Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (148002 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by All4good: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Over 60% of the matches are over 0.5goals in 1st half.
About 70% of the matches end in the 2nd half with the same 1st half goal line. While another 20% have one (1) goal as the difference between the first half and the 2nd half.
lordsbiz: So u guys should all go to futbol24.com and click on recent result, compare the number of games with over 0.5goals first half with the under 0.5, the first half score is in bracket beside the total score, so my people check it out and tell me your observation, am waiting, the earlier i get replies, the earlier we move on. D ball is now in your court
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dungas30(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
All4good: Over 60% of the matches are over 0.5goals in 1st half.
About 70% of the matches end in the 2nd half with the same 1st half goal line. While another 20% have one (1) goal as the difference between the first half and the 2nd half.
60%
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by 3RNEST(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2014
can one deposit in sportbetting site without betting? sometinq like hype investment....
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by orpeeh: 6:21am On Aug 08, 2014
according to d analysis carried out 7:22pm yesterday, 76.4% scored b4 d end of first half.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by orpeeh: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
todays analysis as at time posted 62.9%-over 0.5 firsthalf score. 37%- under 0.5 first half score.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ezo4fta(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Open a nairabet account today
with this link in my signature .https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate61635. U will be glad u did. When u withdraw from ur nairaland acct,u will receive the money in ur acct dat same day or latest the next day.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by gabcool(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Lord biz. am speechless. .anyway. .God bless u.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Think am ok with your observations, over 0.5goals is extremely high in soccer matches, simply because most teams utilise their fresh strength at the begining, but there are more goals in the second due to fatigue and mistakes as a result of pressure, so how do you improve your chances of getting perfect prediction most times cos loss somehow inevitable, you need just two website for this, 1 windrawwin.com 2 bettingclosed.com this 2 webs will make your work so easy, dont bother trying to analyse games yourself because 1. You can never get as much data as they have. 2. You can never work out the stats better than they 3.overall they got better game info than you do simply because its their business, they pay people to do it. Inshort they predict for a living. Though the two sites dont predict over 0.5goals in first half, there is a way i use it which i'll let y'all know in ma next post, why dont u guys check them out and give feedback, am waiting. Clock ticking

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by gabcool(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
I understand the windrawwin.com well but the other site is confusing. .

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by gabcool(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2014
I think I hav now understood that second site..its gives complete details about the matches and the possibilities of the outcome. .I wuld sti study it and get how to make use of their stuffs.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by orpeeh: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
lordsbiz: Think am ok with your observations, over 0.5goals is extremely high in soccer matches, simply because most teams utilise their fresh strength at the begining, but there are more goals in the second due to fatigue and mistakes as a result of pressure, so how do you improve your chances of getting perfect prediction most times cos loss somehow inevitable, you need just two website for this, 1 windrawwin.com 2 bettingclosed.com this 2 webs will make your work so easy, dont bother trying to analyse games yourself because 1. You can never get as much data as they have. 2. You can never work out the stats better than they 3.overall they got better game info than you do simply because its their business, they pay people to do it. Inshort they predict for a living. Though the two sites dont predict over 0.5goals in first half, there is a way i use it which i'll let y'all know in ma next post, why dont u guys check them out and give feedback, am waiting. Clock ticking
the two sites has been checked sire, waiting for the next step sire
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ayescopy: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
@lordsbiz, God will continually bless u for all dis efforts,ppl like dis are few in dis society. I've just gone tru frm page till date, also to all other gurus, thumps up!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Infamous(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Checked and waiting for the next step
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Infamous(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Still waiting
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lgboks(m): 2:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Finally am here,.,,,, thank God o grin
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by femijck(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thank god I stumbled on this trend today

.God bless y'all
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by orpeeh: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
lordbiz, where at thou?.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by tapingil(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
orpeeh: lordbiz, where at thou?.

He asked u to give feedback...its not abt saying u av seen the website...
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by orpeeh: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
tapingil:

He asked u to give feedback...its not abt saying u av seen the website...
thanks sir, windrawwin is ok, the statistics section is very informative about the best and the worst teams but how can we utilize it?.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dangoteagent: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ezo4fta(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Open a nairabet account today
with this link in my
signature . https://
www./Odds/
registration/affiliate61635. U
will be glad u did. When u
withdraw from ur nairaland
acct,u will receive the money in
ur acct dat same day or latest
the next day.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by orpeeh: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
lordsbiz: Think am ok with your observations, over 0.5goals is extremely high in soccer matches, simply because most teams utilise their fresh strength at the begining, but there are more goals in the second due to fatigue and mistakes as a result of pressure, so how do you improve your chances of getting perfect prediction most times cos loss somehow inevitable, you need just two website for this, 1 windrawwin.com 2 bettingclosed.com this 2 webs will make your work so easy, dont bother trying to analyse games yourself because 1. You can never get as much data as they have. 2. You can never work out the stats better than they 3.overall they got better game info than you do simply because its their business, they pay people to do it. Inshort they predict for a living. Though the two sites dont predict over 0.5goals in first half, there is a way i use it which i'll let y'all know in ma next post, why dont u guys check them out and give feedback, am waiting. Clock ticking
patiently waiting
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Infamous(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2014
We are all waiting o. Lordbiz come and give us the gist
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Grt job Bro! God bless you plenty!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by tefund(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
lordsbiz: have you invested in online betting thinking is a rosy rosy way of making cash but later found out its a big money loser?, are you thinking of changing your mind after losing so much on predictions, dont worry, i got the right winning formular, its definitely not going to be a 100% but it going to gurantee a steady and cool income which i think is great. am not asking for money, its absolutely free, so what have you got to lose, just check the thread out for my formular and lets contribute on our success, if you think you got some skill to even make it better, you are highly welcome. lets get the drum rolling.

i have made over 1million onlie with this year alone
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lgboks(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
tefund:

wow Dats nice....so how did you do it....am ready to learn if you ready to teach.....
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dungas30(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
tefund:

atleast u hav profit. so pls put us or me online
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by wasco24: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
hmmmmm am waiting for sumtin good
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dungas30(m): 3:47am On Aug 22, 2014
lordbiz even if ur strategy is nt ready. u can still show face to now dat we togeda y silent!!!!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Oh Oh, is this how this thread will end, one post in two or three days
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by stevenson007: 2:24am On Aug 28, 2014
CHAI DERE IS GOD OH, SINCE LAST YEAR AUGUST THAT THIS THREAD WAS CREATED, I DIDNT NOTICE IT. I HAVE MISSED A LOT BUT I JUST READ ALL PAGES 0-21, THE TECHNIQUES STILL LOOKS FRESH LIKE SOMETHING OF THIS WEEK. I KNOW SUM GUYS DON HAMMER SO TE DEM DO OVER CHOP MONEY TO COMEBACK NA WAHALA. ANYWAY ITS NOW OR NEVER. I WANNA WREK BET9A

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ayescopy: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
@tetfund, guy pls pls show us ur styles, make we learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.