Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Symptoms Of Shock In The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Symptoms Of Shock In The Body (934 Views)

What Are The Signs & Symptoms Of Blocked Fallopian Tubes? / Photo: A Well Defined Diagram Of The Symptoms Of Ebola Disease / Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral, Dies Of Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symptoms Of Shock In The Body by zogo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
I do experience slight shock in my body atimes. I would just feel the shock, kpam! And thats it. Pls forumites, doctors in the house, what could be the meaning of this? And whats ur advise about it? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Symptoms Of Shock In The Body by zogo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pls are there medical personnels in the house?
Re: Symptoms Of Shock In The Body by Joel3(m): 12:26am On Aug 24, 2013
too much high blood preasure from stress, take it slow dude or visit a doctor
Re: Symptoms Of Shock In The Body by zogo(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2013
Joel.:
too much high blood preasure from stress, take it slow dude or visit a doctor
Thanks Joel, but do u mean i could be having HBP or something?
Re: Symptoms Of Shock In The Body by demmy55(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lol. U be electric fish?
I think u need to see a doctor in person.
Re: Symptoms Of Shock In The Body by Joel3(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
zogo: Thanks Joel, but do u mean i could be having HBP or something?
i am not saying, but it could be. its a symptoms of apatention. it could lead to stroke, fear and shock, heart failure, brain damage, low sight vision, cardiac arrest, memory lose, and noise in the brain. i don't mean to scare you. but go see a doctor. it's a clear symptoms of stress, is like you worried too much
Re: Symptoms Of Shock In The Body by deols(f): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2013
Joel, are u a doctor? Stop misleading people jorh.

Which one is apatention??

1 Like

Re: Symptoms Of Shock In The Body by deols(f): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2013
@Op,

I think what you described is your body's electrical activities.

There are excitable potentials in your body and they carry out normal physiologic processes.

When you think they are in excess of the normal you have always felt, see a doctor. But without that, there is nothing to worry about.
Re: Symptoms Of Shock In The Body by zogo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Deol, thannks, are u medically related? Just asking though

(1) (Reply)

Yougourt Weightloss Club. / Red Wine Neither Stop Heat Disease Nor Prolongs Life / CNT believe I wrote this topic..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.