Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Soludo, Ubah In Secret Meeting With Accord Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Ubah In Secret Meeting With Accord Party (2185 Views)

Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Soludo, Ubah In Secret Meeting With Accord Party by cupid4ig(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
solomon111: There's no proof whatsoever that GEJ is responsible for APGA dropping soludo.
Apart from bayelsa his home state,GEJ has never really influenced the political outcome of any SS state,which is why anti-Gej/Pro-APC Governors like oshiomhole and amaechi have been able to thrive.
So we shouldn't rush into making hasty conclusion.
i can tell u that it they is the president that asked peter obi not to allow apga to select soludo becuase he will win. He told him not to even let him contest the primary because he will win and once he wins the primary he will win the main election. It might sound funny but what am telling u is what he soludo told my ........... Dont ask me who but the question u will ask ur self is why will a party disqualify its best candidate in an election they need to win to remain a force? When u answer that question then u will understand that there is a higher force behind it and its gej
Re: Soludo, Ubah In Secret Meeting With Accord Party by IGBOSON1: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
cupid4ig: i can tell u that it they is the president that asked peter obi not to allow apga to select soludo becuase he will win. He told him not to even let him contest the primary because he will win and once he wins the primary he will win the main election. It might sound funny but what am telling u is what he soludo told my ........... Dont ask me who but the question u will ask ur self is why will a party disqualify its best candidate in an election they need to win to remain a force? When u answer that question then u will understand that there is a higher force behind it and its gej

^^^Of course anyone being honest with himself knows GEJ has more than a passing interest in Soludos gubernatorial aspiration! My regard for him (GEJ) has been greatly diminished.....the interest of the Anambra electorate doesn't feature in his selfish calculations.

That states major problem is the materialistic nature of their elite!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damascus To Be Leveled With Nuke After Strike On Tel Aviv!! / Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs / FG Deploys Broadband Infrastructures In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.