Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,463 members, 7,885,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes (6215 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Guys / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by fulanigirl(f): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Adamskuty: do u recieve pm's?

And I replied
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by kreamidiva(f): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Odikwa risky o!

All of u guys laughing your hearts out,when the OP writes your own,i'll come back for you! angry
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by tomzman: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
embarassed
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by coolest01(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nice observations op, but these habits aren't totally exclusive to nigerian females...anyone could engage in these habits regardless of their gender or nationality
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Adamskuty(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
fulanigirl:

And I replied
ooh! Sorry,i wasn't notified!
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Enegod(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
kreami diva: Odikwa risky o!

All of u guys laughing your hearts out,when the OP writes your own,i'll come back for you! angry
grin grin
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by abdulkayus(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Shouting to d other girl across d road. Yoruba gals are guilty of this. And most guys dont like it
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nonsoross(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2013
ganase2: Don't be deceived by the girl's looks o. As ladies we know ourselves

You'd be amazed at these bad habits which a crop of even the most beautiful Nigerian girls are involved in and still are proud of: For the guys, don't worry, your own analysis is coming too *wink***

NOTE: Like i said this analysis is for some crops of Nigerian babes. We have lots and lots of hygienic-conscious ladies and if you must know, Nigerian babes are the most beautiful and most endowed in the world!

1. Preparing noodles in a small pot, only to eat directly from the pot in order to avoid washing an extra dish.
2. Failing to wash period-stained bed-sheets immediately
3. Wearing the same underwear multiple times
4. Rinsing hand after using the toilet, as against washing with actual soap (that's if some really care to rinse at all)
5. Spilling something on a table and brushing it on the floor with bare hands....whatever happened to napkins and dust packs.

6. Using towels for a really long time without washing it - yes, some for weeks or months
7. Eating breakfast, especially on a Saturday, without brushing.
8. Leaving crumbs of hair in the hairbrush or comb for quite a long period of time
9. Chewing gum and blowing it in public
10. Shouting on top of their voices to greet a friend across the road...*some even think it's chick...guys want babes who have lady-like attitudes
11. Leaving home without tissue paper and asking around from friends when they want to ease themselves in public
12. Some ladies' love for money is extreme - "incrediblelicious" (whatever that English is), some Nigerian girls could sell their fathers, mothers and siblings just for money and also turn their boyfriends into ATMs and CBN

Like i said, we know ourselves as ladies, next will be on guys!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/bad-habit-nigerian-girls.html
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Switup: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2013
shocked
Enegod: grin grin
enegod been nice on a thread..? Am as speechless as d word
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by twinkletee(f): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]nawa o
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by 3ace(m): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2013
fulanigirl: This is just too nasty!!

The only thing I'm guilty of is brushing my teeth after my breakfast. The whole point of brushing your teeth is to clean it, so why would I clean it and then dirty it again with cereal?
I hope you brush your teeth after dinner because if you don't and you do the above, all I can just say is "disgusting"
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by ITbomb(m): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2013
What are our ladies waiting for
C'mon give me 24 disgusting habits of guys
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by ChiSun27(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2013
ronalmagic10:

contrary to wat u tink, its beta 2 brush ur teeth b4 eating breakfast. take note...dont say u were nt told ooh

Taa!!!! What of those health analyst that advises you to drink a full cup of water first thing in the morning before even brushing? What do you say about that?
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by ChiSun27(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2013
No 1 is applicable to both genders.
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by ChiSun27(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2013
abdulkayus: Shouting to d other girl across d road. Yoruba gals are guilty of this. And most guys dont like it

I hate this attitude no b small. It irks me a lot.
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Jccy(f): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2013
CoLD
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by fulanigirl(f): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2013
3ace: I hope you brush your teeth after dinner because if you don't and you do the above, all I can just say is "disgusting"

Yes I brush, floss and use mouthwash before bed
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by chimex001(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2013
some will not clean yansh and will want a head so smelly!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2013
davida222: Nigerian girls are just too nasty.
nigeria guys smells, esp U yes UUUUU... Lol
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2013
davida222: Nigerian girls are just too nasty.
nigerian guys smells, esp U yes UUUUU... Lol
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thread title should be: Shocking Bad habits of Nigerians undecided undecided, most of the habits mentioned is common to both guys and gals.
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by MrCork: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
,.I think the poster is from Uganda undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by 190: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by magkhan(f): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Like seriously? undecided.....Nigerian girls the hottest set in the world....hope you not high on something op?

so so guilty of numbers 1 and 7....i enjoy number 1 too much
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Ochiban: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
ganase2:
1. Prepare noodles in a small pot, only to eat directly from the pot in order to avoid washing an extra dish. [/color][color=#006600]everyone I know is guilty of this one
2. Failing to wash period-stained bed-sheets immediately. [/color]how about failure to wash bedsheets period! I know folks who sleep on sheets for months
3. Wearing the same underwear multiple times[color=#006600]
guys are WAY more guilty of this than girls lipsrsealed
4. Rinsing hand after using the toilet, as against washing with actual soap (that's if some really care to rinse at all)
5. Spilling something on a table and brushing it on the floor with bare hands....whatever happened to napkins and dust packs.[/color]once gain, don't know anyone except my mother that does this one

6. Using towels for a really long time without washing it - yes, some for weeks or months..[color=#006600]
same as the bedsheets and underwear...guys are more guilty
7. Eating breakfast, especially on a Saturday, without brushing.[color=#006600][/color]how about not bathing in Saturday at all cause no one is going out?
8. Leaving crumbs of hair in the hairbrush or comb for quite a long period of time
9. Chewing gum and blowing it in public
10. Shouting on top of their voices to greet a friend across the road...*some even think it's chick...guys want babes who have lady-like attitudes
11. Leaving home without tissue paper and asking around from friends when they want to ease themselves in public
12. Some ladies' love for money is extreme - "incrediblelicious" (whatever that English is), some Nigerian girls could sell their fathers, mothers and siblings just for money and also turn their boyfriends into ATMs and CBN

Like i said, we know ourselves as ladies, next will be on guys!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/bad-habit-nigerian-girls.html

@tutubranch on twitter
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by fyneboi79(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chei!

I GIVE UP!!
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by stainless655: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
They lik sex alot
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by stevecantrell: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
iterator24: I'm leaving this country angry ..this is just too disturbing
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by tomakint: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2013
fulanigirl: This is just too nasty!!

The only thing I'm guilty of is brushing my teeth after my breakfast. The whole point of brushing your teeth is to clean it, so why would I clean it and then dirty it again with cereal?
Common girl, you are right about brushing after your breakfast provided you brush the previous night before hitting the bed! This is hygeinic and medically right wink
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by fulanigirl(f): 3:14am On Aug 26, 2013
tomakint:
Common girl, you are right about brushing after your breakfast provided you brush the previous night before hitting the bed! This is hygeinic and medically right wink

Thank you grin
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by 2legit2qwt: 4:05am On Aug 26, 2013
Pure trash! These nasty habits are not exclusive to certain nationality or gender. What's with the Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that thread on NL? Gosh! Bunch of annoying kids on NL now angry angry
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Scharck(m): 5:55am On Aug 26, 2013
iterator24: I'm leaving this country angry ..this is just too disturbing

Looooool. Nigerian babes are like MTN. Everywhere you go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Daughter Does This? / Vaseline Crew Food Is Ready....don't Forget Your Vaseline / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.