Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,672 members, 7,975,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

Holy Trinity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Trinity (1270 Views)

Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} / Do You Believe In The Holy Trinity ? / How Best Can You Describe The Holy Trinity/Godhead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Holy Trinity by Emusan(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
rhymz:
you are not allowed to manufacture your own facts and personal opinions.

I didn't but I always infer my point from Bible Itself.

1. Is Jesus Christ Begotten, yes or know?

Yes! The firstborn of all creation. He begins to exist when God said "Let there be.." because He's the spoken-word of God.

Imagine you & your J.Brother were together and you need water, you told him "get me water" he'll do according to your command(the word that came from your mouth), let's assume nobody was there with you and you say "water in a cup come out" suddenly a cup filled with water appeared but you didn't move an inch,Then you will know that you only issue a COMMAND but something performed the ACTION, again if you decided not to send your J.B or speak in the air; Nothing will happen!
We read in many places in the Bible that God created the worlds whereas some places also said God created It by 'His word' do will say they contradict? No! because God only issue a command and HIS WORD performed the action God didn't do the whole thing Himself but His word did it that's why at the end of every creation accounts this phrase always appears "And God saw it was good" because God waits for the word to accomplished His command.

2. If Jesus is God then who exactly is the Father that he so fondly refers to every time he is making a point about heaven, himself or a separate higher person or deity?

The point most people didn't understand about Trinity is that God only made His own word to became a flesh in the person of Jesus. It's when this WORD became flesh It was given a name He always with the Father. Your word always with you.

God is all powerful being who can manifest Himself the way He wants. He(God) sent His own word into the worlds in the person of Jesus John 1:10 "He(the word) was in the world, and the world was made by Him(the word), and the world knew Him(the word) not"

3. Does God have a spirit? If yes then in what form does he exist as God, another spirit too?

Even the book of Rev make it clear that God has seven Spirits. "seven spirits(plural) of God(singular). Also Jesus comfirmed it when He said 'God is a Spirit' John 4:24 He is a Spirit but has IMAGE.

not that I believe the incoherence rife on the bible

God is real honestly, it's just that people like to do things on their own that leads to all what we see about God today.

In Acts 7:55,56 and col 3:1, we are told that Jesus is seated at the right hand of God in heaven.

Bible said it but see detail below

How about the book of John 8: 7-18, where Jesus wanted to make it very clear that Jesus and God are two separate beings. It reads "It is written in your law, that the testimony of TWO men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the father that sent me beareth of me." If Jesus and
God are one in the same, Jesus wouldn't have been able to make that statement.

If only you could just agree that Jesus is the spoken-word of God then no confusion about Jesus' statement. He even said "My Father is greater than I". In my illustration above when you decided not to send your J.B or speak in the air, Nothing will happen. If God didn't speak Jesus will not act which make God greater than His WORD(Jesus). If you didn't speak nobody can hold your word against you. So when Jesus(the Word) was made flesh He totally different from what It was in the beginning(as a seperate being) but He was the IMAGE of the invisble Father on earth, He told Phillip "whoever has seen Me has seen the Father"

How about Rev. 5:7: And he (the lamb, Jesus) came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat on the throne (God).

NOTE: A singular Throne was used throughout the book of Revelation. So let's see this verse again.

Rev 7:17 "For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

So God seated on throne and the Lamb also in the midst of the throne. You see Jesus(the Lamb/Word) you see God. As He has told Phillip.

I await your response, if you can intelligently respond to these questions with out throwing childish temper tantrums then we can fully explore this discussion to its fullest.

Hope I didn't do as you thinketh?

Shalom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

WF Kumuyi Set To Build N1 Billion Naira Campus For His University / Hidden Secrets of the Bible Exposed! / Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.