Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole (15749 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals / Plolice Issues International Arrest Warrants For El-rufai And Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by shejane: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
I support jail sentence nt death sentence, let dem av remorse of der sin, many of dem repent in jail nd bcome great man nd woman of God.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by owoeyeadeyinka(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
takeprofit:

Killing criminals can not stop crime. Give them a job even in prison. Give them something to live for. Everybody is a criminal in one form or the other.
.No job wey u go give a criminally minded person wey go do am. Their mouth don big. E.g plenty 4 my area.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by guonno: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
MEILYN: Unreasonable. Politicians kill everyday but go unpunished, am not saying to kill is a good thing but he should av thought of it b4 coming out to say dis stuff....

My take is that most of our elders do not know what to say publicly and what not to say. The arabs have more life related sentencing, but u hardly here their president make such a statement especially when it comes to a country where the reason why a lot of people do all sorts of evil is due to bad governance. Very soon the youths will sentence u all, ask libyan presido how far. Am not on the side of the oles though.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Akpaife(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oga governor pls God dnt like a sinners death why nt sentence 2 life instead of death pls sign no more
Pls develop our country let it be like other country nobody will thief anymore
Wht abt d one u leaders dey thief wt pen everyday who will sign 4 us
Or u leaders tin dat u guys r saint who is deciving who? Una own thief worest becos u guys dey thief everyday without anybody 2 question una
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Afroconnect: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
Imanuelle:
pathetic

@osho
Don't forget that those who kill by the pen ...... undecided

If anyone has truly changed then I think a second chance is deserved
Any Armed robber or kidnapper or Assasin that kills an unharmed innocent Nigerian should be killed.
We the good people of Edo state support you on this.
Edo youths congress support the amiable,responsbile,intelligent,pro-active and brave Oshiomole,may God put your enemies to shame.
All of you talking jargons if you aint from Edo state,mind your business and advice your criminal politicians,Oshiomole is not the President,he is not in charge of Anti-corruption agencies.he is the Governor of Edo state.
Killers are cultists,they have sworn to kill all their lives-hence for deterrence and to ensure we have less barbarians in our society,they should be killed.
Prison self don full too much.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Afroconnect: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Akpa ife: Oga governor pls God dnt like a sinners death why nt sentence 2 life instead of death pls sign no more
Pls develop our country let it be like other country nobody will thief anymore
Wht abt d one u leaders dey thief wt pen everyday who will sign 4 us
Or u leaders tin dat u guys r saint who is deciving who? Una own thief worest becos u guys dey thief everyday without anybody 2 question una
Oshiomole can not develop the Country.
Oshiomole is not the leader of the party.
Oshiomole can not change anyone,just like you can not change a criminal friend or brother
His duties is to work and develop Edo state.
Why are you people sympathetic towards killers that wants to kill you.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Afroconnect: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
shejane: I support jail sentence nt death sentence, let dem av remorse of der sin, many of dem repent in jail nd bcome great man nd woman of God.
Name one or two...all na format.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Afroconnect: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
kennyonthrone: Na u sabi lyk u said dose who live by d. Sword die by d'sword lyk u have neva killed or conspired 2 kill b4.......abeg nxt d'sign d'go na anyway talk is cheap nd free
Mumu if killing is a simple thing like eating rice and beans to you,one day you will face the music-Oshiomole is not a killer.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by airclipse(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
This death penalty of a tin is very funny.....n here's the concept of it all...(killing pple тσ show other pple that killing pple is wrong)...... undecided
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by ignis: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
Anakin007: Every1 deserves a 2nd chance 2 live.Dats realy cruel of him.He sud av given dem benefit of a doubt.Like if u agree
For whatu kwanu??

If person rape your sister or mother and killed her, will u still give such person a benefit of doubt?
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afro connect:
Any Armed robber or kidnapper or Assasin that kills an unharmed innocent Nigerian should be killed.
We the good people of Edo state support you on this.
Edo youths congress support the amiable,responsbile,intelligent,pro-active and brave Oshiomole,may God put your enemies to shame.
All of you talking jargons if you aint from Edo state,mind your business and advice your criminal politicians,Oshiomole is not the President,he is not in charge of Anti-corruption agencies.he is the Governor of Edo state.
Killers are cultists,they have sworn to kill all their lives-hence for deterrence and to ensure we have less barbarians in our society,they should be killed.
Prison self don full too much.

do you know some people get convicted innocently even for crimes they did not commit?

Who convicted them ?

