Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,779 members, 7,921,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Direct Bulk SMS Setup - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Direct Bulk SMS Setup (748 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website / Interswitch Merchant Charges And Setup Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Bulk SMS Setup by sirrinky: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2013
Hello Nlanders,I want to setup up a bulk SMS site because currently I have a need to send huge number of text messages and I don't really want to go through all these 4th party resellers.Please can anybody direct me to a direct source from which I can set up my own site and buy units cheaply.I may also become a reseller in the future.
Re: Direct Bulk SMS Setup by spikesC(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
We have a bulk sms website ready for you. Check it out here, the login details are on the login forms. Remember to check out the admin sections.

http://bulksmssuite.spikesinteractive.com
http://bulksmssuite.spikesinteractive.com/admin/

Send us an email afterwards: support at spikesinteractive.com
Re: Direct Bulk SMS Setup by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
If you need direct bulk sms sending platform for your business, www.mobilesms24.com is better and reliable.
Re: Direct Bulk SMS Setup by ilekky(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2013
What you need to do is to get the components and build it yourself.You can later change the api to

anybody you want to buy from and you are not under anybody's control to get sms.
Re: Direct Bulk SMS Setup by sirrinky: 1:49am On Sep 26, 2013
ilekky: What you need to do is to get the components and build it yourself.You can later change the api to

anybody you want to buy from and you are not under anybody's control to get sms.
Where and how can i get the components because i think building it myself would be the best idea actually. Sorry for late response.Been off the grid
Re: Direct Bulk SMS Setup by Franzeekool: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Check out www.elgibborsms.com they are good bulksms provider and also offer cheapestsms unit Princess

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can One Bypass Online Survey To View The Content / Hosting / Offshore Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.