Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,962 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

A Thread For Fighting And Resolving Of E-conflicts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Fighting And Resolving Of E-conflicts (540 Views)

Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts? / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Thread For Fighting And Resolving Of E-conflicts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
This thread is meant for dealing with E-characters that annoy, insult, instigate and are utterly disrespectful in the way they reply or comment on threads. Usually, the resulting provocative back and forths ruins whatever thread the dispute started and may lead to it being locked or derailed. I don't think any OP deserves his thread being derailed by some mischievous characters, so this place is meant to air out these grievances. Feel Free to trash and resolve any disputes here. It's open to any and everybody grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Fighting And Resolving Of E-conflicts by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
achi4u:

For those who always ask some stupiid and
inrelevant question should just read, 'like' the post and move.

achi4u: He should fire dey go??
You are confused and need to read slowly.

The problem with Oversabi's like you is you always think you know everything, even people's thoughts and motivations. You never for once think and try to understand why someone might reason in a particular way or what made him act in a particular way. If you could just come out of your shell(since u think the whole world revolves round you) and be more open minded,you wouldn't spew the trash you did here
Re: A Thread For Fighting And Resolving Of E-conflicts by donigspain(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hahaha, Donxavier you no go kill person o!
Chei, so you really took it this serious? Anyways, this thread is a welcome development. E-battle ground...
Re: A Thread For Fighting And Resolving Of E-conflicts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
donigspain: Hahaha, Donxavier you no go kill person o!
Chei, so you really took it this serious? Anyways, this thread is a welcome development. E-battle ground...

Yes ooh grin grin grin am waiting for the dude to show....I get him time today na my off day grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Fighting And Resolving Of E-conflicts by jaybee3(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
I’m sorry I’m gonna have to lock this thread simply because you guys already have the romance section chat thread (https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat)that also caters for the intended purpose that this thread was meant for.

(1)

Blind Man To Blind Friend: You Snatched My Wife / Young Oscar Looking For A Big Mummy / Best Relationship Advice I Ever Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.