Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,928 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Peopleprime Text-micklplus Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Text-micklplus Help! (721 Views)

Who Else Recieved This Job Interview Text Message / Whytecleon sending text / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleprime Text-micklplus Help! by Aussie(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2008
Hi house/micklplus,

I had taken a test and initerview with peoplprime in April this year. I got a text message from them on friday night asking me to URGENTLY send a mail to them with my employment status and updated CV.

Is this part of the recruitment process or am i on the verge of been called profiling preparatory to taking my Offer letter? I am so confused. Could anyone in the house help throw more lights or Micklplus, please?

Did anyone got a similar text message from Peopleprime lately?
Re: Peopleprime Text-micklplus Help! by dammade: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2008
Hi, Got the same text the same day and gave tham a call regarding my status and the lady who spoke with me said the purpose is to shortlist us for vacancies as they come up. Have faith and make sure you give them the information they need.I believe there was a GSM number in the text for you to call for more information.
Re: Peopleprime Text-micklplus Help! by Aussie(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2008
HEy,

I called the number the lady told me they are working on something for us and we shall hear from them soon but she was not forthcomng when i probed her further.

I think there is something fresh for us. Let's keep hope alive.

Does has a similar text message?
Re: Peopleprime Text-micklplus Help! by Aussie(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2008
Does anyone has a similar text message?
Re: Peopleprime Text-micklplus Help! by clasun: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
hey Aussie, got the same sms on the same day you got yours,and called them.The lady told me same thing.guess we should just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.GOD DEY.

(1) (Reply)

Word Bank Vacancies / Recruiting Now / Java & C++ Tutor Needed In African University Of Science And Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.