Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,906 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! (2409 Views)

Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Browse With Opera Mini On Your Psp / Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2008
grin Hello everyone,
If you are interested in installing Windows xp on your psp you have come to the right place, bellow is a simple tutorial on how to install Windows xp on your psp.This tutorial will help you install Windows XP on your PSP in less than 10 minutes!

Lets get Started!

1. Open up your web browser and click this link http://img.tutorialninjas.net/pspWxp102.zip to download the ONLY file you need.
What your downloading is PspWxp, which stands for PlayStation Portable Windows XP.
2. Now that you have the one file you need. Connect your PSP to your PC.
3. The folder that you download is called PSPWXP. Put it in the root of your PSP Memory Stick Duo. You have done every thing with your PC. Go to your PSP and open up its web browser.
4. Type in “file:/pspwxp/index.html”
5. Now you have Windows XP on your PSP!
Simple enough, enjoy!

WARNING YOU ARE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU BRICK YOUR PSP AM NOT RESPONSIBLE!

If you have questions please ask thanks

Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by texazzpete(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2008
Since when did Windows XP become 940kb?

n00bs. . .
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2008
Remember I said its not actually an Os but works as an Os for psp
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2008
hey m8, i dnt think you can fool any1 here, WinsXP an't 940kb so get away with your idea, it's not funny, I won't try it anyway as you are not the 1 the got my psp for me, lol
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by texazzpete(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2008
Infoseye:

Remember I said its not actually an Os but works as an Os for psp

Actually you never said that.
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2008
I don't know why you Nigerians always think negatively or stupid, of course the Os for Psp 940bk how much do u expect it to be? 3g? Come on its just an Os for a hand held game.
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by timbabng(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2008
Infoseye:

I don't know why you Nigerians always think negatively or stupid, of course the Os for Psp 940bk how much do u expect it to be? 3g? Come on its just an Os for a hand held game.

Noob
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by texazzpete(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2008
Infoseye:

here's some advice. When you're in a hole, stop digging.

retard.
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2008
No matter how much I talk to you will still not agree until you see it yourself ,I did not believe until I saw it on a friends psp and he helped install my mine.

Its silly of me to argue with you if u want don't believe it and u think you are a fool thats your own problem am not forcing you or anyone to believe it anyway, if you think am fooling you fine then let those who are interested try it themself's.
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Frizy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2008
It is true. Check the video on youtube. I tried embedding the video on this forum but didn't figure it out. Any clue?
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by MrBlacKiD(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2008
yeah its possible but i prefer having LiNuX cause windows suckz lol
for those that think its fake/virus or whatever, I suggest you use another link from other well known websites,  there are loads of tutorials on youtube. check them out.

-- dont expect to have a complet os lol , it just allows one to costumize the psp. icons, backgrounds and other little things,
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2008
grin abeg tell them ooh!!!! that is true
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by grock1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ all, yeah.its true cool . . .i took the risk. . i downloaded it from the link provided above and i install it to my PSP, and it really worked fine on it. . . .it not a homebrew, so anybody,i mean a psp either hacked or normal will be able to use it . . .and i just discover that there is no risk involve at all. . .it can never brick ur psp cos it just copy some files to the root of memory stick. . u can delete it anytime u want. . . .there is an installer which will copy the file to ur psp in the zip download. . . u only have to specify the usb port ur psp is connected to and it will copy it to ur psp. . . . . cheers and download it. . .it cool, it has a calender, a calculator, converter and series of other application . . . . grin
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by lalaboi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2008
am gona try this now and it better not brick my psp!

if it does, make all of una expect sango for una ouses
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by lalaboi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2008
ejo! it is not working oh!

i av unziped it into my root folder and typed in the stuff! all i see is, file cannot be displayed!

##help??##
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by lalaboi(m): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
yea its working!

had to go youtube though!
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2008
smiley its good to know that you guys have tried it and it worked well I hope those fools that claim is a lie see now that it true and it works, anyway now that I have you guys happy with what I brought to my thread I will look for other applications ect to use with your psp real soon still then Have fun with your XP on your psp! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by grock1(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2008
kul, . . . . cool. . .wanna give u guys that downloaded the winxp and r using it a clue. . .if u dont wanna keep on typing the address anytime u wanna use it. . once u type and get to the address; i mean the winxp page,. . .just scroll to the bookmarks icon on the psp. . highlight it; u will see my bookmarks. . just click add as bookmarks, and u r done. . .so anytime u wanna use the winxp, just scoll to the bookmarks and highlight the bible.

grin And i just get another good application for this thread. .
do u know u can have a full bible on ur PSP. . .anytime u want, u just start reading bible on ur PSP. . this is wot u do. . . .

1. on ur web browser, go to this link http://www.psp-hacks.com/downloads/Bible-in-English-for-PSP.zip and download the file. . .its only 2.82mb

2. unzip this file, . . u will see a PSP folder and a txt file

3. Open this PSP folder,u will see a Common folder, open this too and u will see the Bible folder. . .

4.connect ur psp console and open the PSP folder,inside, u will see common,open this too. . .

5. copy and paste the bible to the common folder on the psp. . and u r done. . .

