handsome, but the way he presents himself is so annoying. have yall noticed the size of rodney's head sad. his head is so big sad. and his shape up is weird sad

anyhow, the show is useless but interesting cheesy
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Efani(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2006
dat show's lame as hell
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by bluenubian(f): 6:12pm On May 30, 2006
yeah both are lame, but i picked the tiger, seems more interesting
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by humpzz: 8:26pm On May 30, 2006
OMG i love college hill shocked . Diedra is annoying, Orlando is OK. Excuse me Rodney is not all that. cry lipsrsealed embarassed undecided. Anya is my girl, she's always herself and never tries to imitate anyone!. I have one question though did Rodney and Deidra hook up? shocked cool tongue smiley wink grin sad embarassed undecided kiss cry
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by sade511(f): 9:20pm On May 30, 2006
I hate College Hill. . .Ive never watched Season of the Tiger but judging form the recent posts Im not going to waste my time.
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Badman888(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2006
college hill is messed big time, i think last season was even better than this one
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by lauryn(f): 12:25am On May 31, 2006
Yes. The last season's was better
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Eastcoast(f): 12:51am On May 31, 2006
the two shows are very messed up. those kids need to be more serious than they currently are cheesy cheesy cheesy. I don't waste my precious time on those shows. i rather watch DR. 90210
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Efani(m): 2:14am On May 31, 2006
dat sucks even more
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Eastcoast(f): 11:27am On May 31, 2006
i sort of like Dr. 90210. in my opinion, itz interesting to watch the discomfort people have in their own skin.
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by bluenubian(f): 2:19pm On May 31, 2006
i ll stick to real world
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by sade511(f): 7:52pm On May 31, 2006
I like Dr.90210. . . its a little disgusting but I still like to watch it.
Eastcoast did you see the one when the man had the "hidden penis"?
It was so funny to me tongue
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Eastcoast(f): 8:15pm On May 31, 2006
No i didn't, that would be fun to watch. i didn't know that after weight lost, the skin stretches and just hangs there. I used to think that it returns to normal until i started watching that show. oh my Gosh. itz just amazing.
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by sade511(f): 10:06pm On May 31, 2006
Yeah. . .you need to see that episode.
The guy was so sad and I didnt mean to laugh but I couldnt help my self cheesy, thinking about it right now makes me laugh.
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by shawna(f): 5:10am On Jun 19, 2006
i like both shows rodney is so hottt tongue
i missed some episodes though, did rodney and deidra sleep together?
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 23, 2006
college hill man , rodney is soo fine , and arlando

but rodney man those lips

n he got str8 white teeth with a beautiful smile , ( my biggest turn on ) man im in love Lol smiley
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 23, 2006
yea rodney n deindra did it
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by davidif: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2009
I love milan.
Re: College Hill Or Season Of The Tiger? by davidif: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2009
who is watching college hill: south beach?

(1) (Reply)

Strong Digital Satellite Transpoders And Symbol Rates / Second Chance: Anybody Been Watching? / Movie Audition And Acting In A New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.