Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,581 members, 7,972,168 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help (14786 Views)

Any Church Who Is Collecting Tithe Is Not A Church, But A Synagogue / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Roman Catholic Is Not A Church, But A Modernised Way Of Idolatry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Javanian: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Miscellaneous(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
ifeness:

Is matt 24:5 not what judas explained? Or do you have another explanation for it?

no need to explain further because i know even a nursery student can explain dat as it shub be explained
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Judas2013: In Mathew 24:5.
"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many"

Jesus is clearly saying he is not Christ.

Jesus warned his desciples not to refer to him as Christ . In this verse he was aware because of the messages he preached,some people in future will call him God,Christ ,saviour etc..... As we are aware people like Paul did call him Christ which was wrong!

That is a straightforward explanation. No twisting ! He did not say they are Christ. But i am christ. Only someone who did not finish secondary school will not understand that.

Therefore woe to you false prophets...jesus is not your messiah. That lead us back to what logic boy said....use your brains,give your money to the poor and not pastors!
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Miscellaneous(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Javanian:

Common Sense

Common Sense

the truth of the whole matter is that ur arguement lack basis
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Judas2013: In Mathew 24:5.

Jesus is clearly saying he is not Christ.

Jesus warned his desciples not to refer to him as Christ . In this verse he was aware because of the messages he preached,some people in future will call him God,Christ ,saviour etc..... As we are aware people like Paul did call him Christ which was wrong!
Why do you allow the devil to use you? Why do you twist words to suit you? For it is written "lean not unto thy own understanding."

You are dumb, you are a dullard. Can't you read? He said for many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Cybertooth:
Why do you allow the devil to use you? Why do you twist words to suit you? For it is written "lean not unto thy own understanding."

You are dumb, you are a dullard. Can't you read? He said for many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ.

Matthew 24 is a must read for all brainwashed christians.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
I'm out of here!
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
ifeness:

At last an atheist just got the true meaning. Thank you Jesus. Jesus loves you.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Father, have mercy on these souls.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Miscellaneous(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
ifeness: I'm out of here!
ifeness:

if u cant undastnd matt. 24:5 then u shud not only leave dis thread but also leave nairaland. Goodness Gracious do u really mean u didnt comprehend dat ? Na wa o
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Miscellaneous:

if u cant undastnd matt. 24:5 then u shud not only leave dis thread but also leave nairaland. Goodness Gracious do u really mean u didnt comprehend dat ? Na wa o
They are really ignorant... Jesus Is Lord.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Chinwem(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
greenoak: Please I need help fast am physically in church but my mind is faraway roaming on irrelevant things.

change me

thanks.

Ask God to change ou and He will
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Kuchilo: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Get focused on the word,remove ur thought from any other thing.Its a spiritual battle.Trust in God to get u out of those irreletant things.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by InvertedHammer: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
/

It is more common than most hypocrites will like to acknowledge.

/
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by campella(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Where is your mind?
What are the things you think about that take you out of the church?
you alone can be your helper.
Just focus
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
You'll need to pay pastor biodun of COZA a personal visit, so that he can take u to that level of grace that u haven't attained. I didn't say so o. Ese Walter did!
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by 36STATES: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Javanian: Serve Horus he is the true god, jesus is a scam

Thanks a lot for your post. I know our bloody bible kissing fools will never take some time to research Heros and their hoax Christ.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by 36STATES: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Christianity is a fake copy of earlier religions.
36STATES:

Thanks a lot for your post. I know our bloody bible kissing fools will never take some time to research Heros and their hoax Christ.

1 Like

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Miscellaneous:

Bible kissing fool
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
ifeness:

Bible kissing fool
when you can't win the battle you start to throw insults... that's one character of an atheist/satanist I guess.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
36STATES: Christianity is a fake copy of earlier religions.
Your post is more sensible than you are... If I may ask, what are the earlier religions?
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03: Become an atheist and you'd have no problem wink

Religion is a waste of time. It is better for me to feed poor people under the bridge than listen to a pastor or priest.
JESUS STILL LOVES YOU. Many were they who tagged themselves atheist but some how they encounted THE LOVE. I see a day like that on ur path of destiny.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
SOLAR POWER: JESUS STILL LOVES YOU. Many were they who tagged themselves atheist but some how they encounted THE LOVE. I see a day like that on ur path of destiny.

Is your church using solar power?
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Is your church using solar power?
How does that relate to his post? Do not deviate, Jesus loves you. Accept him into your life today!
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Cybertooth:
how does that relate to his post?

I wouldnt mind going to such a church to enjoy electricity.

NEPA/PHCN made me an atheist....prayed for constant electricity for years but Jesus abd Allah failed me.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Mmalisticmma(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dear fellow Nairalander, ask God for the spirit of undivided attention before you go to church. Surely God will grant it.
Good luck
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by CBOZ: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03: Become an atheist and you'd have no problem wink

Religion is a waste of time. It is better for me to feed poor people under the bridge than listen to a pastor or priest.
all d atheists currently in hell now belive in Christ, but too late! better belive now dat u are alive.

1 Like

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Akbee(m): 5:37am On Aug 26, 2013
Change urself man.if u cant concentrate in church,then u gotta stay outta there n face those things.na girls issue or steal steal things were dey roam ur mind?u nd to see ur daddy in the church.e or she wl release the anointing on u....by the way,this arrant nonesense shudnt mk d front page...
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Akbee(m): 5:47am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=C-BOZ]
all d atheists currently in hell now belive in Christ, but too late! better belive now dat u are alive.[/quote
just let the illogical creature be..his name dosnt suit wot he posts here.logical my ...by the way;where r they now?atheists r like the folktale bird dat challenged its chi(god) to a fight after bn given a meal of yam n palm oil by the same chi.ignorance kills.i neva knew people of his age cud be atheist.i tot its all dis near-the-grave creatures that profess atheism.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by rhymz(m): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2013
ifeness:

Bible kissing fool
www.nairaland.com/1020513/exposed-jesus-
christ-greatest-lie
check out this thread and see how the whole Christ story was exposed to be the greatest lie ever sold.....
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by rhymz(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=Akbee][/quote]
how old are you son?
So your Chi is the white face Jesus forced on you by white missionaries......if only you knew ......
any way, report here if you feel you know much about Christianity and it's hisTory
www.nairaland.com/1020513/exposed-jesus-
christ-greatest-lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Christ The King Sunday / Benny Hinn In Lagos! (Videos) / Are My Tithes Acceptable Unto God Even Though I Don't Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.