Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,799 members, 7,889,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Love Kim Kardashian She Is My Joy: Kanye West. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Kim Kardashian She Is My Joy: Kanye West. (773 Views)

I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Kim Kardashian She Is My Joy: Kanye West. by DesseysBlog: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2013
awwww Kanye West is so in love with Kim Kardashian. He said during his recent appearance on Kris Jenner's show
"
"I can have people saying this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer, and I say I don’t care, I love this woman. When the paparazzi surround you,people know you don’t like paparazzi ,and they say "Why would you be with this person?" I’m being with this person because I love this person, and she’s worth it to me. My grandfather just passed and his whole thing, it was never about money. It was never about popularity. His whole thing was joy and having joy in his life. She’s my joy and she brought my new joy into the world. There’s no paparazzi and there’s no blog comment that’s going to take that joy from me."

To see video
http://.com/2013/08/i-dont-care-about-credibilityi-love-kim.html#more

Re: I Love Kim Kardashian She Is My Joy: Kanye West. by Extom(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2013
Awww.... A niccur is in love

(1) (Reply)

Son Of A Legend – Femi Kuti / Photos : Ice Prince Spotted With US Rapper, Meek Mill And NBA Star / Alicia Keys Debuts Shorter Haircut (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.