Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,826 members, 7,966,055 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

Sending Money Now Gets Much Easier Just Paga It - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sending Money Now Gets Much Easier Just Paga It (1184 Views)

Buy And Sell Webmoney, Perfect Money, Payza, Paga In Nigeria / Sending Money To Nigeria From Abroad. / Start Making COOL LEGITIMATE Money Now...NOW...NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sending Money Now Gets Much Easier Just Paga It by segello58(m): 4:42am On Aug 25, 2013
You can send money to anyone in Nigeria even when the person doesn't have a bank account, and the recipient will get alert instantly and he cash the money withing a minute,

SENDER
(transferring to your love one or settling bills)
all the information you will be required is the phone number of the recipient
You will be sent a confirmation sms and also a security code for safety purpose.

RECIPIENT
You will get notified by sms instantly from wherever you are in Nigeria starting

You have been sent 3000 from 0801234567 call to him to get the security code

To cash your money is very simple just work in to any paga agents office with the paga logo, you will be asked your phone number and pass code so easy faster and simple.

You can also make withdrawal pay bill faster than it has always been.

Re: Sending Money Now Gets Much Easier Just Paga It by segello58(m): 4:54am On Aug 25, 2013
My name is olusegun Oluwole you can get me on 07026008065 our office is at number 3 toyin street ikeja lagos. I am an agent to paga.
I have gotten so many positive testimonies from people that you paga for transferring money.

Try by telling someone to try send at least one thousand naira (#1000) to you today
Or you can use it to send money to some one
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful! Elegant! Fashionable! Sporty! Check This Out! N2000 Only! 26f2f05c / Nafdac Registered Moringa And Centella Capsules For Sale!!! / Epson Powerlite 1960 LCD 5000 Lumens Projector Rental In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.