Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69929 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
OAM4J:

And how do you know the genuine from the fake? Leave God to separate the wheat from the shaft, dont fight for God. Just follow God's principles and let God fight the fakes.

Is that not the same message Christians give Muslims to stop fighting for Allah and let the All-powerful and All-knowing God fight his enemies?

- No one is fighting for GOD, but we are told to contend for the faith.

"Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to [size=13pt]contend for the faith[/size] that was once for all entrusted to God's holy people" - Jude 1:3

- We are to expose unrepentant sinners in the church , after all this is a religious forum, no ?

"trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. 11Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even [size=13pt]expose them[/size]; 12for [size=13pt]it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret[/size]." - Ephesians 5:10-12

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by homesteady(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
OAM4J:

And how do you know the genuine from the fake? Leave God to separate the wheat from the shaft, dont fight for God. Just follow God's principles and let God fight the fakes.

Is that not the same message Christians give Muslims to stop fighting for Allah and let the All-powerful and All-knowing God fight his enemies?

So we should let demons lead us astray because we are waiting for GOD to separate the shaft from the wheat??
Even the BIBLE says in the last days, false prophet would arise!! And GOD has given us the wisdom to know who is false and who is a true prophet
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
chokolatte: I was in that church this morning to do small aproko..i even recorded his reaction to the allegation but it wasnt clear..but someone else transcribed it... read it below

[b]Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly was in Church this morning and commented on Ese Walter's Sexual Affair accusations with him. He said he will make an official statement soon. Below is what he said to his congregation..

"...I am sure you have read a lot about me on Twitter and social networks. You can't imagine how many people have called me...everyone is telling me, don't talk, that is the painful part but because I am your pastor and I don't like to take you for granted, I still want to bend it a little bit to talk about it. Even up until this morning, calls from everywhere, even when I switch off my phone, they call my associates, tell him to ignore it, he should just move on. Some have been to our land and they are like wow, we understand"

Church erupts into clapping & shouting...

Pastor Fatoyinbo continues...

"Now read my lips, I know there are people here that are not part of our church, read my lips, we are going to speak but we are consulting to come out with a robust reply. Before then I will not say anything, but I owe it to you as members that have made me proud and have made God proud"

Church erupts into clapping & shouting.....

"One thing you can be sure of is that my wife and I love u."

"Now you may sit down and say, why would they tell you that, in the first place. From this pulpit there are some things we don't say. Maybe you remember that 2 years ago, we lost somebody in our family, I came to church, I preached, I danced, I didn't say it. That was even deeper for me because my destiny is not in anybody's hand...that loss was deeper for me than even this and I didn't talk so don't think it is a makeup. That is what we have been asked to do. When we asked God, God said be quiet. Thank you"
[/b][i][/i]

On a personal note..its really unfortunate that the Pastor allowed his natural weakness to be used against him...I observed his countenance when he stood at the pulpit he looked obviously guilty to me(God forgive me o i am not judging) and had to take a lot of worship songs before he could preach.. Even the first prayer point the wife asked the congregation to pray was that whatever the enemy tries to use against us will work in our favour which was obviously referring to the situation at hand.

But personally i observed that Biodun Fatoyinbo is a man who is passionate about God and people. He is also a good singer..he leads worship songs very deeply...i could feel that he indeed knows God but his failure to effectively address the canal nature of lustfulness is the problem..he even mentioned that he was once a cultist...

but who am i to judge him...I believe God in his infinite mercy and grace will see him through this situation IJN.Noone is above temptation its just the grace that helps us..

I must also say that the general dressing of sisters in the church is not as bad ooo i didnt see any cleavages even the choristers were decently dressed..the dressing is far better than what obtains in Christ embassy.And i searched earnestly for all the expensive clothes and shoes as talked about on the internet i couldnt find them...the dressing is just there in my opinion......and they sing a lot of yoruba songs there too...some really indigenous worship songs

But its a very dramatic church with the lights and all d sisters like cheer leaders at the church's entrance welcoming you with we celebrate you. they even hold a tray of sweets...good choir with lovely harmony..wish them well

packaging my brother...

Pastors should be careful when they see / approach those sisters you met at the entrance..

