Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Make New Friends By Exchanging Whats App Contact Here.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make New Friends By Exchanging Whats App Contact Here.. (529 Views)

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / 11 Ways To Identify True And Fake Friends By...morgan Hegarty / Exchanging Saliva During Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make New Friends By Exchanging Whats App Contact Here.. by eddyj36(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Am bored and cant seem to get a good chat site to meet new pple, so i tut i shuld open this trend to share whats app contacts and maybe bb pins for those using bb.. and you
shuld be able to discribe the kind of persons you wish to add you up.
Re: Make New Friends By Exchanging Whats App Contact Here.. by eddyj36(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
my whats app contact is 08065239595 looking for very lively person to chat with preferably a female.. i base in Lagos but currently serving in Ekiti state am really bored..

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In #nigeria: / The Shocking Way You Can Contract HIV. Mosquitoes, Really? / How To Get Your Freak On For Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.