Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,886 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

It Is Very Wrong To Address God As God Of Pastor Lagbaja When Praying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Very Wrong To Address God As God Of Pastor Lagbaja When Praying (744 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Very Wrong To Address God As God Of Pastor Lagbaja When Praying by Ayomivic(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Its very wrong to address God as God of pastor Lagbaja or Lakasegbe.

I have seen many people that addressed God as God of their pastor.Such as Olorun Ayo Babalola (God Ayo Babalola).

Gosple singer Tope Alabi in some of her music,she used to say Olorun Ajanaku (God of Ajanaku )

I don't know why some people are not bold to address God as their God instead they prefer to call him God of another person. May be they know themself as a sinner and believe their pastor is holier. If this is what you think, you may be wrong. It is even better to call God your God than to call him God of your pastor because you know your mind, you know if you are worshiping him or not but you can know the mind of your pastor. When you thought your pastor is worshiping God, He might be worshiping another god.

Was it not the way he or she talked and carried himself that made you think he or she is a man/women of God what if he/she has skeleton in his cupboard ?Was it not the miracle he performed in your face that made you believe his a man of God what if the source of that miracle is from demon? If he is worshiping Demon and you call his god your god that mean you admit you and him are worshiping the same demon.

There are many prophets in the bible but God did not use their name to call himself except the name of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.This can be seen in Exodus 3:15

" And God say moreover unto Moses, thus shall thou say unto the children of Israel, the lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Gnd of Isaac ,God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you. This is my name forever and this my memorial unto all generations "

If someone is worshiping God today ,that does not say he can not change or backslide. King Saul is a good example of this in 1 Samuel

Saul was chose by God as a king for the Israelites. He received holy spirit when Prophet Samuel laid hand on him and prophesied in the name of God. But he later turn down God and worshiped Baal.

So ,for these reason stop calling God the God of Pastor Lagbaja or Lakasegbe.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Wrong To Address God As God Of Pastor Lagbaja When Praying by Anuoluwap(m): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
So, for "these" reason Go to bed.
Re: It Is Very Wrong To Address God As God Of Pastor Lagbaja When Praying by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
And some wannabes will insult catholic for praying to saints

Whats the difference between praying to God of Oyedepo and meditating through saint Joseph?

CONFUSED CHRISTIANS

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Fake PASTOR / Person Of God - A Creation Of Man, For Man And By Man / Jesus Wasn't Born On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.