Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Know I Can Count On NL Anyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know I Can Count On NL Anyday (529 Views)

I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) / She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. / I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know I Can Count On NL Anyday by stam101(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
I have dis girl named eunice and i love her so much but her attitude towards me is simply not encouraging,she calls me on d phone and try to create an impression that she just called u and not because of anything, she never take my words serious rather she'LL just say ok or most times dats ur business, she never agrees to go out with me as she"s d indoor type and always says am going to church or am busy, she comes out to see me and first she"ll say i wont take much time here pls and etc. So these attitudes annoy me a lot and most times i"ll let her be for atleast 3months and still find my self falling for dis girl all over again....pls fellow NL people i need serious advice on how to make dis girl take me serious and change her attitude and most people say she got much pride and dats y she finds it hard to totally stick to a guy.
Re: I Know I Can Count On NL Anyday by daisyella: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Shez not into you and derez nothing u can do abt it, Let her go. [s]But d part abt u counting on nl anyday, I don't know abt dat o[/s] grin
Re: I Know I Can Count On NL Anyday by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
You counting on NL? I beg to differ! Well, about that girl, u might have to face your studies now or look for something to distract u. The devil finds job for idle hands.
Re: I Know I Can Count On NL Anyday by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
undecided
Re: I Know I Can Count On NL Anyday by Speakdatruth: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
tot u r abt learni maths grin

(1) (Reply)

Love Jonzing! Http://www.deesblogg.com/category/love-jonzing/ / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In #nigeria: / The Shocking Way You Can Contract HIV. Mosquitoes, Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.