Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos (7719 Views)

Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings / Pirates Raid Nigeria Police Armoury, Seize Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by CHIDONE: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
royale442: I feel so honored to be on the first page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way.I want to thank my cat Delete, for always being there for me.This is special moment that I will never forget. And last but not least, I would like to thank all of the millions of fans out there on NL that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal ths is. I have been trying to be on the first page on NL for like a month. But that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue. But this is how I did this I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them the sky is the limit. Being first comment is amazing, thank you everyone!

Are U high on something
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by moshoodn(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Maybe they have been stripped of their pirates attires and paraphernalias.
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by hardbody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
You can now see why i refused to join PC in the Uni. I knew that Pyrates are sissified fellows.....

We however remain on deck until we land Panama.......

Seriously though, those guys are looking malnourished and hungry...

Amost any serious person will be able to pick them up and beat them.

If this is how robbers and criminals come through, i will be sleeping with my gates and doors wide open
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by lekkie073(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls, r these pirates or pyrated pirates? grin shocked
BTW, y call an armed robber a different name because he robbed on the sea. A robber is a robber....
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by hardbody: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
lekkie073: Pls, r these pirates or pyrated pirates? grin shocked
BTW, y call an armed robber a different name because he robbed on the sea. A robber is a robber....

Pirates are defined as sea robbers. They are called pirates as a shortened form of saying the same thing.

the real sea robbers are bucanneers. google them out. Fine boys, just like me
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by lekkie073(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
hardbody:

Pirates are defined as sea robbers. They are called pirates as a shortened form of saying the same thing.

the real sea robbers are bucanneers. google them out. Fine boys, just like me
U wan begin cap.....we don see u .......alora kokokokooko
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Horus(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywlwUQlQcWY

Nigerian Navy captures four pirates
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by moveszz(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
vallycan: Hungry pervert lookin fools actin as pirate....dressin lik slaves abt to b trade...havn't d see real pirate lik d caribean,(d dead man chest) or ask jacksparrow on some intells dan become a failure of humanity.....
. You dy watch too much film..dis na nigerian pirates
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Bright2(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2013
I thought they were pirate,now i realised they went for parade! grin
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by laclass(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2013
Mastipal25 are u in Georgia?dis one ur parading Georgian flag..lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It / 2013 Christmas In Uyo Pictures. / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $33bn –CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.