Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,582 members, 7,888,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! (3369 Views)

Where Is Hezron Lorriane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by 50calibre(m): 1:40am On Aug 25, 2013
masonkz:

You're highly welcome. It's the least I could do...and I'm very much glad that you had a great day too. May the joy continue in your life bro.

smiley

Joy of what? Joy of being a sick pervert? I know these sugar-coated words of yours, is just you slowly making your way to the ultimate price, his a*ss.

Change your ways or die a slow and agonising death from a venereal disease.
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Vansnickers: 2:56am On Aug 25, 2013
Happy Birthday Hezron.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 25, 2013
50calibre:

Joy of what? Joy of being a sick pervert? I know these sugar-coated words of yours, is just you slowly making your way to the ultimate price, his a*ss.

Are you done? You may now move over.

And for your knowledge, all gay men aren't looking for sex from each other. Same way you aren't looking for sex from all the females you see.

I don't even know what you're doing here in the first place...you say pathetic, yet you've already commented twice on same thread you find pathetic. No one invited you to wish him a happy birthday..and since you have nothing to say, kindly change direction.

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Gudintent: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2013
masonkz:

And for your knowledge, all gay men aren't looking for sex from each other. Same way you aren't looking for sex from all the females you see.

I don't even know what you're doing here in the first place...you say pathetic, yet you've already commented twice on same thread you find pathetic. No one invited you to wish him a happy birthday..and since you have nothing to say, kindly change direction.

Capisce!

Well said .

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Iaz93: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2013
Happy Birthday, Hezron.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 25, 2013
masonkz:

Wow..u served him! with white gloves too grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Mynd44: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2013
Some people are just uncultured
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2013
Mtcheeew
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by HezronLorraine(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2013
50calibre:

I'm surrounded by people who love me and hold me in high esteem.I'm successful and on the path to greatness.What have you and where are you?

You are so uncultured.nobody here is the reason for your problems.I know many people saw this thread and ignored it"oh its the F.a.ggots birthday"was what crossed many of their minds but they ignored it cause they believe even if it is for once,they have no right to poke noses and sadden the day for what they don't understand.Couldn't you have done the same.What exactly have you and whoever liked your previous post gained now?

I'll report you to the Mods.believe me,they'll take actions.Thank you and have a sad day in advance cause clearly happiness is not cut out for you in live.
Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Thank you.

Masonkz.

Virus777.

Mynd44.

Caribchic.

Khiaa.

Sexytabhi.

Pink_Lesbian

Hettymoore.

Carr101.

Chikeziehosan.

Jidegirl12.

The Writer.

Joeydoezzyy.

Gudintent.

Adaobi.

Hunter2,1.

Zandie.

Thanks to everyone above,hope I didn't forget anyone.You all are a darlind to me.I appreciate you all greatly.I pray the same way I'm happy and joyous today,Happiness and Joy will never cease in your lives.

Today is like the happiest day in my life.I pray for you all,that those who would make you happy.thise who will bring Joy into your Life.By the grace of God Almighty.I decree that they shall never leave you.You all shall meet your comforter in Life.

Thank You,God Bless you all,Stay blessed.
God bless U too...wishing u many many many more birthdays n A prosperous Long Life filled with....Love Grace..Favor n Blessings...IJN..may those who stand on ur way b blown away...while stumbling blocks become a Staircase to Ur greatness...Happy Birthday Remain Blessed..

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Thank you and have a sad day in advance cause clearly happiness is not cut out for you.
Cheers.
[/b]

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by HezronLorraine(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Chikeziehosan: God bless U too...wishing u many many many more birthdays n A prosperous Long Life filled with....Love Grace..Favor n Blessings...IJN..may those who stand on ur way b blown away...while stumbling blocks become a Staircase to Ur greatness...Happy Birthday Remain Blessed..
thanks a lot.and Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Caracta(f): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
I saw this late.

Hez, my very precious friend, may you live many more years in God's love. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are real, you are bold, you are strong! Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Caracta(f): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Thank you and have a sad day in advance cause clearly happiness is not cut out for you in live.
Cheers.

Come on Hez, this is un-called for...today of all days. You don't have to be like him. sad
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
maxwello.yg:
God bless you.
i know this one will come here. Your secrets will leak soon, trust me! Duurrh

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
i know this one will come here. Your secrets will leak some, trust me! Duurrh
Sweety, don't be mad at me. I am not what you think I am. Please, believe me. I am on my knees.
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Caracta(f): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
*clears throat*

A lot of things sure happen behind the curtains.
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by HezronLorraine(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Caracta:

Come on Hez, this is un-called for...today of all days. You don't have to be like him. sad
I gave him what he asked for.my birthday was yesterday.
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Caracta(f): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I gave him what he asked for.my birthday was yesterday.

Ok
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Sweety, don't be mad at me. I am not what you think I am. Please, believe me. I am on my knees.
lols. Dun even know what to say. Wel, sha always tolerate and stop condemning. Simple!
I wil erase ur name from my black book when u change.
Im sorry for derailing o.. .
@hez, wheres my cake? **sternLook
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
lols. Dun even know what to say. Wel, sha always tolerate and stop condemning. Simple!
I wil erase ur name from my black book when u change.
Im sorry for derailing o.. .
@hez, wheres my cake? **sternLook
Lol ok. TY.
Hez, where is our cake?
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by HezronLorraine(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
I'm afraid Garfield ate all of it before I packed it for you guys.gringringringringringringrin

But seriously,those gluttons who came to my house ate everything,if not my bf was santa claus sharing the cake like good morning.I should still have some reserved.
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by khiaa(f): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author

Change your ways or die a slow and agonising death from a venereal disease.[/quote]

@ 50 Calibre You could have ignored this thread, this thread is not about anyones sexuality, it is a birthday wish so next time just say happy birthday and stfu. By the way 50, your post reeks of jealousy.
Re: Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! by swtchicgurl: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2013
Awwww! seeing this late! sad

Very Merry Happy Birthday in arrears friend. God bless you real good. *hugs*

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

re. / The Benefits Of BBW Dating Sites For Big Beautiful Women And Their Admirers / Olosho Hookup Nation Wide(male And Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.