Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,882,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market (17903 Views)

Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon / Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by lafuria1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fazhy: If this is true, it should have been announced on radio by now
It happened in the east, no need to spread the news.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Uwakuwak(f): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Since they are good in shooting, the police need to hand over the guns to them and command them to shoot them selves until they are all dead.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Uwakuwak(f): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls, where can i buy bullet?
And where is the training ground for shooting!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Stylaay(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mehn dis english na problem o. I thought it was "cult clash" which one come be "cult crash". Our security appratus needs to be strengthened. The bloodshed in this country is getting outta hand. Rip to d dead
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Uwakuwak(f): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
onye egbuna mmadu ibeh yaa
our youths need God,
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by systemz(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mr man you're not forced to believe it. Mek i hear word
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Dagoma: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
james_ibor: Has Boko Haram entered Enugu?

Probably, but I think this is 'Ibomoneysm', I must not die poor.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Adrenaline123(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Its true. Rest in peace to the dead. Nobody knows when he/she will die, we should always amend our lives.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
SMH at frat boys of these days. I thought undergrads of today should have learnt from the experiences of yesterday. It was by God's grace that some of us graduated while still breathing. My advice; if you like to shoot, why not join the military and get paid for shooting instead of wasting human lives for nothing. Repent boys, there is no gain in cultism or being just a hard man in a small territory while your mates are in warfront fighting boko har#am undecided

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
May their soul RIP. I thought this happened yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Chomzy19(f): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
oh its very true, they re still doing damage control to know d edition to feed d masses

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Chomzy19(f): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
woodcook: May their soul RIP. I thought this happened yesterday?
ya it happened yesterday, old news...
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Wsdm: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
james_ibor: Has Boko Haram entered Enugu?
No sir, na market haram! May their souls rest in peace. Incase you all see God, tell Him of the hopeless situation we are in Nigeria now.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Wsdm: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Go back and read the comment above you. Behold the answer to you cover up.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by BlackHuman(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
but why? undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Datiboboi: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ op op where did you get figure, I only saw 4 dead
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by MrAboki: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
this is the work of APC...

Evil has entered the land in the form of APC, calamity has started befalling the people..

Rochas!! What sort of evil have you brought into igbo land..

To stop this evil, Rochas must be thrown overboard like Jonah!

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by felix2013(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Y dt always apen in dis country
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by shadrama(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=Fazhy]If this is true, it should have been announced on radio by now[/qu welcome to 9ja
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by deeptesting(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
zegbeye: International flight abt to commence in Enugu and people want to do everything humanly possible to sabotage it. God pass una!...or how else will one explain three comments about Enugu making front page...again God pass una

The shooting should have taken place at the airport;why a market....The enemies are within.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by kenbee(f): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Strange storíes now creep into our society on daily basis. May God save us all. But how can police realese the names of the suspect whén they arè only but suspects and could be inocent of the crime.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by julianauche19: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Announcing this kind of thing in the radio can make masses to feel insecure,its too bad if insurgency enter East,May God help us
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by goldfish80(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
jchime: I was driving past there when the incident occurred,I counted four dead bodies. Four dead bodies surely. I did some first aid job on the three injured before they were whisked off to parklane hospital.
definitely, it was a cult crash,the area is a known slum for cultists habitation and this is not the first time such is happening.
Driving past ahia 4? That narrow road in the middle of the market? How is that even possible?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Artistree: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
onye guy: Chai afia 4 na my area be that oh where i brought up during 90s anyway will confirm from area boys then get back with full details on board
Wetin u BROUGHT UP? shocked

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by chilecharis(f): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
uwadiegwu d dumb cobbler and his neighbour dat runs resturant died 2day.d gunmen actually came 4 d neighbourhood watch securitymen whose office is there.Mr sunday is one of d securitymen and dey killed him instantly.i cry 4 poor uwadiegwu

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Brightid(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
may God help us all and rip 2 d dead victims and my sincere condolence 2 d bereaved
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by ozolity(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Some are really misinforming us here. Abakpa is in d heart of Enugu. I live in that Ogwuagor, it was a target attack on the vigilante group office near the Ahia 4 market. They one security officer Sunday nd started shooting sporadically through that d rest two died. Coincidentally they just inaugurated the new executive members of the vigilante group 2 days ago so ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by theanonymous: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
ooshinibos: where are the CCTV OR CAMS ...i bet you forgot to install them again ohh Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by RickyDCasanova(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Na lie joo...na 2ppl died and 4injured...and is like na vigilant related issue via vigilante election 4d area
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
goldfish80:
Driving past ahia 4? That narrow road in the middle of the market? How is that even possible?

yes I drove through the road, was on my way to the catholic church there where I help out in marriage course.....the road is narrow yes, but when I passed there, there was no life there...people had ran off to safety.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by ozolity(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
sir willy: All activities(business, etc) in enugu still hold. It didn't happen in the whole of enugu, just a small area a bit out of the state capital. Nobody should link this to any group (massob, boko, etc)
please, Abakpa is not out of the state capital. Abakpa houses both the federal nd state housing. Its in Enugu East one of the three local govts that make up Enugu metropolis. It is closer to d govt House than even Uwani or Agbani Road. So my dear, point of correction, Abakpa is in d heart of Enugu.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market by Borat1: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2013
owolabifunke14: RIP to the deads

JudismphD: May untimely death never be our portion in Jesus name. Rip to the death

Do you want these people to R.I.P or not?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Rescue Three FGC Yauri Students & One Teacher; Kill One Bandit / UN Special Representative, Damilola Ogunbiyi, Visits Nigeria (Photos & Video). / Gej To Address The Nation By 9pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.