Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

[tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup (9317 Views)

Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! / How To Root Tecno L3 / New Tecno L3 Litle Show+pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by dmedalion2: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2013
hello friends
welcome once again to those that got their Tecno L3 BRICKED.
I wont be talking much on this,but i promise to break it down
for most of our Newbies to get my point.
If you have any problem Reply here on this Topic,[url]http://gurus lo dg e. co m[/url]
or via my Facebook Timeline ([url]http://facebook. com /umorumuhammed[/url]).

I Also Beleave with this some of us would be able to show appreciation
in one way or the other
AS STOCK ROM we about to install. its from my device so i recommend
we perform a device hardreset
after a SUCCESSFUL installation of this STOCK ROM,to enable us wipe
off all my junk files in this ROM.although nothing much but i'd advice
we do that to avoid stories that touch..hehehe..
so back to the SHOWROOM.
REQUIREMENTS:
-PC(not compulsary)
-Rooted Device(which means your device must be rooted before it got Bricked)
-Tecno L3 Device.
-Brain/Understanding
-CWMrecovery installed on your Device.
TUTORIAL HAS TWO PHASES.
IT Goes like this,if you dont have have CWMrecovery,then perfom PHASE2 of the tutorial before
coming to PHASE1,

PHASE 1
Now lets Get to the point. Since you'v Rooted your Device,
then i believe you have the posible knowledge of using SP FlashTOOL
1-Download The stock rom files
2-copy all the parts to a new folder in your PC
3-Click on Tecno_L3_Stock_ROMDump_By_Dmedalion.part01 .
it will automatically unpack all the remaining parts together.
after the unpack you should have this folder
130822-125557
4-Copy the above folder(130822-125557) to your
SDcard/Clockworkmode/backup/
5-Since your Device is Dead and Can still boot into Recovery MODE(CWMr)
6-Goto Backup & Restore and
7-Restore the folder(130822-125557).
wait for process to run through.after Restoration is complete.
REBBOT ur Device.....
If you have dont have CWMr.
then you need to flash one to ur Device befor performing this task.
to Do so,since your device can not boot,then you will
be needing SP Flashtool to Flash the CWMrecovery.img
to your Device,this will replace the recovery mode that came with
your device which is known as the Stock 3e Recovery
PHASE 2

FOR THE NOOBS: after installing CWMrecovery,this is what your Recovery mode should
look like when ever you press your power button+volume key.

TIP HOW TO FLASH THE RECOVERY FOR NOOBS
*copy the Recovery.img to any foleder on ur PC
(make sure its the pc u used in rooting ur device,or any other that has the MTK VCOMDrivers installed)
if its not any of these, then you might need to read the rooting
tutorial/how to install the MTK VCOM Drivers..so i wont be dancing around this aspect again.
Back to our story:
after copying the recovery.img to any Folder,Do the same to your MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc

*Launch SP Flashtool and click on Scatter-loading.
Locate the MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc you extracted earlier and choose it
*A list of Tecno L3 Map files should pop up,
when it shows up,click on RECOVERY then locate your recovery.img
file you extracted earlier and select it
After Selecting click on DOWNLOAD Tab,
it will give
you a warning that 'not all images were seleted',just ignore the message and click 'YES' To continue

Now since ur device is not booting,simply insert the battery and connect it via USB to the PC,then then
the flashing proccess should start,when successfull,you should see a DOWNLOAD OK
with a green circle,..
now try booting into recovery mode and you should see a new recovery mode like mine
above(first pic)
if this was done successfully,then you can procceed to INFO PHASE 1

1 Like

Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by dmedalion2: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2013
Tecno_L3_Stock_ROMDump_By_Dmedalion.part01
http:///a4NUPyWU
Tecno_L3_Stock_ROMDump_By_Dmedalion.part02
http:///qizB43lN
Tecno_L3_Stock_ROMDump_By_Dmedalion.part03
http:///fFNIcjFr
Tecno_L3_Stock_ROMDump_By_Dmedalion.part04
http:///jcBQn01o
Tecno_L3_Stock_ROMDump_By_Dmedalion.part05
http:///ID9jiQuD
Tecno_L3_Stock_ROMDump_By_Dmedalion.part06
http:///hGfSHTId

