Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,772 members, 7,938,332 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To Track And Ptotect Your Symbian S60v3 And S60v5 In Case It Is Stolen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Track And Ptotect Your Symbian S60v3 And S60v5 In Case It Is Stolen (597 Views)

How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / How To Use Your Symbian Fone As A Wireless Router (wlan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Track And Ptotect Your Symbian S60v3 And S60v5 In Case It Is Stolen by dwapboi: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2013
This can be done through an app and i will be educating about that app in this article..So even when your phone is stolen your mind should be at rest cause the probability of getting it is very very hgh.....

MAIN FEATURES OF THE TRACKING APP

It helps you locate your device on a map instantly

Locks phone remotely and displays your info on homescreen

Tracks phone location even after sim is removed

Deletes calender,your contact,images,messages remotely

Secures phone and also secures your data

If your phone is stolen it handovers all the info to the police

DOWNLOAD IT http://filezarena.com/file.php?id=116

GET MORE OF THIS POSTS @ HTTP://WWW.CLIQBLOGG.COM
Re: How To Track And Ptotect Your Symbian S60v3 And S60v5 In Case It Is Stolen by Diseye29(m): 4:35am On Sep 03, 2013
hw can i trak my bb wich was stolin .plz help me

(1) (Reply)

Computer For Sale In Benin City / Sack Your Boss And Become CEO Working From Home / HELP My System Is Showin No Hard Disk Installed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.