6. just go to the web browser of ur psp and type in "file:/psp/common/bible/index.htm" . . . now, u have a full bible on ur psp. . .ENJOY grin

dont for get to bookmark the page as directed above, to make it easy for u anytime u wanna read the bible. . . .have fun

@ infoseye. . .im still xpecting another application from U. . which Firmware version of PSP r u using?
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2008
Thanks for your contribution I will soon update,
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by texazzpete(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2008
So a browser skin with a calender, calculator and other basic javascript apps is now Windows XP abi?!

You clowns crack me up.

Now, install Office Xp & Quake 3 on your copy of 'XP'.
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
maybe they can upgrade the xp to vista on the psp using by bricopaks vista inspirat grin
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2008
@ texazzpete you make me sick
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2008
@oyb yes there is Vista also and I wonder why u pple just want to make mess of this thread for nothing if you are not interested get lost this thread are for those who will like to have such on there psp.
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2008
Yes am back as promised sorry for the delay, since we have people complaining or doubting winxp can be installed on Psp well we ve proofed them wrong not only that I am back with a better Os of Xp on psp. This time its windows vista for psp for real!!!!!

Requirements
You need to have flash/java/everything enabled on your psp.

Firmware 2.70 or higher.(I recommended the latest since you already upgrading it)

Instructions
• Download from site and extract all contents from the compressed file.

• After you unzip the folder, connect your PSP and the USB cable, click the folder without the zipper on it and click "install" with the black arrow pointing downward and then you put the drive your PSP is in (if you don't know, go to My Computer and it will tell you)

• Press ok, wait two or three minutes and then something will pop up saying "transfer complete" or anything related to that

• Go to the 'Internet Browser' icon under the 'Network' category, and then go to the far left where it says file, and enter adress entry, type in 'file:/pspwxp/index.htm' without quotes and press start (to make it easier, you will have to load the page many times during tasks so set it as your home page)

• A startup should appear
Your Psp Has just been PIMPED!!!!

Note: My next update will be how to install Iphone on your Psp still then Have fun!

Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by texazzpete(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2008
By all means, talk your army of sycophants through installing 'iphone' on their PSP.

Still waiting to see anyone running Quake 3 on their Win XP.

Infoseye:

Yes am back as promised sorry for the delay, since we have people complaining or doubting winxp can be installed on Psp well we ve proofed them wrong

How does running a 940kb collection of HTML docs equate to running a version of a desktop OS?
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2008
@texazzpete 3 words you are daft!
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by femzy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2008
@texazzepte, Nobody is forcing you to install anything on your PSP,Infoseye is just sharing what he feels could make PSP duds have a different view of their PSP.
There ain't anything bad in that.
But @ infoseye,men watch what you yank in & out of your PSP.
And @ femzy,he doesn't see l.he need for a Win .1P OS (iin quote), cos i have tried it a while ago. Must confess its nice though but i prefer creating my themes as i want.
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by justbones(m): 5:24am On Jun 18, 2008
do you guys even know what an operating system is?
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2008
@femzy thanks alot I feel u I dont know for texazzepte as if am begging him to do so for his psp abi I abeg u b4? Any I came up with this thread just to add or better still put more value in your Psp thats all.

Anyway am back now with a new version of vista and guess what? Its complete Windows Vista v0.1 beta I would post the procedures and the download link real soon here so Psp lovers watch for this sweet Os.

Cheers!
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2008
Imagine a complete OS on your Psp

Check out the Pics

Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by texazzpete(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
Infoseye:

@texazzpete 3 words you are daft!
At least I know what an OS is. You don't. I'm smart (and honourable) enough to take correction when i'm wrong. You aren't.

Infoseye:

@femzy thanks alot I feel u I don't know for texazzepte as if am begging him to do so for his psp abi I abeg u before? Any I came up with this thread just to add or better still put more value in your Psp thats all.

Anyway am back now with a new version of vista and guess what? Its complete Windows Vista v0.1 beta I would post the procedures and the download link real soon here so Psp lovers watch for this sweet Os.

Cheers!
Lol. I've had my PSP since 2005, and i've been in on the homebrew scene since firmware 1.5. You're small fry where i stand.
but i digress. I've thrown down the Gauntlet; does your 'Vista' run in Aero mode? Can you install Office 2007 on it?

femzy:

@texazzepte, Nobody is forcing you to install anything on your PSP,Infoseye is just sharing what he feels could make PSP duds have a different view of their PSP.
There ain't anything bad in that.

He's sharing a glorified theme and touting it as an OS. That's dishonest and untrue.

Based on the latest pic he uploaded, it's only a matter of time before he starts selling it for N1000 to dimwits - just like he did for 'free browsing'. I agree N1000 is a petty sum ( he really is small fry, after all), but it's crappy to sell stuff under false pretences.

That's just my $0.02.
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2008
Am glad you have spoken your mind out I hope u are happy now that you ve glorified yourself very well.Pls keep your mouth shut and let other people enjoy what I ve to offer.

Goodday.

(1) (2)

Latest Psp Games In Town And Mods / Playstation 4 Uncharted 4 Awesome Combat Screenshots / Gamers In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.