Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

Old Rich Lover - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Old Rich Lover (667 Views)

What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover / Can U Bath With Ur Lover? (a) Yes(b) Never (c) Am Shy / Secret Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Rich Lover by bastrin(f): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2008
An old millionare bussinesman gets married to a beautiful young lady and on their first night of marriage makes love to her but she doesn't have an orgasm! This happens for many nights in a row until eventually he goes to a sex doctor. "Doctor I can't make my wife orgasm" he informs the him.
"Well, why don't you hire a young stud to stand over the bed and wave a towel while you make love to her." is the doctors suggestion.
"Ok Doc, I'll try"
So back to his wife he goes with a young stud and makes love to his wife while the young man stands above the bed and waves a towel, but still no orgasm!
Back to the doctor he goes and he is advised to make the stud stand naked and wave the towel!Back to his wife he goes and again no orgasm, by this time the old man is really annoyed!So for the last time he goes to the doctor and this time he is told to reverse the roles and let the young man make love to his wife while he waves the towel.So off he heads home and lets the stud make love to his wife. After a long, hard session the wife has a screaming orgasm, in fact she has mutiple orgasms!! The old millionare taps the young man on the shoulder with a hugh grin and says, "See, thats how you wave the towel!!!"
Re: Old Rich Lover by lexicon(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2008
foolish millionair
Re: Old Rich Lover by krama(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2008
Dumbness gone on rampage!
Re: Old Rich Lover by ayusman16(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2008
mumuism raise to power 2. Wonder how he became a millionaire
Re: Old Rich Lover by olulu(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2008
wave d towel, let me help u do d bla bla blaing

clem style
grin grin grin grin

nice one poster
grin
Re: Old Rich Lover by Jeovy(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2008
What a millionaire and what a doctor?
Re: Old Rich Lover by clemcykul(f): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2008
lol olulu dont mind the millonaire he never paid attention to me in class dats why he missed out on the preamble of bla bla bla grin

of course you are my most cherished student grin

@poster tyte piece u gat there wink

(1) (Reply)

Artworld / Accident / Dangerous Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.