Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children (7699 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Parents With Young Children And Phones / Picture Of Young Children Hawking Moin-Moin: Child Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by tearface(f): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2008
I sincerely think its not fair!How can U subject a child to that?I mean its torture.I'm a very private person and I can stand unclothedness.When I was in the Uni I run out of the toilet each time I enter it and there's a naked girl taking a bath, And that is at my age.How much more a child?I think it is things like this that expose our children to sex at a young agewhich are all complaining about today.  angry angry
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by dudu19(m): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2008
@method-man gist me abeg, wetin u dey find wen u come run into locomotive engine
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by Mesmerize(f): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2008
Doyin, you're gross jare
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by henry007(m): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2008
tearface:

I sincerely think its not fair!How can You subject a child to that?I mean its torture.I'm a very private person and I can stand unclothedness.When I was in the Uni I run out of the toilet each time I enter it and there's a naked girl taking a bath, And that is at my age.How much more a child?I think it is things like this that expose our children to sex at a young age[b]which are all complaining about today[/b]. angry angry
pls lets hear word jare haba !!! keep contradictin urself with gbuffs like dat . . . . . .nonsense
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by Tahila(f): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
NO Way!!!

I Don't THink THat Is Rite
There Is Nothing Rongm, With THe Naked Body!!
But Bathing Togher Is Rooooong!
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by jkpretty(f): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2008
wherever did this idea come from
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by billyall(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2008
capital no. is not good for parents to bath with thier children.
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by Ajebota(f): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2008
tearface:

I sincerely think its not fair!How can You subject a child to that?I mean its torture.I'm a very private person and I can stand unclothedness.When I was in the Uni I run out of the toilet each time I enter it and there's a naked girl taking a bath, And that is at my age.How much more a child?I think it is things like this that expose our children to sex at a young agewhich are all complaining about today. angry angry

I feel u always naked girls showering in the open at the gym. You would think that in this day and age communal /open showering in public would be outlawed. Even at secondary school age that stuff isnt right. I remember some teachers getting an eyeful when they were doing their morning 'rounds.'
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by tearface(f): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
henry007:

please lets hear word jare haba !!! keep contradictin yourself with gbuffs like that . . . . . .nonsense
Cant a girl make a mistake?Give me a break!I wanted to write cant and mistakenly wrote can.
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by kabiru1982: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
i feel strange,in china,its very normal ,even the children is 16years,even,30year,they always go to Sauna room together,and massage for each other!no any bad!
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by Ajebota(f): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2008
kabiru1982:

i feel strange,in china,its very normal ,even the children is 16years,even,30year,they always go to Sauna room together,and massage for each other!no any bad!

hehe I guessed as much. Seen too many female chinese students shower 2getha. They wer assumed 2 be lesbians but know maybe they wern't? A bit bizarre tho, showering as a family, where do you draw the line between sexual and familial?
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by princessk1: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2008
very necessary,especially on sundays how do u expect us to get to church early if we cant jump into the bath together.children love it. while they are very young it creates a great bond
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by adaku123(f): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
BATHING TOGETHER IS JUST WRONG PROBABLY AFTER 3YRS OLD, 

BECAUSE THE HUMAN MEMORY IS QUITE GOOD , I CAN REMEMBER THINGS FROM CHILDHOOD LIKE MY AUNT WHO WAS BABYSITTING ME HAVING SEX WITH SOME RANDOM GUY, 

IN OTHERWORDS THE CHILD MIGHT START REMEBERING THIER PARENTS PRIVATES >>SIGHS

DATS NOT GOOD AT ALLL cry cry, ITS ACTUALLY VERY DISTURBING,
Re: Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children by Moyola(f): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2009
hmn hmn! it isnt wize!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Anne Manalo Biography: Parents, Wikipedia, Nationality, Ethnicity / I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp / Opening A Home Day Care( Advice Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.