Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale (22530 Views)

Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Nonybb: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nigerian music these days is an aberration
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by ugoezeik(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tonto ma sis junior sis dnt mind haters, pls dnt fget dat l sent u ma acc last week should incase u dnt fall on stage dis tym, remember d mny u promised us and mama say she wan buy second shop for aria aria mkt because mama nkechi don get abt 3 shops now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by meforyou1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
ugoezeik: Tonto ma sis junior sis dnt mind haters, pls dnt fget dat l sent u ma acc last week should incase u dnt fall on stage dis tym, remember d mny u promised us and mama say she wan buy second shop for aria aria mkt because mama nkechi don get abt 3 shops now.
the story is false. She's not going anywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Quinne(f): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
Choi wetin boko baby wan sing#hehehe
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
nyere84: Dear Lord, i offer all Tonto dike HATERZ to you, as a burnt offering.

Roast them alive..!!!
Amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by tayo4me(f): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
The advert for those to perform has been aired on Africa Magic, it doesn't include her. So where did the op get this info from?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by chucky234(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tonto is sure living her dream despite the hate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by potentials: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=lil max]So how much tonto dikeh pay them go hug transformer!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
Let's see the miracle she wants to perform grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Wendy80(f): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Andyblaze: God Abeg Which Song This Girl Wan Sing??

Cant help LoL @ ur comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ayomax: GOD why this? talented musician are still finding it hard to perform at big shows while this Akata gal(tinto)is using ha bottom power to get shows. guess ur talent is not enough
Hahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaha ata Akatagirl
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by hydrocarbon(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
;DGo girl!!! Go go go go go and let all ur haterz take a short move 2 hell and have a nice trip,they can't just stop u gal,WE LUV U TONTO and may d good lord be ur strength
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Dubemkelly(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
She's smiling to d bnk n sum idle niggurs r beefing unnecessarily...Most radio stations r blaring her songs n d babe is waxing so strong...No dull
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by abbeybanks(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
WAlking her way to the tOP
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by CLIQBOY(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tonto abeg no Bleep ur self up ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Vansnickers: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2013

She's has a song called, "It's Over".
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by DonaldGenes(m): 12:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Popowaa: Ppl's ear don scatter finish.Kai. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by adabeke12(f): 2:00am On Aug 24, 2013
chukxie: Small small the girl dey go places. Small small she go sharpen her singing talent. Small small she go blow! I'm not one of your fans but i wish you well in your career!

dats wats up. i love her!!!! i hope she gets vocal lessons and thrive. she is a bad biatch kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Blackgold09(f): 3:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Na which of her song u sabi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Maafiaalady: 6:32am On Aug 24, 2013
BIGLIE....Tonto is not performing.....this is bbafanclub link....follow to check d list of artist performing on sunday..www.bbafanclub.com/2013/08/finale-star-studded-artist-lineup.html?m=1
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by XavierSmiley: 6:47am On Aug 24, 2013
They are on the right path. Or who else would they have invited? A psycho show, with psycho mission/vision, and psycho housemates who do pyscho things and look like they need psychiatric help. Of course they've just got τ̲̅ȍ invited the Psychos....Denrele and Tonto τ̲̅ȍ perform for the Psychos in-house since they can best relate with them in the language of the Psychos ....mtchewww. #not the least surprised.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by banky222: 7:14am On Aug 24, 2013
Heavenly Father, please lead and direct TONTO so that she won't make mistakes on sunday that will make Nigerians laugh at her. Have your way lord in her life and give us naijas the heart to love and appreciate this lady the way she is.I also pray you reveal yourself to her in Jesus name amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by cindisweetie: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2013
Tonto behaves lyk a drug addict... Lyk a tomboi as well . I wnda if she l suit ds grand finale.... Bt waito wnda wt ha music l b lyk '' curious'' kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by ignis: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Of all ppl, why tonto dike?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by seangy4konji: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2013
Which song is tonto going to sing toor are they going to do stage play
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by deyme(f): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2013
Whoever posted this just want Tonto to trend again , pls did she pay u for this post... Check bigbrotherafrica site for the list of important pple performing. Iceprince is one the list. Attention seeking Tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Andyblaze: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Blackgold09: Na which of her song u sabi?
None o
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by adorable29(f): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2013
I thought it was confirmed reports that make FP! Atleast, this news is VERY EASY TO CONFIRM NOW. Na so d mods lazy nowadays. ITS A BIG LIE! Tonto jus wants to trend. She was never invited to be a housemate in d show either! She definately knows how to mk her name trend, this Tonto gal... All na publicity anyway.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Afokesco(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2013
Na sexically fit she wan sing?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by mesutiyke(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
this thread is fake, Tonto Dike is nt performing anytin, is all over in d big brother website [4 artists dat wll perform], gush i hv even bet my 5k b4 i saw it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by mesutiyke(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
this thread is fake, Tonto Dike is nt performing anytin, is all over in d big brother website [4 artists dat wll perform], gush i hv even bet my 5k b4 i see it.
Pls stop posting fake info. here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Isn't NTA Showing 'A.M EXPRESS' Again? / Bbnaija: Cee-c Fans Have Their Own Customized Tees! (PHOTO) / BBNaija: Liquorose Wins Trophy, ₦100,000 In Bet9ja Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.