Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (148018 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2013
My picks for the day:
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2013
EUROPE WORLD CUP QUALIFICATION:
Andorra V Netherlands (7:30pm)
Faroe Islands V Germany (7:45pm)
San Marino V Poland (7:45pm)
Norway V Switzerland (6.00pm)
Ukraine V England (7;45 pm)
ARMENIA v Denamrk

Over 0.5 Goals in the 1st half. accumulate the 1st 3.put the rest singles. happy day ahead

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by kingk(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2013
royalads: EUROPE WORLD CUP QUALIFICATION:
ARMENIA v Denamrk

Over 0.5 Goals in the 1st half. accumulate the 1st 3.put the rest singles. happy day ahead
ARMENIA v Denamrk

May Oluwa bless you bro
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2013
you can accumulate them for over 1.5 goals full time good luck. but its better you learn to fish yourself ,not waiting for the fish itself.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ayoola190: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2013
royalads: I go to soccer24.com, I check out for matches in the major leagues I mentioned before. Leagues like: GERMANY,SPAIN,NORWAY NETHERLANDS. I click on the 'standing'. It brings out the standing of all the teams in that particular league. I go back to the teams that was listed to ply that day,
I write down those with the odds of 1.6 and down, I go to the standing and click over/under 2.5 goal. It brings out all the teams that has scored over 2.5 goals in green color. I check the top 5 to see if any of the teams listed in over 2.5 goals are playing
I dont understand what you mean by odd of 1.6 and BELOW. Pls explain
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2013
royalads: if they are playing, I would drop the mouse click on each green bar, to know the scores of the past matches. This is to make sure that the team is the scorer of the goal, not receivers. If you see the last 5 scores of maybe team green to be: Green v blue:2.1, green v white 3:1, green v orange 4:1,green v brown 2:1.it means that the team green are the scorers not receivers.So the probability of team green to score at least 1 goal during the 1st half is about 95% high. so you go with over 0.5 goals with them. Start with singles first,when u are more confident,start accumulating. Any questions,let me know.

CAN I APPLY THIS 4 D W/C QUALIFIERS?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Akabay(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
royalads: over 0.5 in the first half

tnx bros, more blessing
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Odunharry(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
ARMENIA v Denamrk

do we av peepz dat plays 1960 or bet9ja here?
Can i apply it to any of ds game?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
royalads: you can accumulate them for over 1.5 goals full time good luck. but its better you learn to fish yourself ,not waiting for the fish itself.

after clicking d 0.5, nira betty will not add game @ my slip, what do i do?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by naijawisdom(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
For those who are still new to football betting, i think this ebook
will help them a lot at http://massiveprofitvault.com/aph.pdf

Enjoy
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
ayoola190:
I dont understand what you mean by odd of 1.6 and BELOW. Pls explain
for a particular game bookmakers give specific bet odds to team if you select them to win, thats the odd your money(stake) will be multiplied by if you win. that the odd is talking about. so if there is a match between two teal you have to search for the team whose odd is 1.6 or below, then follow the next procedures as explained
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Dopefiend(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
This is actually one of the best thread on nairaland. I love the set rules here i.e no selling of ebook, or advertising of any sort. A very big family where even the students got the lecturer's back. Very nice and commendable. Lordbiz may you reap the fruit of ur labour. To all the punters, DISCIPLINE is the keyword. Dnt get GREEDY for ANY REASON!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by okechukwu3: 5:07am On Sep 11, 2013
U guys are great, good one there
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by chux76(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2013
To all the great Punters here,Let me commend you 1st by saying God go dey sardine & cherry jam una bread.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by geetee7(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
naijawisdom: For those who are still new to football betting, i think this ebook
will help them a lot at http://massiveprofitvault.com/aph.pdf

Enjoy
take your time o o o.carry your market commot here.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by kingk(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
1. 09.09.13 19:00

FC Emmen - FC Oss (1X2)

Customer type: FC Emmen @ 1.90

Result: FC Emmen

2. 09.09.13 19:00

FC Eindhoven - Jong FC Twente Enschede (1X2)

Customer type: FC Eindhoven @ 1.60

Result: FC Eindhoven

3. 09.09.13 19:30

Spain - Albania (1X2)

Customer type: Spain @ 1.03

Result: Spain

4. 10.09.13 17:00

Iceland - Kazakhstan (1X2)

Customer type: Iceland @ 1.35

Result: Iceland

5. 09.09.13 19:30

Belarus - France (1X2)

Customer type: France @ 1.20

Result: France

6. 09.09.13 19:45

Republic of Ireland - Germany (1X2)