Tenk u..
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by ianq: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ladies nd gentlemen. Enough of this bickering amongst yourselves. Pls, pls, pls. The question here is- did the pastor do it or not?
I only need to take a quick look at the individuals concerned in order to provide an answer. I have, and my answer is-yes .he certainly did.
Ese claims that herself nd the pastor,er ,'did it' for 7 days. This is not accurate. It was just 2 days. The other days,it was mostly,er, 'oral'.
I have a Ph. D. in Phrenology, pls. This is how I can tell. Thank you. Pls, pls, pls e ma ja mo. Pls.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
God will punish both the fuccker and the fucckee! ie pastor and Ese. The fucckee knows the fuccker is a pastor and she went ahead to do the unfuckables. Now she wants To blackmail the fuccker? The fuccker knows he's a pastor and he goes around on a fuccking spree with female members of his church. To make matters worse, the fucckgregation of the church is turning a blind eye on the matter.

THIS IS JUST A FUCCKING CASE!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Urine: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
acidosis™:

I am a jealous lover, man...
grin

I was just saying hi to an amazing woman. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by devour129: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
ianq: Ladies nd gentlemen. Enough of this bickering amongst yourselves. Pls, pls, pls. The question here is- did the pastor do it or not?
I only need to take a quick look at the individuals concerned in order to provide an answer. I have, and my answer is-yes .he certainly did.
Ese claims that herself nd the pastor,er ,'did it' for 7 days. This is not accurate. It was just 2 days. The other days,it was mostly,er, 'oral'.
I have a Ph. D. in Phrenology, pls. This is how I can tell. Thank you. Pls, pls, pls e ma ja mo. Pls.
lmao
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by walexy14(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Let's chill for d robust reply nau
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by touchmeder: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
I dont expect the pastor to play the same tune with her in the public gallery. He owes the public no explanation. He only owes God, his wife and the leadership of his church explanations. These are the only people that have the right to scold him and help him and Ese to get better.

Don't you think he owes his members an apology once this is proved to be correct?
Do you know how many people he would have counseled who were having issues like this as well
Is there any big ''mannism'' when it comes to asking for forgiveness from those you have hurt seriously
Look at the members and Nigerians trashing the Ese left right and center
What example is this pastor going to leave for this same members (God has given him)
if he knows the truth in his heart but continues to do damage control and speak
''cos we have bought a land, they want to ruin us''
is that the attitude?
If he humbles himself and ask for forgiveness do you know what that single act will do to his members and the body of Christ
when God calls us to lead by example its no joke. LOL
i wish this MOG well i got nothing against him or his church but if he is truly of God, he knows he cant prosper spiritually if he lies about this issue.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by devour129: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: God will punish both the fuccker and the fucckee! ie pastor and Ese. The fucckee knows the fuccker is a pastor and she went ahead to do the unfuckables. Now she wants To blackmail the fuccker? The fuccker knows he's a pastor and he goes around on a fuccking spree with female members of his church. To make matters worse, the fucckgregation of the church is turning a blind eye on the matter.

lwkmd habastically fucckality
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
sad sad shocked shocked shocked :oWhat the hell is this bikokwanu? Hian oooooo!
BabaAlabi: It's amazing how people use God to cover up their evil deeds. Men often blame demons when their grand plans unravels__Tywin Lannister (GOThrones)
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Asabeq(f): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
MELVIN WAS JUST EVICTED!!! cry cry
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Urine:

I was just saying hi to an amazing woman. grin grin grin

Yea...shes amazing.. smiley
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Rdduite(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Asabeq: MELVIN WAS JUST EVICTED!!! cry cry

Wats our biz in dat?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by OAM4J: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

- No one is fighting for GOD, but we are told to contend for the faith.

"Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to [size=13pt]contend for the faith[/size] that was once for all entrusted to God's holy people" - Jude 1:3

- We are to expose unrepentant sinners in the church , after all this is a religious forum, no ?

"trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. 11Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even [size=13pt]expose them[/size]; 12for [size=13pt]it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret[/size]." - Ephesians 5:10-12

How do you know he is unrepentant? Can you see into his heart? Has God told you he is unrepentant? Or you are waiting for him to confess to you before you know he is repentant? Fact is you dont know, I dont know too, so let God who sees all that is done in the secret and the intents of all hearts be the judge.

homesteady:

So we should let demons lead us astray because we are waiting for GOD to separate the shaft from the wheat??
Even the BIBLE says in the last days, false prophet would arise!! And GOD has given us the wisdom to know who is false and who is a true prophet

How do you know he is a demon? Do you know him personally? Has God told you he is a demon?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biolabee(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
interesting update on the service.... just clapping

Something that should be solemn,....

tragic....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by LeJeun3: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Truth is the fact that he is the G.O he can still stand and say all sorts.......had it been it was a junior minister or he had someone above him he would have been put aside to ensure the issue was looked into. But he had to still stand up, to tell to chill.

No wonder everyone wants to start his own church! cry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Fhiminana: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
My heart bleeds as I know that there can't be smoke without fire. These things are hapening daily and all I can say is that when any one falls reentance is the way up. Pst if this ever happened, you can repent, put the devil to shame. Know that no one who hides his sins prospers. I feel for the Church and the possible toll this issue might wreck on it. No man is a standard only Jesus Christ. God help you sir!!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Asabeq(f): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
So u woke up on a beautiful sunday morning,rather than go to your own church to thank and worship God,u went to another man's church to gossip! I pity ur frnds because u are a full time jobless goSsip undecided

chokolatte: I was in that church this morning to do small aproko..i even recorded his reaction to the allegation but it wasnt clear..but someone else transcribed it... read it below

[b]Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly was in Church this morning and commented on Ese Walter's Sexual Affair accusations with him. He said he will make an official statement soon. Below is what he said to his congregation..

"...I am sure you have read a lot about me on Twitter and social networks. You can't imagine how many people have called me...everyone is telling me, don't talk, that is the painful part but because I am your pastor and I don't like to take you for granted, I still want to bend it a little bit to talk about it. Even up until this morning, calls from everywhere, even when I switch off my phone, they call my associates, tell him to ignore it, he should just move on. Some have been to our land and they are like wow, we understand"

Church erupts into clapping & shouting...

Pastor Fatoyinbo continues...

"Now read my lips, I know there are people here that are not part of our church, read my lips, we are going to speak but we are consulting to come out with a robust reply. Before then I will not say anything, but I owe it to you as members that have made me proud and have made God proud"

"One thing you can be sure of is that my wife and I love u."

"Now you may sit down and say, why would they tell you that, in the first place. From this pulpit there are some things we don't say. Maybe you remember that 2 years ago, we lost somebody in our family, I came to church, I preached, I danced, I didn't say it. That was even deeper for me because my destiny is not in anybody's hand...that loss was deeper for me than even this and I didn't talk so don't think it is a makeup. That is what we have been asked to do. When we asked God, God said be quiet. Thank you"
[/b][i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Tayeni(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: God will punish both the fuccker and the fucckee! ie pastor and Ese. The fucckee knows the fuccker is a pastor and she went ahead to do the unfuckables. Now she wants To blackmail the fuccker? The fuccker knows he's a pastor and he goes around on a fuccking spree with female members of his church. To make matters worse, the fucckgregation of the church is turning a blind eye on the matter.

LOL! What kind of fvckery is this? Hahaha....you one funny person o.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Funjosh(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
This one of the reason i like this country called NIGERIA.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by shejane: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Asabeq: Sis do u mean "weep for christians"? undecided

if dat correction is 4m ur hrt, thak u bt if nt I stil thank God 4 giving u a little brain 2b able 2 dictate mistake wen u see one, is well wt u
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by bacteria24(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
For Gawd's sake!!! All these pips that keep moaning about what make front page stuff. Why can't you just move on to the next thread or go start ya own forum. Please stop this nonsense.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by chokolatte: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Asabeq: So u woke up on a beautiful sunday morning,rather than go to your own church to thank and worship God,u went to another man's church to gossip! I pity ur frnds because u are a full time jobless goSsip undecided

I take God beg you i no near you so make you no near my side...i no see you o...so make u just cari waka commot for my front..silly thing..mtcheew
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by shejane: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
@coogar, pls I wil advise u 2 let go of dis mata cos pple wil nt kw d diff btw u nd frosbel wen u argue much wt him. Let frosbel wtout sin pls throw d 1st stone while odas follow suit. Tanx
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Tayeni(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Fhimi-nana:
My heart bleeds as I know that there can't be smoke without fire. These things are hapening daily and all I can say is that when any one falls reentance is the way up. