Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Afam Must Go. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Afam Must Go. (659 Views)

Afam Is Biased! - With Quotes / Afam God Is Watching You / Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Afam Must Go. by Dopestfiend: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
For ages when ever we are having jawjaw on political issues on this board. Whenever the gej paid guys are on the whipping side of the fight we usually notice that all comment against gej are usually hidden. Little did we know one of the umpires is skewed to the line of the gejites and always cleaning up anti gej post. Now it has been revealed afam4ever aka al truth is behind this campaign of shame and i think its high time the admin toss him in the can and allow the board enjoy robust debate like before again.

Signed # team afam must go commitee.
Re: Why Afam Must Go. by DrexelMars(f): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
How can someone as bigoted and bias as afam4eva be allowed to continue moderating this section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410615/vote-jonathan-2015-what

Just read above to understand my position.

The religious folks rejected Maclantunji and Seun removed him, so here am starting a thread to demand for the removal of Afam4eva as moderator. I don't feel secure anymore knowing that a PDP paid agent is having access to my email and other sensitive data on nairaland.

[size=20] I demand the removal AFAM4EVER [/size]
Re: Why Afam Must Go. by Dopestfiend: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars: How can someone as bigoted and bias as afam4eva be allowed to continue moderating this section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410615/vote-jonathan-2015-what

Just read above to understand my position.

The religious folks rejected Maclantunji and Seun removed him, so here am starting a thread to demand for the removal of Afam4eva as moderator. I don't feel secure anymore knowing that a PDP paid agent is having access to my email and other sensitive data on nairaland.

[size=20] I demand the removal AFAM4EVER [/size]

asap indeed let admin do that most of the banned apc's and yoruba handles will be returning before weekend. This movement will be so massive admin better do the needful before the raging fire finally consume this board.
Re: Why Afam Must Go. by malele(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Stupid people, why not trends to from all the corrupt people in government.
Re: Why Afam Must Go. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Silly people. You insult your president, calling him all sorts of names, you do many horrible things as a tribe, when your posts get hidden, you cry for the removal of the Mod behind it.
SMH at the level of your reasoning.
Up Afam
Re: Why Afam Must Go. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2013
I thought somebody went to bed already. haha.
Still whining about afam4eva?
I suggest u gt some sleep and go on with your hate campaign tmao.
and u watch out for afam in ya nightmares.
LooooOoooooser!
Re: Why Afam Must Go. by infobiz9ja(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2013
Why always Afam?

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? / Another Building Collapse / How Did Nigerians Come About The Phrase "UP NEPA"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.