Customer type: Germany @ 1.50

Result: Germany

7. 09.09.13 19:00

Belgium - Northern Ireland (1X2)

Customer type: Belgium @ 1.13

Result: Belgium

Here is my personal result yesterday, all odds is less than 1.6.............. A big thanks to Lordbiz..........only Oluwa will bless you oh.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingk: 1. 09.09.13 19:00

FC Emmen - FC Oss (1X2)

Customer type: FC Emmen @ 1.90

Result: FC Emmen

2. 09.09.13 19:00

FC Eindhoven - Jong FC Twente Enschede (1X2)

Customer type: FC Eindhoven @ 1.60

Result: FC Eindhoven

3. 09.09.13 19:30

Spain - Albania (1X2)

Customer type: Spain @ 1.03

Result: Spain

4. 10.09.13 17:00

Iceland - Kazakhstan (1X2)

Customer type: Iceland @ 1.35

Result: Iceland

5. 09.09.13 19:30

Belarus - France (1X2)

Customer type: France @ 1.20

Result: France

6. 09.09.13 19:45

Republic of Ireland - Germany (1X2)

Customer type: Germany @ 1.50

Result: Germany

7. 09.09.13 19:00

Belgium - Northern Ireland (1X2)

Customer type: Belgium @ 1.13

Result: Belgium

Here is my personal result yesterday, all odds is less than 1.6.............. A big thanks to Lordbiz..........only Oluwa will bless you oh.
BOSS. THANK GOD YOU WON OH. BUT WHAT I EXPLAINED EARLIER WAS NOT ABOUT 1X2 CATEGORY OH IT WAS JUST TO ASSIST YOU MAKE YOUR UNDER/OVER PICK. PLEASE ENJOY YOUR WIN AND RUN AWAY FROM 1X2. PLEASE I DEY BEG UNA. THANKS

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by litetias(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2013
Thanks for the advice Lordbiz
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dombible(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
lordsbiz:
BOSS. THANK GOD YOU WON OH. BUT WHAT I EXPLAINED EARLIER WAS NOT ABOUT 1X2 CATEGORY OH IT WAS JUST TO ASSIST YOU MAKE YOUR UNDER/OVER PICK. PLEASE ENJOY YOUR WIN AND RUN AWAY FROM 1X2. PLEASE I DEY BEG UNA. THANKS
i just wana say tnk u to Mr Lordbiz and all d great speakers here may God bless u al,i'm tru wit d readin i tink i hav to fund my betfair acct nw and go into business,see dat mst of ideas here wil work perfectly wit betfair if i'm wrng pls let me knw.what i wil like to ask is that how can i start wit at least N1000 @ betfair as u knw dat betfair lowest bets is 4$ each.or is there any other site which i can use in Nija here dat wrks perfectly wit dis method here?tnk u.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by meelach: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lordbiz please I need how to begin progressively so to keep increasing the initial capital progressively. The over 1.5 seems to be perfect. Have u come up with any other simpler formula.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by meelach: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=dombible] i just wana say tnk u to Mr Lordbiz and all d great speakers here may God bless u al,i'm tru wit d readin i tink i hav to fund my betfair acct nw and go into business,see dat mst of ideas here wil work perfectly wit betfair if i'm wrng pls let me knw.what i wil like to ask is that how can i start wit at least N1000 @ betfair as u knw dat betfair lowest bets is 4$ each.or is there any other site which i can use in Nija here dat wrks perfectly wit dis method here?tnk u. [/quote

