Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams (62116 Views)

ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities / UI 2009/2010 Post Ume Exams With Instructions / To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by olayinmol: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
Ui seem to be slow on dis issue,bt i knw by nxt wk d second interview wil b conducted so let us b watchful n b connectd to d sch 24/7 .i pray dat it all work out for our gud
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ayeni234(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2008
what did you see there?
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by U1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2008
Inspite of everything being said I refuse to be dissuaded if I was offered admission. The school may seem like bunch of shit, but hey! That's the hallmark of anything FG has something to do with, we know their children are not there, are they? So why should they be much bothered. I'm sorry to say that, though it hurts. People struggle to go to school, and still struggle to get a job. In short, Naija na real jungle and you have to hustle o since going to school is not a guarantee of making it now. I don talk my own.

@ Humph007, Wordsmith and other guys concerned.

Come on, let's behave like gentlemen in here, please cool
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by emmy4naira(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2008
hey guys is it not the case that ui is trying to play 419 on the second batch whatever? hummmmmm if by now the names are not out, then only God knows when
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ba2undey(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
Well i think emmy4naira is right with what he said in here "hey guys is it not the case that ui is trying to play 419 on the second batch whatever? hummmmmm if by now the names are not out, then only God knows when"
from what am hearing it like UI is resuming on or after 21st of September 2008 so tell me what are we saying in here?
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by humph007(m): 1:08am On Sep 03, 2008
@ all
I want everybody to believe that it is not over until it is declared over, we should all stop assuming, assumptions are most times wrong, so we should be anticipating for it anytime from now, for me am hopeful and i want that from everyone as wel.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ishow2005(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2008
@olayinmol
Am sorry i have to start this new topic that i called part 2 of what u use earlier.i did this so that those that do not know how to get to the other pages can easily get the info am about to disseminate
@all
Atlast,the second date for second and change of course screening is now out but not online yet.From authoritative source, to be specific,from my prof that i discuss wit this afternoon,He told me that the date for the screening is 9th september and 11th septmeber for 2nd and change of course respectively.To be contd,
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ay50dblues(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2008
pls is it the new students that are resuming before 21st of september? i dont understand why ui is keeping people waiting
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ishow2005(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2008
so get me right,i mean the date for the interactive session.
So when r u to check your name?He said that u can check on friday afternoon if you have been invited for the interactive session but you will have to wait till monday before you will be able to print the page that you will bring along for the session.He also said that some change of course students will be ask to come on tuesday instead of the thursday that is met for the change of course.Am i clear?
So tell all to watch out and prepare your mind.

When will the 1st interactive session list be out?He said and i quote "Next week"so watch the next week Guardian,punch or tribune.
And be reminded that the resumption date for new student is 22 september.
he also said that they will try and send some mails and sms as well so if you're lucky,u should get the sms notification.

@Aydblues.
they are resuming on 22nd period.
so the final list and every tin will be concluded b4 that date and just make sure u get the right info.And also prepare for enough money cos the skool fees will be high this time.
@ fellow uite
Accomodation is now 15000 confirm and what we get for that is that the halls will be painted.
Rest ma case for now.
Want to contact me check my previous post for my number.
I think i am clear.Bye for now.;
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by Wordsmith(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2008
What a friggin' waste. . . we pay 15k and all we get for that is a bloody re-painting of the halls. Yeye school. . .
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ishow
I've been away from here for some time now, how u dey ? So they've decided to paint the halls, well good. When would they release the list of those who get accomodated ?

@fatimar
How far with the course stuff ?
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by Wordsmith(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ adewaleafolabi,

how far u, na? e don tey small, where u bin dey all dis time?

O boy dem go release accomodation list? I suppose reash UI like next week maa see wa' gwan.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ugorich(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2008
please i want to tkow if ui post ume is out on board,
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by bomapraise: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2008
please wat is the cut off for uniben
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ba2undey(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2008
Thanks ishow2005, i really appreciate the information you posted last it really really really clear now but there is one other thing are you 100% sure of what you posted, n secondly is it that they will send an sms message, or e-mail to all the student selected hun?
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by FRYCOOLJ: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2008
HELLO

Please can some one help me out about de change of course group i have not heard anything pls my fellow student if we shall still putt mind for it pls let us know my fellow guys
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by emmy4naira(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2008
@ishow2005
thanks man the info is really a gud one.l just only wish it was not this stressful u know
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by jubocycke(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2008
i thought ui is supposed to paste the names of

admitted students before the change of course date.

