Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,001 members, 7,966,685 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:58 PM

Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp (1273 Views)

FCMB Calling? / Urgent! Fcmb Calling For Interview / Fcmb Calling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by mogambe: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2008
hi all,
just saw an email from FCMB requesting for additional info relating to my application.
its like they are recruiting for sales officers. this is the first time am hearing from them since the GDP. pls are there others like me.
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by tglaz(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2008
whats ur qualification and what position did you apply for?
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by mishaelash: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2008
yes i got the mail too.i done even remember when i applied.the deadline is tomorrow.Good luck guys!
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by Nokia2sure: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2008
Yeah I got same mail too, I have sent my details, I can't remember when I applied but I remembered there was a time the advert for a sales position was posted on same forum. Good Luck to you all. Hopefully they would call us all, C ya @ d top.

Cheers cool
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by mogambe: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2008
@tglaz
i have a B.sc in economics. i applied for the GDP 2008. i really dont know why they are sending me materials for sales. pls revert to me. did u get anything different?

takia of u. grin
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by Biliamin(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2008
I received the same mail too. I applied for GDP, I dont know why they are now callin for sales force position.

Anybody with the reason or the sales position is part of Graduates Development Programme?
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by dandaciama: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2008
I received same message today, after applying for the GDP or maybe they are up to screening for sales personnel positions.
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by yomzi1: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2008
hi all,
i recievd the same message 2 n i was surprised 'cos i cnt rememrer applyin 4 a sales force position. i'll try and reply though am not so keen abt it.
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by idiata: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
i received the mail too,but i did'nt see the attachment. can any in the house help me out?
cheers cool
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by popsonbabs(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hi guys, i received the same message yesterday without the attached iformation. I replied immediately to hr address and told him i did not see any attachment. Funny enough, they re-sent the message with the attachment this monring. So if u ve d same problem, send a mail to the hr, i believe hr we do somethg about it, pls be fast about it.
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by PrinceJoe1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2008
Yeah, I got the same mail twice.The attachment of the first one was a picture titled europmoney and fcmb logo and it didn't make any sense to me. However I got another mail again, this time with an appropriate attachment. Let's hope they send you another appropriate mail as they did to me. The only problem is thay time is running out as deadline is 5pm today
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by mogambe: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2008
@prince joe
was ur attachment for sales force or GDP? wat did u apply for?
pls ur urgent reply will be appreciated.

takia of u grin
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by popsonbabs(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2008
mogambe, i guest they are only calling for the sales force now not GDP because i apply for the two and have never hear from any one contact for GDP.
Let be hopeful,
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by adapsinter: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2008
they are intrested in the sales force for now. did you apply on their websit, mail them or drop cv? pls. reply
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by zeal22(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2008
God be with us.
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by mishaelash: 8:39am On Jun 11, 2008
my reply to hrd@firstcitygroup.com bounced back this morning.anyone with similar challenge?what next guys?
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2008
pls i also received a similar mail.i didn't apply for sales officer but gdp 2008.what is this sales stuff? i wrote a test on the 7th of may and i'm yet to hear from them.the next thing i saw is this so called mail.does any one have a tangible information concerning fcmb?
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by OnuohaE(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
Mine too bounced just now. what do i do?
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by abayd: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ MOGAMBE I GOT THE MAIL TOO BUT 2HOURS LATE. NWAY, AM OPTIMISTIC THAT THEY WOULD STILL CONSIDER ME because THE NOTICE WAS TOO SHORT, WHY DIDN,T THEY USE THE TEXT MESSAGE?
AM SORRY I DID NOT REPLY YOUR POST. MY CONTACT TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THE NBC STUFF AGAIN THAT THEY MOVED THE CUTOFF TO 5 SO THAT REALLY DEMORALISED ME. NWAY AM BACK?
Re: Fcmb Calling For Additional Info Iro Gdp by tapioka(f): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2008
saw mine a day after.stil send it back to them.just hope they wil consider my lateness

(1) (Reply)

Jobs & Vacancies / Internship At Intercontinental Bank. / Sahara Second Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.