Naijabet accepts minimum of N200 per stake
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by litetias(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nairabet is cool. As low as 50 naira per stake.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by meelach: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
How can we bet progressively any formula sir
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by daftpikin: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
:oOMG!!! Where have I been... Make I run go back page3... I dey come
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ifihear(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
To all the great Punters here,Let me commend you 1st by saying God go dey sardine & cherry jam una bread. I have never had football betting so good since I started trying it out for over 2yrs now, I was loosing consistently using the 1x2 method and over accumulating I decided to take a break from betting,but since I stumbled upon this thread and read all the techniques you guys have been dropping FREELY my mind has been @ ease placing bets.
I had N120 left on my betdigits acct which have been there for over 5months,so when I read the techniques you guys have been dropping here,I decided to try it out,couldn't try out the multiple single bet correct score because betdigits does not allow such bets,so I went on with the UN/OV 2.5 teknik for low scoring leagues like Brazil,Argentina,but annoyingly betdigits does not even place OV/UN 2.5 for these leagues,so I had to make do with UN/OV 3.5 & UN/OV 4.5.
I placed a N50 stake on 3 ARGENTINA league B matches using Ngezeck's technique and WON,I also placed bets on yesterday's UEFA qualifying matches and Brazil's Serie A & B matches,the UEFA didnt turn out well because I placed an OV 0.51T on Ukraine Vs England and the mumu clubs refused to score a goal in the 1st half and even through out the match.**smh 4 them** and that 0:0 scoreline spoiled my accumulation,although I did that prediction in a hurry because my internet was about to expire and I wanted to place the bet(Another point worthy of note for us newbies/Learners...Never place a bet in a hurry without proper analysis)
The highpoint of my new found knowledge in this thread is the bets I placed on the Brazilian leagues,I decided to accumulate all the matches yesterday on Serie A & B using Nge's wonderful OV/UN 2.5 and the results turned out wonderfully except for ABC vs SPORT RECIFE which decided to go on a scoring spree(I no knw weda my bookie send them telegram to score more to scatter my accu),but if I hav had the OV2.5 option on betdigits,it would have turned out well because my calculations gave an OV 2.5 for that match and I placed an UN4.5 for it as that was the closest option I could get in case they scored more than 3 goals,but they ended up scoring 6 goals and put that match in red and spoiling the whole accumulation[b](NOTE; 4 newbies/Learners like us,I broke one of the rules:OVER ACCUMULATING and one factor we have to control is GREED)[/b]
In all I didnt feel so bad because I now know how to place bets on low scoring leagues like the aforementioned and do that with ease of mind.
@Lordsbiz...May u walk neva 2 jama katakilism for your innovation in opening this thread and to all that have contributed with one free technique or the other..I say DAYSIS for u and may ur centers continue to hold.

SHALOM!!
Anyways I wasn't too angry

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by litetias(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2013
This place is quiet this morning
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Dopefiend(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2013
Won yestdy wit odd of 19.8 in brazilian league on correct score. Lordbiz gracias cheesy
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dombible(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
if_i_hear: To all the great Punters here,Let me commend you 1st by saying God go dey sardine & cherry jam una bread. I have never had football betting so good since I started trying it out for over 2yrs now, I was loosing consistently using the 1x2 method and over accumulating I decided to take a break from betting,but since I stumbled upon this thread and read all the techniques you guys have been dropping FREELY my mind has been @ ease placing bets.
I had N120 left on my betdigits acct which have been there for over 5months,so when I read the techniques you guys have been dropping here,I decided to try it out,couldn't try out the multiple single bet correct score because betdigits does not allow such bets,so I went on with the UN/OV 2.5 teknik for low scoring leagues like Brazil,Argentina,but annoyingly betdigits does not even place OV/UN 2.5 for these leagues,so I had to make do with UN/OV 3.5 & UN/OV 4.5.
I placed a N50 stake on 3 ARGENTINA league B matches using Ngezeck's technique and WON,I also placed bets on yesterday's UEFA qualifying matches and Brazil's Serie A & B matches,the UEFA didnt turn out well because I placed an OV 0.51T on Ukraine Vs England and the mumu clubs refused to score a goal in the 1st half and even through out the match.**smh 4 them** and that 0:0 scoreline spoiled my accumulation,although I did that prediction in a hurry because my internet was about to expire and I wanted to place the bet(Another point worthy of note for us newbies/Learners...Never place a bet in a hurry without proper analysis)
The highpoint of my new found knowledge in this thread is the bets I placed on the Brazilian leagues,I decided to accumulate all the matches yesterday on Serie A & B using Nge's wonderful OV/UN 2.5 and the results turned out wonderfully except for ABC vs SPORT RECIFE which decided to go on a scoring spree(I no knw weda my bookie send them telegram to score more to scatter my accu),but if I hav had the OV2.5 option on betdigits,it would have turned out well because my calculations gave an OV 2.5 for that match and I placed an UN4.5 for it as that was the closest option I could get in case they scored more than 3 goals,but they ended up scoring 6 goals and put that match in red and spoiling the whole accumulation[b](NOTE; 4 newbies/Learners like us,I broke one of the rules:OVER ACCUMULATING and one factor we have to control is GREED)[/b]
In all I didnt feel so bad because I now know how to place bets on low scoring leagues like the aforementioned and do that with ease of mind.
@Lordsbiz...May u walk neva 2 jama katakilism for your innovation in opening this thread and to all that have contributed with one free technique or the other..I say DAYSIS for u and may ur centers continue to hold.

SHALOM!!
Anyways I wasn't too angry
bro you reall gr8 for sharing dis ur idea.you see! That is why i was thinking betfair is the best bookie to use for this un/ov logic i am stil lookin 4 d best nija bookie that offer 2.5.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.