Don't tell me it's the Nigerian police
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by ayobase(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nuzo':
Oshiomole should thread carefully before he signs innocent people to be slaughtered for nothing.

With all the almost accurate investigative methods in developed world, their government still find it difficult to sign death warrants for the fear of wrongful conviction.

Now, imagine a country like Nigeria where its words against words. Innocent people go die tire.

I'm all for death penalty with video evidence...or at least; very increaminating evidence. Not hearsay as it is in most cases.

There are exemplary cases where we do not even need to investigate.

Domestic and "wild" killings are different.....the 1st class murderer shouldn't be negotiated.....Boko Harams dem, armed robbers, highway robbers, assasins,acid, hot water, hot oil bathers......

Many of them have found their ways out of the prisons causing more havocs than ever
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by ayobase(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Imanuelle:

do you know some people get convicted innocently even for crimes they did not commit?

Who convicted them ?

Don't tell me it's the Nigerian police

Do u know many unconvicted prisoners the policemen have wasted at nights without. Some are very terrible set of animals
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
I really appreciate is as Oshiomhole agrees that he who kills by the sword will die by the sword.

How about him accepting the ground that he who use government office to loot the public fund will be drain to bankrupt by the government office

Edo state governor should also be ready to sign any government official including himself that loot from public fund be convicted and all their wealth and properties should be seized. This will bring equilibrium to signing equation.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Carry go short wise man.. Those who kill by the sword deserve to die by the sword. You don't kill someone and serve some years in prison as a reward. Bleep whoever invented that reasoning!!. Kill and be shot by a firing squad. Simples!!.

This judgement should be extended to our looters in the echelon of power undecided
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Pattey(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
Anakin007: Every1 deserves a 2nd chance 2 live.Dats realy cruel of him.He sud av given dem benefit of a doubt.Like if u agree

How about 'Dislike' if you DisagrEe. . .?
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
benkings: oshiobaba if only u knw what u are doinq spiritualy u wont siqn anymore of dat stuff because it wont reduce any crime
d spiritual tin is: wen u kill a thief n u tink u av done smtin to stop a crime tink aqain because weneva u kill a thief d spirit tormentin such person to steal will leave d body of d fellow he has succeeded in destroyinq n move unto another human, so u c! It continues.....
solution:deliverance ....
Hillarious cheesy
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by fleshnbone: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Am in full of dis mehn, dey should continue killing dem.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Yes but they can have a second chance in the grave
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by livebullet(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oshiomole 4 President.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by solowhite(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Wat abt those dat are stealing government fund,wat will happen to dem.I'm against dis his fubbish death warrant
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Simonet: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Imanuelle:

pathetic

@osho

Oh yes it's very easy to truly change after you've been caught!

Repentance when on death row is somehow dubious, don't ya think?
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Simonet:

Oh yes it's very easy to truly change after you've been caught!

Repentance when on death row is somehow dubious, don't ya think?

true

But can one keep pretending on a life sentence ?
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Adamsazubuike(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
kayce911: If you sow evil u'll reap evil...thumbs up mr governor.
true talk
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by davades(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2013

U must be a thief also...
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Nellizzy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
I totally supports him
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by emmykk(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
If kidnapping=oshiomole

an eye for an eye
a tooth for a tooth
an oshiomole for an oshiomole
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Afroconnect: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
avalontony: MR GOVERNOR YOU ARE NOT GOD THAT DECIDE WHO LIVES OR DIE.
You are a clown,the governor did not sign the law.
There was a reason death penalty was included in our constitution in the first place.
Or are you wiser than them.
Your statement is absolutely senseless.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Johnie_Walker: dat nyc decision from the comrade guvnor
its nt by signing we knw u are working abi that one is part of ur achievement? We want job Osihiomole, we want companies, BFFM is there idle, okpila is there yet nigeria still import cement. U can biuld a tomato cannin company in Ekpoma, Agbede or auchi. Wht of even a rice milling machine to D standard of Japan where we import our rice. U can open an automobile making company in Edo. Electronics company in benin. Just do somthing.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by genialjp: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
signing more death warrant does not solve the problem; they social factors that leads the citizen's to horrendous crime should be nip in the bud.....Adams empower your people and crime rate will decline.
Re: I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole by Flygerian1(m): 3:47am On Aug 25, 2013
Imanuelle:
@osho

Until any of ur fam member is a kidnapped and killed victim (God forbid tho), u would understand why he needs to sign it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Foreign Jamborees, Buhari Tells Ministers: Nation / Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.