Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:40 AM

Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? (61241 Views)

A Picture Of Obasanjo & D'banj / Why Is Denrele Wearing A Dress In This Picture? / Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by kelvz419(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
shocked omg omg omg. I tot apes were no longer in existence.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nigerianmovie(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
This man no wan send....pls I like to see him on suite
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Zeepriya: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Men this appears like a gynacomastia. Well since baba is aging I think he needs more exercise and a dietician to help wit his diet. Long live pa obj.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Pkingsley: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Greetings to all viewers!
My name is james from UK I own a plaza where I sell laptops,mobile phones,digital cameras,I-pads,I-pods etc. The rate of low sales rate here in UK is driven me out of business and I wanna open a branch in Africa. A friend told me Africa communication market is good. I need a trust worthy partner in Africa male or female. Interested persons should contact ppeterkingsley1@gmail.com for more inf
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Pkingsley: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pkingsley: Greetings to all viewers!
My name is james from UK I own a plaza where I sell laptops,mobile phones,digital cameras,I-pads,I-pods etc. The rate of low sales rate here in UK is driven me out of business and I wanna open a branch in Africa. A friend told me Africa communication market is good. I need a trust worthy partner in Africa male or female. Interested persons should contact ppeterkingsley1@gmail.com for more inf
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by coogar: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Naofficial: [img]http://2.bp..com/-vZ-9WHVvkew/UhaOaxQMx3I/AAAAAAAAS5k/Mn3tJ6ZR2vs/s1600/obasanjo+in+shirt.jpg[/img]
Obasanjo Debuts New Look In Shirt – Check Out OBJ’s Sexy Look
We present to you Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo, one of the hottest farmers in Nigeria.
Should Obasanjo forgo traditionalattires for life?
What’s your take on his new look.
http://

he looks like taribo west's grandfather...
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by drake2005: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
He should be charged for indecent exposure...see breasts.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by 190theclown: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Naofficial: [img]http://2.bp..com/-vZ-9WHVvkew/UhaOaxQMx3I/AAAAAAAAS5k/Mn3tJ6ZR2vs/s1600/obasanjo+in+shirt.jpg[/img]
We present to you Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo, one of the hottest farmers in Nigeria.

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2013

Boooobs lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Not trying to be abusive or nothing, and in Yoruba culture, it's unacceptable to abuse your elders especially those old enough to be your great grandpops. However, the OBJ man can pass for a shaved gorilla, to be honest (no pun intended).

As for FFK, I'm starting to like the guy after reading his article about Nationality vs. Identity. It seems we've something in common regarding that.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by druid06(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
The 7 Best Selling Books in Bookshops.
1.)Beauty Tips by Olusegun Obasanjo.

2.)Value of Family Planning by 2face Idibia.

3.)How to Live in Peace by Boko Haram.

4.)Tactics to Win Trophies by Arsene Wenger.

5.)Say No to Corruption by James Ibori.

6.)My Love For America by Osama Bin Laden.

7.)How to Speak Good English by PermSec Dame
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

They are all available in Nigerian Bookshops.Grab Your
Copy Now.

How to live fulfilled like a hetrosexual male - Hezron Lorraine.

Like if you get it.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Are those boobs? Can someone confirm this pls
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Reference(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
CFCfan:
grin grin grin grin
Was OBJ's style 'a hit or miss'?

Wardrobe malfunction.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by segtugby(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Not 2 bad! Baba Himself!!!
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
The best Nigerian former president alive. Long live Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo #Respect mucho
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by jimkramar: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheesy na waaoooo
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by juman(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
The old cargo.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Orikinla(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
The perfect couple in town. grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2013

you registered two weeks ago and you have already started posting stewpid threads....and this stup.id mod put it in front page
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Someone get that Man a Bra angry
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by ESULAALU: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
But what is so special about this baba and his T-shirt abi shirt? Na wa o, no be every thing deserve attention jare.
Obj, you sef carry for chest oooo. Baba! Old age has indeed come.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
jackbauersballs: Someone get that Man a Bra angry
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by PStacks(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin tuale !!! Baba no regret. You get mouth.. Olowu of owu!

The man that never forgives..

My mentor..

GEJ would soon dance into your hands like Atiku did, and you'l give them that same bitter poison of yours that's got Atiku gasping for breath now.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by ESULAALU: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pkingsley: Greetings to all viewers!

Singing "E bami kigbe OLE, OLE, OLE,OLE,OLE!"
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
passionate88: Check out d guy b*re*as*t
abi you go suck?ole onisokuso tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Rawpidgin(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
wetin dey worry all this NL moderator sef?
issokay
here's mine

PICTURE OF RAWPIDGIN OF NAIRALAND WEARING A SUIT

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
P.Stacks:
grin tuale !!! Baba no regret. You get mouth.. Olowu of owu!

The man that never forgives..

My mentor..

GEJ would soon dance into your hands like Atiku did, and you'l give them that same bitter poison of yours that's got Atiku gasping for breath now.
okunrin lo ke si,baba ni ye,Obasanjo forever
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by timilehin007(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
So obasanjo sef dey gym...see chest
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by emmabest2000(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol Oba Jadi Jadi grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by odehaj: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
A general is a general whether in short-nicker or agbada or military attires.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy: choooooi iyaf fall from chair oo

sexy farmer indeed
look like my 108yrs grand mother.
see him sexy monkey face and 100pounds bre ast.
very fine ugly man looking like davido
o l'agba nle ni? O ni aso rere lori iko if not you won't talk to someone old enough to be born your father like that!
Toba ya ke so pe ogun aye or ogun idile lon ba aye yin ja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu / Wizkid And Paul Pogba Pictured Together / Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.