Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Admission Into Victory Science high School Jos Is On HURRY. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Victory Science high School Jos Is On HURRY. (659 Views)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / University Of Jos 2016/2017 Admission. / Any Fatima Private School Jos Ex-students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Victory Science high School Jos Is On HURRY. by kingskoncept(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Are you looking for the best of schools to enroll your wards?
Are you a lover of quality education and a conducive learning atmosphere?
Then, victory science school is the best place for you to be.
In victory science school, we offer quality education to our leaders of tomorrow, not forgetting the splendiferous environment in which the students are given the privilege to learn like no other.
Further more our affordable tuition fee is just one which you can not resist following the quality of our services and qualified teachers.
Admission into day care,crech,nursery and primary one to five is presently in progress in the primary session, and jss1 to ss3 in the secondary session. so hurry and register your wards in order to secure a great feature for them.
For more inquiries,
We are located at busa buji street, behind jossy royal hotel jos plateau state or call +2348066025741.

Sign,
Principal,
Mrs I.F Agu.

(1) (Reply)

Poem ; A Tale Of Two Elephants (ASUU Vs. FG) / Student Room Making; Comfortable Things I Need As A Student In My Room. / How Posible Is It To Study Enginering In D Uni If U Did Notdo F/maths In Olevel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.