Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pastor Biodun, How I Escaped... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun, How I Escaped... (724 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun, How I Escaped... by shehumomoh: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
for the full story visit
http://lerejosh./2013/08/24/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-how-i-escaped/

You want to read this lady’s account:

Do you have those moments when memories come to you unbidden? Memories that you would rather forget happened. Memories you have effectively blocked out that when you recall them you tell yourself it couldn’t have happened. When you remember what your life has been and you wonder how you got to where you are. I had one of those moments this weekend and I decided it was time to put the past to rest and really embrace the future that I have been given.

http://lerejosh./2013/08/24/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-how-i-escaped/
Re: Pastor Biodun, How I Escaped... by dapyd1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
I didn't take the story of that lady seriuos but if this response is true, then something does not add up!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA Speaks In Church / What Is So Unique About Jehovah's Witnesses? / Homosexuality And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.