Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Coza. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Coza. (887 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] / "Ese Walter's Lips Tasted Like Seedless Grapes" Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Coza. by TheCodedDuo: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
So we came across this post and thought it should be shared..enjoy

This article contains stories that most ‘church people’ don’t want to address. So, if you are one of those living in denial and covering up crap going on in the church, this is where you should stop reading. Thanks for stopping by.

Now, for the rest of us, please sit down and switch on your open mind. I want to talk about something I have kept bottled up inside for longer than necessary. I have also decided to use real names, as my defense for any accusation of slander is justification. I tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but. However, feel free to throw your doubt around but know that I am past the shaming game (where victims of abuse are shot down by blame) I am no longer a victim but a survivor who is sharing her experience to help others caught in same web of abuse, guilt and shame. We only get to live once right? So here, it goes…

I recently came to know this event too was abuse (recently here means about 6 months ago). It has literally been eating me up having to drive by another billboard advertising preachers, or hearing his name, or even trying to ask about the validity of the entire salvation story and whether or not there is a God that truly watches over his people. That being said, I’m just going to say it as it is. This is a recap of my affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA (Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly) Abuja chapter. This affair I have come to know as a form of abuse as you would see the different elements of abuse very present.
Rest of the gist http://thecodedduo..co.uk/2013/08/my-affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo_24.html?m=1

Re: My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Coza. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pastors might be the ones America has in mind when they predicted nigerias break up come 2015. At the rate they are going, politicians are evn becoming onlookers with rate of greed these pastors operate with. God save us from pastors.
Re: My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Coza. by kreamidiva(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kai! Little wonder my husband left the place and hasn't looked back ever since. SMDH

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Stoned.and.porshe Damaged. By Angry Fans / Congrats To Olawale Ojo MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 Winner / EXPOSED: “i’m Very Angry, I Have Lost Money” - Comedian, Julius Agwu Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.