Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,449 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:39 AM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 (30281 Views)

Club Brugge Vs Manchester United: UCL Play-off (0 - 4) On 26th August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by Dantedasz(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2013
***Mou wants a top striker and He doesn't have one that fits his plans now. Bidding for Rooney or not will not change the way small minds like you think. You're one of those who think football is all about attacking and attacking. The man don;t have a striker.....He is looking for one and a dim-wit like you still will find some fault about His formation as if you know better.**
------------------------------------------?

First of all kid,don't be rude to people on the internet,you never know who is behind the moniker- might be dad,mum or your relative.
Analyse football sans emotion and insults.
Mourinho is afraid of United-simple.
He knows United will NEVER sell Rooney to him but has spent all summer trying to unsettle the lad,the team and David Moyes.
He has shown Moyes a total lack of respect which is something he would NEVER have tried with Sir Alex.
I repeat only ONE team came out to play football last night,while the other team came to defend. Played with out a striker and was looking for a cheap goal via a penalty.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2013
joeace2020:

Atleast i was able to trap a big mouthed fooll lyk u......u begin fear to curse bcus it will show d depth n width of ur foolishness. my rule still stands, proove ur dumbness by insulting me, pls am waiting.
typical tropical morbid imbec!lic assertion from a mentally unbalanced man u fan, if I asked u how u trapped me, ur moronic brain will fudge up some id!otic somtn peculiar to a man u fan.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Dantedasz: ***Mou wants a top striker and He doesn't have one that fits his plans now. Bidding for Rooney or not will not change the way small minds like you think. You're one of those who think football is all about attacking and attacking. The man don;t have a striker.....He is looking for one and a dim-wit like you still will find some fault about His formation as if you know better.**

First of all kid,don't be rude to people on the internet,you never know who is behind the moniker- might be dad,mum or your relative.
He knows United will NEVER sell Rooney to him but has spent all summer trying to unsettle the lad,the team and David Moyes.
He has shown Moyes a total lack of respect which is something he would NEVER have tried with Sir Alex.
I repeat only ONE team came out to play football last night,while the other team came to defend. Played with out a striker and was looking for a cheap goal via a penalty.
and the team dat came out to play with a striker didnt bother to score, do you think you are talking to your senseless granny with no brains, go try somtn else diokpa
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2013
Emisco1: Tnk U i agre chelsea no gt strika.tnk u. Bt d 1 wu spoil ur party last season 4 ferguson was on d bench. BT WAIT A MINIT.MAN U PLAY D GAME WIT STRIKER. Watin dm do.idiol of welbeck.AND PLZ WER WAS UR V.P. Ur bst dm striker?@man u fan. Shabi na una use striker and me no use
you deserve a thumb down, but unfortunately, there is none available. So i will rather call you an i:diot
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by Pacjazzy: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Adufaye: Match neva start pple don make mouth so tey d page don reach 3

JM don make mouth finish

DM just dey calm

RVP go bite sum pple 2day

FT go lose chance die

Mikel no go even dy fr team list

Ojoro go dy d match

One player go jale

dull....
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by Dantedasz(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Movingcoil: and the team dat came out to play with a striker didnt bother to score, do you think you are talking to your senseless granny with no brains, go try somtn else diokpa

Like I said before,do not be rude to people you meet on the internet as you could be insulting your family members.
Analyse football sans emotion kid.
Chelsea parked the freaking bus across their defence line. They played a 4-6-0 formation for most of the game.
United could only play what they were presented. SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Dantedasz:

Like I said before,do not be rude to people you meet on the internet as you could be insulting your family members.
Analyse football sans emotion kid.
Chelsea parked the freaking bus across their defence line. They played a 4-6-0 formation for most of the game.
United could only play what they were presented. SIMPLE!
my family members have brains inside their skull so wen I see dem online I know, wat was dat formation u just wrote? oboy! u sick wella, instead of saying u didn't understand some of the football matters, u are gloating urself in self denial. itz like mourinho was actually testing out somtn wid man u, Chelsea kind of used dat match as a training ground to check out somtn but cos u dey dumb like saliva, ur brain no fit shift in reasoning nut reach dat side. we played an advanced false 9 system with Andre to draw d defenders to himself meanwhile distributing the ball to odas to score.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by CAPTAIN44: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Moyes jazzman don mak JM rest manu threats lyk Mikel, mata nd Lukaku.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by chrisley024(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2013
Hehehe! Testing! Testing! False 9!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by johnstar(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Dis 1wey all of una dey talk say y mou drop mikel, mata, dis nd dat, una don 4g say we gt another tuf match 2 play ni, na wa 4 una o
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by ladeski: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Dantedasz: ***Mou wants a top striker and He doesn't have one that fits his plans now. Bidding for Rooney or not will not change the way small minds like you think. You're one of those who think football is all about attacking and attacking. The man don;t have a striker.....He is looking for one and a dim-wit like you still will find some fault about His formation as if you know better.**

apart from the bolded the rest of your post makes sense

why do I say this?

a careful check online would prove to you that JOSE MOURINHO HAS A BETTER HEAD TO HEAD WITH MAN U

in 15 matches, Sir Alex only won once against Mourinho. Mind you this goes back to Porto, Chelsea, Inter and Real Madrid days

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2288177/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-versus-Jose-Mourinho-Five-encounters-legend-Special-One.html

So why would he be afraid of Manchester united?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:32am On Aug 28, 2013
Lol at united fans talking about mourinho unsettling rooney.
Moyes have been doing worse to everton,even going low as to bid £25 million for two great players.
Freaking hypocrite.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by 1025: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
thank God howard webb and clattenberg did not future in this one. records have it that in recent times, man u no dey win chelsea without webb and clattenberg.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by Andyblaze: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Freedani: If u agree wit me that this dude didnt know the meaning of the word "best" Hit like
My likes plenty pass ur own
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by joeace2020(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Movingcoil: typical tropical morbid imbec!lic assertion from a mentally unbalanced man u fan, if I asked u how u trapped me, ur moronic brain will fudge up some id!otic somtn peculiar to a man u fan.

congratulations!!! uv won d dumbness title
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th August 2013 by joeace2020(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Movingcoil: and the team dat came out to play with a striker didnt bother to score, do you think you are talking to your senseless granny with no brains, go try somtn else diokpa

jst check all ur post... it says alot about you... a child who is happy to pour out all d insult u hv been wishing to dish out 4gettn derez a consequence 4 every action u take...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) / Reading Vs Arsenal - Capital One Cup (5 - 7) On 30th October 2012 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 14th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.