ishow pls help me out here,
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ajaxpound: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2008
Somebody should pls notify us when the result of the 1st batch screening is out without wasting time
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by abrahym(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2008
Bro are you sure the change of course is september 9th? Plz im asking bcoz i change my course and i reside in lagos, When i saw u post i have bn think of going ibadan of monday, Bro plz reply, God u bless
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ishow2005(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2008
@wordsmith
Did u cal your ui yeye school?Do u say you're a student of yeye school?Are u sayig you're goin to graduate from a yeye school?,
@all
As i write now,i can tel u that the list of those to be invited for interactive session is being entered into  a database to be published online,they r unable to finish it on friday so they r still workin on it and there is hope that it wil be online by today,saturday or latest monday,so try and check as early as possible on monday so that u can get what u need to bring along for the session.
Also i wil be away online until 18 of this month so if u finally make it to ui,i wish u all da best.
when u finally make it ,plz note that your way 2 makin first class or second class upper starts from the day 1 of resumption so the ball is in your court.
Always make sure that u read instructions before takin any steps and during the week,ui release a bulletin for the orientation progrmme for the new students which will start on 22 september by 10.am to the end of the week.so try and be there because it is part of the journey.

@fellow uites
how has ur holiday been like?hope u r preparing for the new session,how r ur results?7pts,6pts,1pts,give glory to God and forget the past and think of how the new session will be cos u must not Bleep up this coming session.
do u also know that just last week P&G conducted aptitude test for 5 best graduates each from over 20 departments.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by darequam(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2008
Nice post doc but u never hinted us on the resultlist for those of us who did the first interview. Thats what i'm interested in and will be glad if someone could help me out.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by darequam(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2008
Nice post doc but u never hinted us on the resultlist for those of us who did the first interview. Thats what i'm interested in and will be glad if someone could help me out.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by Wordsmith(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2008
@ ishow2005,

*sigh* to your questions, Yes, but unfortunately u and i are already knee deep in this bitch so we might as well ride on till we collect our kpali at the last day.

If u're wondering, don't. I simply do not support any institution blindly. . . and i don't derive any joy in a school that seems hell bent in depriving me OR YOU from any. Right now, it's an arranged marriage, an understanding of sorts. I give what you want (them fees and all that/reading my ass off/kissing a lecturer's ass etc), you give me what i want (my kpali with a very good CGPA, no wayo). No long ting in the long run.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ba2undey(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2008
from the posts posted above if am correct you are saying that the list of those who took the first screening will be pasted today or what?

well if you tend to know(thats is been sure) when the list will be out please dont hesitate to keep all of us informed thanks

lord2undey
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by edijalo: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2008
Why is it that those who where called for the first interactive session are selfish, self - center, , why don't you allow second screening to take place, somebody wrote that he is not interested about second screening but the result of the first screening, selfish mentality, foolishness life,,
hi to all second screening candidates don't worry thing we get alright. Don't mind those selfish guys, who thought UI is only for them, because they have better O' level result and chose ui as their first choice.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by abrahym(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2008
Edajilo plz do u know date for the second screening ? And time? Plz reply
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by olayinmol: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2008
d interview for second batchand change of course is on thurs ,u can chk ui.edu.ng for more info ,d first bacth as bn release u cn also chk out ui.edu.ng ,pls let us knw if u r admitted
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ba2undey(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ olayinmol
you said d first bacth as bn release u cn also chk out ui.edu.ng how do you check that on the postal, if you can just do a lil explanation here so that those who wanna check theirs can
Thanks
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by Bigdreams(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2008
Thanks to everyone who have been keeping us posted on the admission process in UI.

All of you are doing a very good job. God bless you.

In addition to earlier posts, I strongly advise that UI admission seekers check the site every 1 or 2 hours. This is simply because information is being changed frequently.

I pray that God will make a way for everyone of us.

It is well.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by ay50dblues(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
congratulations to the candidates for second choice and change of course .pray you succeed.the admission list for the first choice is not yet posted.pls as soon as anybody gets info about it should let us know.
Re: Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams by darequam(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
I just check d site minutes ago, there av been alot of changes especially 4 those coming 4 d 2nd interview. I don't think d first choice list is out, and if it is somebody better tell me how to check cus d tab i saw is not clicking and av checked ma status which remains d same.
Hmmm Goodluck to d invited candidates, i wish u success.
@elajo or edgalo
why do u talk like dat? I went 4 d first interview and i still don't kno if am in. Now u want me to be concerned about u when mine is not yet clicking. Even if i do care, u should kno i can't giv pass the info i av. EC pal we r all after the same goal. Hope u'v seen ur name sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

See How Lazy Students Reason In Picture / How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.