Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,438 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dig First Money Later!!! (living In Bondage) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dig First Money Later!!! (living In Bondage) (789 Views)

Free Your Self From Financial Bondage / Follow Me As I Create My First Money-making Niche Website / Soap Making Business Is The Latest Learn How To Dig Into This Gold Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dig First Money Later!!! (living In Bondage) by samuelsam(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Life is good, but unfortunately, only a few people seem to acknowledge that. The poor believes that the rich are the happiest people in the world, because they have a lot of money, live in luxurious houses, and travel in state of art cars and aircrafts. And the rich also believes that the poor are the happiest because they have nothing to fear: they don’t move about with bodyguards, they don’t pay heavy taxes, they are not at the mercy of kidnappers, armed robbers, enviers or worst of all, their village witch crafts. The poor are crying and the rich also cry. What a bondage!
I wish that every man we come to know that live is what we make of it. That fear and courage, failure and success, sadness and happiness are all a state of mind, and we are the architect of our life, destiny and future. I also wish everyone will realize that our thoughts determine our future.
If every man realize this, they will learn to love one another. They will also learn to be happy, successful and fulfilled. And only then will they be free from the fear of the unknown and consequently take charge of their life and future
Man must realize that the greatest prison in life is fear. Fear prevent most of us from making solid decisions or taking prompt actions that may change our stories forever.
When we are living in fear, we are indeed living in bondage because fear keeps us stagnant, unproductive and also gets us ill.
It may interest you to know that fear is not real. It’s fake. F.E.A.R has been described as False Evidence Appearing Real. In most cases fear are figment of imaginations, and the best way to overcome fear is to do what you fear. Action threatens you’re your fear. Clinical psychologists often recommend “systemic exposure to sources of fear” as a cure for agoraphobia (irrational fear of en closed places), acrophobia and other morbid kind of fears.
Another way to overcome fear is to turn off your ears to doubts. Williams Shakespeare once said: “Our doubts are traitors and they make us loose the good which we might win by fearing to attempt”
We must all learn to be the captain of our ships. We shouldn’t let fear to determine our direction or pace in life. Conquer your fear today and break out of that bondage. You are destined to be a free man and you are the only person that can set yourself free.
“SO DIG FIRST, MONEY LATER”
DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME LISTENING OR READING THINGS THAT WILL NOT MAKE YOU SUCCEED IN LIFE

looking for an opportunity to make a change in ur life, why not try this wonder programme created to change our lives for better,
without u there is no us, and without us there is no them and so it continues ....

here is my blog for the life change programme
emejulusmart..com
we call it QUICK SMART PROGRAMME

u can call me if any question evolves @ 08063849221

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Leather Vintage Fashion Women Wristwatches With Star,butterfly Pendant / Solar Energy Electrical Appliances Now Available / Metal Business Cards For 21st Century Business Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.