Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Need A Remedy For Shyness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Remedy For Shyness (845 Views)

Shyness Killing Me Slowly / Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. / Vertedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Remedy For Shyness by dbanj0707: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2008
What is the remedy for shyness?? I need ur help on how to get out of this cage. I see ladies I like and who like me, but cant approach them, dint know what to say. Plzzz help me get out of it, its killing to be too shy
Re: I Need A Remedy For Shyness by Godalone(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2008
You are a man,you need to be bold.Boldness,that is the medicine for your sickness.
Re: I Need A Remedy For Shyness by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2008
Godalone:

You are a man,you need to be bold.Boldness,that is the medicine for your sickness.

since when did being shy qualified someone as being sick?

@poster
nothing do you jare. . .SOME girls actually like a shy men. , but MOST girls prefer bold men.
A remedy for shyness? hmmmm. , I would not know.
I still haven't found my own remedy for shyness. . .you would never see me dancing around a group of people embarassed grin
Re: I Need A Remedy For Shyness by gabelogan(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2008
@ POSTER

AND U CALL URSELF D'BANJ
Re: I Need A Remedy For Shyness by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ POSTER

AND You CALL URSELF D'BANJ

LOL
Re: I Need A Remedy For Shyness by Xerxes4(m): 1:26am On Jun 10, 2008
dbanj0707:

What is the remedy for shyness?? I need your help on how to get out of this cage. I see ladies I like and who like me, but can't approach them, dint know what to say. Plzzz help me get out of it, its killing to be too shy

The remedy is simple!!!!
U need to dance naked in a busy market. cheesy grin
Re: I Need A Remedy For Shyness by krama(m): 1:56am On Jun 10, 2008
Abeg make una sofry sofry with the guy na! grin
Re: I Need A Remedy For Shyness by NegroNtns(m): 2:06am On Jun 10, 2008
Dbanj,

Simple! Very simple!  If sey I dey well to drink I for charge you few bottles of palmy for dis advise wey I want give you.

Image is important. There are few things women look for - height, athletism, edged contours on face and body outline,
rough deep voice.

you see woman you like, no problem!  Walk up and stunt your self in a way that she can see the above attributes.

ask her __ do you have a sweet pussy?  

Dbanj, if she no get pen sef she no go mind to tattoo her name for your handsome edged features.  Trust me!

(1) (Reply)

Keeping The Spark In Long Distance Relationships / Religeous Differnces In Relationships / If An Actor/actress Proposed Marriage To You Wetin U Go Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.