Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,335 members, 7,907,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:09 PM

Latest Game Of Thrones Update As At 23/8/2013. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Latest Game Of Thrones Update As At 23/8/2013. (585 Views)

Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Game Of Thrones Update As At 23/8/2013. by theanonymous: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
*****SPOILERS ALERT*****

No one was happy with the previous episode themed “the red wedding” but with the information or should I say, Spoilers that I’m about to drop,
we might just look back at the drastic wedding that killed off most of our beloved characters; Robb Stark and Lady Catelyn and say, let bygones be bygones.
Now, moving on with a clear conscience, let’s read
the following spoilers and
dilute them to our taste. The author of the Book/Song of ice and fire from which Game of Thrones was and still is adapted from, left some spoilers in the air when he was being interviewed; “we will look at a season four where the wildlings are still pushingforward to the wall, we have another royal wedding(chill, this one won’t be like that of
the red wedding),..............

Read the rest of the spoilers at the source:
http://amebonetwork..com/2013/08/latest-update-on-game-of-thrones.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Which Movie Industry Is Your Favourite - Hollywood, Nollywood Or Bollywood? / Has Nollywood Lost Ideas For Movie Titles? / Where Are All My TEEN WOLF FANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.