Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. (908 Views)

What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? / 2013 Waec Result Is Out - How To Check Yours Now / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2013
Excerpt;
A Neighbour of Mine checked Her Waec Result yesterday & I was Amazed how come?
I couldnt believe A girl whose Simple Maths Instinct is Low,English unbearable could get 7/9 subjects Distinction,Though Special Centres.
Few months back FG has been considering Scrapping & Merging some of it Institutions.My believe is since 2009 till 2012 WAEC Results has been Far below Average Generally.
Re: 2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2013
Since Bad News spread Faster than Air!
2013 Waec Result is above 70% generally.
Waec must have Noticed that if her Results this year is below Average generally,it will Arouse national & International Scrutiny as to the Quality of our Education System & FG might consider a Turn-off.
I urge U to Verify my Claims.
i wouldnt be Surprise if NECO does so to Avoid Scrapping.
Re: 2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. by Kendzyma(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bro,u dnt nid 2 b cncernd about al dat sinc u made ur result,u stil gng to plazes wer dey neva wntd any stdnt to pas der cours,xo al just nid to pray about everytin..luck mit b on er side,i alxo suferd sam fate az urz...wen i waz jubilatin dat if dey mark my math in heaven or hell,i wil av an A,bt i endd up avin d last credit der,and sm1 dat said he dnt even finish part A nt to talk ov B,dat waz even cryin dat day ended up avin B2,dats da bita pil i ad 2 swalow caus dats life bro!
Re: 2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bro its beyond Luck.its obviously Political because over 70% PASSED 5credit minimally against last Four yrs results
Re: 2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. by preciousolu: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2013
My WAEC 2013/2014 result have just been upgraded by Mr Julius he is a man that works in WAEC office i was able to do my English and my economics i had e8 and f9 on it and now i have c4 and b3 if you want to do yours. here is his number 08105715846 i saw how he helped people and i also collected his number and he helped me too so i realized i will be selfish if i also don't tell you about this good man contact him to help you your problem might be that of with held result.
Re: 2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
This year's Waec Students are Politically Lucky.
Feel free to Express ur Opinion?
its obvious because since 2009 till 2012,General Statistic for Waec Result has been below 30% who got 5credit minimally.
Or is it a Lie?
Re: 2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2013
Statistic of those that passed @least 5 Subject;
WAEC 2009 - 31.04% of 1,373,009
WAEC Nov/Dec 2010 - 24.16%
WAEC 2011 - 30.91%
WAEC 2012 - 38.81% Of 1,672,224

But WAEC 2013 - Over 70% Due to.....
Re: 2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2013
The deteriorating condition of most public facilities in our schools as well as negative attitude of teachers,school owners & administrators who are involved in the conduct of the exam are still questionable bearing to the Decline of reading by our Kids of this Generation.
i remember those my Days when School was school with no social media distraction.This generation are so Unlucky but Political in Bearing.
Re: 2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2013
ALSO the notorious conduct of unscrupulous officials of the exam bodies and their allies who regard the exam seasons as time of 'Plenteous Harvest' combine to present this unpleasant picture of the outcome of the forthcoming exams.
i wouldnt be surprise to Hear that Waec 2013 Results was alread fixed b4 the Conduct of the Exam.
Dont be Shocked,Nothing as such is impossible in Nigeria with the Sky-Rocking Level Of Corruption & Partisan Politics practiced Everywhere.
Re: 2013 Waec Result Is Politically Inclined. by ezejenifer333: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello my name is jenifer please Every body in the house should join me thank God and the helper he send to me, talking about Mr DESMOND, this. Is the 4th time am writing waec result and when I check my result, my chemistry and my English was very poor and I almost died because I cannot imagine my self writing another exam so I was opportune to contact Mr DESMOND he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my English to a higher grade which he did and now guess what, my chemistry is B2 and my English was c4 now wow am very happy. If you need this help, call. Mr DESMOND on this number ( 08165915209) cos it is better you this now than to write another exam. and i also want you to benefit from it you can contact him now with this 08165915209 now before it get late..........

(1) (Reply)

Get NDA Past Questions And Answers Free Of Charge / Strike Latest: ASUU Nec Meeting Now To Hold On Friday / A.T.B.U Bauchi Pulls Out Of ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.