Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? (3519 Views)

Palm Oil Mini Refinery? / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Private Mini Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? by Kabidoye(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2008
Please, I need information on how to go about refining crude oil. just got ma allocation signed by fed govt and I tot refining would be more lucrative than just selling it off like av planned to do. I know it would be stressful but I would cherish additional information. I need to know the dos and donts of the business. anyone with information should please help. Counting on you guys,
Re: Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? by deemax: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2008
PLS CAN U SEND ME UR EMAIL ADDRESS OR/AND PHONE NUMBER?
Re: Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? by omogidi234(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2008
@ poster, since you are not selling could you please link me to where I can get. A client of mine needs urgently. Thanks.
Re: Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? by Kabidoye(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2008
Catch me on kunleabidoye@gmail.com. u can also get me on 08051940182. would appreciate the info. If u want to buy, apply to the fed govt tru the dept of petroleum resources DPR. it is the only safe and trust worthy way of getting it. unless you want to buy from me which woule be at a higher cost. All the best.
Re: Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? by heroplus(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2008
Hello,
I can get you foreign technical expatrait as JV partners for its development.
Also, I can set up a refinery for you and get u facility to complete it, single digits interest rate
If you are serious, contact me by mail: linklayi@gmail.com

For those who have serious buyers, I have links to serious sellers too. you can contact me too
Re: Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2008
@ Kabidoye

I think the best is to spend some money on a professional feasibility study. You can get a competent Oil and Gas engineering company to do that.

Regards,

Kunlef
Re: Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? by engineboy: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2008
that will be a good idea to start a mini refinery if only u are up to the task
bt anyone intrested in crude or any related product
u can cal me on 07035231822, tomy_pryce4@yahoo.co.uk
thats ma field i can arrange anything
na naija we dey
Re: Crude Oil Info: Starting A Mini Refinery? by stagger: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2009
Kabidoye,

I will not advise you to start delving into refining products as the first downstream petroleum business to engage in. You need a lot of money (which you probably have to source from a bank because of the cost) and also a lot of technical and marketing expertise.

You are better off selling it to someone. Take time to gradually study the aspects of the business before you delve into it.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study / Pure Water Company / How to Decrease Demurrage charges through our efficient freight services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.