Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,364 members, 7,891,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Cant Access My E-mail Address - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Cant Access My E-mail Address (539 Views)

Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page / Help!!!! I Got This Mail In My E-mail Account. Please Advice / Cant Access My Yahoomail On My Browser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Access My E-mail Address by aanita: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Can anybody help me on how i can access my email account to read my mail, any time i try logging in yahoo will ask me to answer a secret question which i didnt know because the mail was opened for me in a cyber cafe
Re: I Cant Access My E-mail Address by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
You may have to forget about the email because you can never access it without answering the secret question. That is yahoo security measure to protect you. You are been asked to answer the question because you want to access the email from another IP address that you have not used before. You may try going back to that cyber cafe to access it with their system. If it goes through, then edit your settings.
Re: I Cant Access My E-mail Address by sunday478(m): 3:04am On Aug 22, 2013
Also to further butress on that, if at all u have an alternate email, u can try checking that email, to see whether the sent u a link, i only use my yahoo mail for my facebook and i dont think i have check it for a while now. Gmail is the point, it rocks with any kind of browser.
Re: I Cant Access My E-mail Address by aanita: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2013
sunday478: Also to further butress on that, if at all u have an alternate email, u can try checking that email, to see whether the sent u a link, i only use my yahoo mail for my facebook and i dont think i have check it for a while now. Gmail is the point, it rocks with any kind of browser.

I have tried sending mail to the alternative email but it bounded back that it does not exist so is like the alternative email is no longer in use by the owner too because am not even familiar with the alternative email.
Re: I Cant Access My E-mail Address by aanita: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2013
GraphicsPlus: You may have to forget about the email because you can never access it without answering the secret question. That is yahoo security measure to protect you. You are been asked to answer the question because you want to access the email from another IP address that you have not used before. You may try going back to that cyber cafe to access it with their system. If it goes through, then edit your settings.

But i have been opening and accessing it with my own computer since 2009 till last month that i started having d problem
Re: I Cant Access My E-mail Address by barapistis(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
aanita:

But i have been opening and accessing it with my own computer since 2009 till last month that i started having d problem
google how to hack yahoo mail or pay five dollars to guys on fivrr or other sites like that to do the job for you
good luck

(1) (Reply)

Website Review: Please Webmasters Help Me Review This New Social Forum Website / Webmasters Help Resolve This. / Check Out Www.fansnoni.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.