Tecno_L3_Stock_ROMDump_By_Dmedalion.part07
http:///n6RrqOHB

MTK6575_Scatter_file_MTK65xx_CWMr.rar
http:///FRtCfRSi

Rar Password: gur uslo dge. com
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by dmedalion2: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2013
Plz input the above password without spacing it...
if u feel like appreciating one way or the other..
then..
whatsapp: 08160833287
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by demex24(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2013
Pls my Q1 got bricked how can you help
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by Francheezy(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2013
Thanks
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by dmedalion2: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2013
demex24: Pls my Q1 got bricked how can you help
does it still boot into recovery.....if it does den restore a ROM dump from anoda rooted q1 user...or dey can upload it 4 u
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by dmedalion2: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2013
Francheezy: Thanks
uwc
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by demex24(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2013
@dmedalion pls how can i download cwm recovery...
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by demex24(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2013
Pls so if i can see anoda q1 user i can do back up wft his phone,use d mem card to restore myphone is that it......can i use a new q1?
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by dmedalion2: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2013
demex24: Pls so if i can see anoda q1 user i can do back up wft his phone,use d mem card to restore myphone is that it......can i use a new q1?
u can use both old and new q1...just make sure its rooted...then after d backup u can copy d backup folder to or own sdcard via pc
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by 1manmopol: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dmedalion.....abeg..i gat sum questions o.
1) do u nid to root b4 installing CWM.
2) if d fone is not bricked(i.e the fone is working fine) and u want to install CWM,is it d same step in phase two dat sum1 gonna take to get CWM installed
3) the CWM file gangan is missing(i.eno link to download CWM).
Plz no vex if d questions are dumb question,,na wetin i no understand i ask..no vex
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by dmedalion2: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
1manmopol: Dmedalion.....abeg..i gat sum questions o.
1) do u nid to root b4 installing CWM.
2) if d fone is not bricked(i.e the fone is working fine) and u want to install CWM,is it d same step in phase two dat sum1 gonna take to get CWM installed
3) the CWM file gangan is missing(i.eno link to download CWM).
Plz no vex if d questions are dumb question,,na wetin i no understand i ask..no vex

1. u need root access b4 installing CWM
2.U can use mobileuncle.apk to flash the recovery img to or device...
3.the CWM file is zipped above with the scatter-file ....
(2nd link after the ROMDUMP links)
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by demex24(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
@dmedalion..can i get d link to download d cwmr recovery.img,so that i can flash it to my fone....datz d ist step i wanna do... Tankz
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by dmedalion2: 4:00am On Aug 25, 2013
demex24: @dmedalion..can i get d link to download d cwmr recovery.img,so that i can flash it to my fone....datz d ist step i wanna do... Tankz

MTK6575_Scatter_file_MTK65xx_
CWMr.rar
http:///FRtCfRSi
Rar Password: gur uslo dge. com
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by ametu166(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nice tut bro. Wish I cld get dis for Q1...
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by techlord007: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
pls God will bless anybody that is able to upload the stockrom backup of a rooted tecno m3.
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by vengedre(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please some1 should upload stockrom for tecno m3, please God bless him or her in advance
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by jreyez(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tecno l3 Some peeps no one move forward.
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
jreyez: Tecno l3 Some peeps no one move forward.
Don't own the device but boys like you really need to grow up
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by kings11ng(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
my phone got bricked while trying to root it, i tried this method to fix my phone but it doesnt enter recovery mode when i press volume and power button. somebody heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllpppppppppppp
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by miitcash(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
hello nairalandeers..... i was trying to root my tecno l3, it got bricked, nd i tried being a genius, i got the phone o.s less, right nw deres no tecno inside the tecno, plz can sum1 backup a tecno l3 rom nd upload here .... 08133777636.. plz call me if u can help
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by uche715: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2013
If you know you are in port Harcourt and want to root, upgrade and restore your brick android fone hit me 07010381875
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by uche715: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
kings11ng: my phone got bricked while trying to root it, i tried this method to fix my phone but it doesnt enter recovery mode when i press volume and power button. somebody heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllpppppppppppp
r u porthacourt?
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by kings11ng(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
naah. i took it to tecno office today and they say i shud come back in 2weeks time
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by abdulmusawa3: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
help me ineed stock rom for my phone tecno m3n i loop brick my phone
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by bonetalk(m): 1:28am On Oct 18, 2013
dmedalion2: hello friends
welcome once again to those that got their Tecno L3 BRICKED.
I wont be talking much on this,but i promise to break it down
for most of our Newbies to get my point.
If you have any problem Reply here on this Topic,[url]http://gurus lo dg e. co m[/url]
or via my Facebook Timeline ([url]http://facebook. com /umorumuhammed[/url]).

I Also Beleave with this some of us would be able to show appreciation
in one way or the other
AS STOCK ROM we about to install. its from my device so i recommend
we perform a device hardreset
after a SUCCESSFUL installation of this STOCK ROM,to enable us wipe
off all my junk files in this ROM.although nothing much but i'd advice
we do that to avoid stories that touch..hehehe..
so back to the SHOWROOM.
REQUIREMENTS:
-PC(not compulsary)
-Rooted Device(which means your device must be rooted before it got Bricked)
-Tecno L3 Device.
-Brain/Understanding
-CWMrecovery installed on your Device.
TUTORIAL HAS TWO PHASES.
IT Goes like this,if you dont have have CWMrecovery,then perfom PHASE2 of the tutorial before
coming to PHASE1,

PHASE 1
Now lets Get to the point. Since you'v Rooted your Device,
then i believe you have the posible knowledge of using SP FlashTOOL
1-Download The stock rom files
2-copy all the parts to a new folder in your PC
3-Click on Tecno_L3_Stock_ROMDump_By_Dmedalion.part01 .
it will automatically unpack all the remaining parts together.
after the unpack you should have this folder
130822-125557
4-Copy the above folder(130822-125557) to your
SDcard/Clockworkmode/backup/
5-Since your Device is Dead and Can still boot into Recovery MODE(CWMr)
6-Goto Backup & Restore and
7-Restore the folder(130822-125557).
wait for process to run through.after Restoration is complete.
REBBOT ur Device.....
If you have dont have CWMr.
then you need to flash one to ur Device befor performing this task.
to Do so,since your device can not boot,then you will
be needing SP Flashtool to Flash the CWMrecovery.img
to your Device,this will replace the recovery mode that came with
your device which is known as the Stock 3e Recovery
PHASE 2

FOR THE NOOBS: after installing CWMrecovery,this is what your Recovery mode should
look like when ever you press your power button+volume key.

TIP HOW TO FLASH THE RECOVERY FOR NOOBS
*copy the Recovery.img to any foleder on ur PC
(make sure its the pc u used in rooting ur device,or any other that has the MTK VCOMDrivers installed)
if its not any of these, then you might need to read the rooting
tutorial/how to install the MTK VCOM Drivers..so i wont be dancing around this aspect again.
Back to our story:
after copying the recovery.img to any Folder,Do the same to your MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc

*Launch SP Flashtool and click on Scatter-loading.
Locate the MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc you extracted earlier and choose it
*A list of Tecno L3 Map files should pop up,
when it shows up,click on RECOVERY then locate your recovery.img
file you extracted earlier and select it
After Selecting click on DOWNLOAD Tab,
it will give
you a warning that 'not all images were seleted',just ignore the message and click 'YES' To continue

Now since ur device is not booting,simply insert the battery and connect it via USB to the PC,then then
the flashing proccess should start,when successfull,you should see a DOWNLOAD OK
with a green circle,..
now try booting into recovery mode and you should see a new recovery mode like mine
above(first pic)
if this was done successfully,then you can procceed to INFO PHASE 1
it means i cant recover my l3 without the use of a computer system, if i'd live in Lagos u would have help me unbrick or recover my l3 back
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by dmedalion2: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
bonetalk: it means i cant recover my l3 without the use of a computer system, if i'd live in Lagos u would have help me unbrick or recover my l3 back
actually I'm not in lagos
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by dmedalion2: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
jreyez: Tecno l3 Some peeps no one move forward.
Grow Up.Mr I.Have.it.All
Re: [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup by Quadrescent: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nice tutorial. it works like a charm
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available / How Can I Hack Top Eleven Football Manager In Nigeria? / Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.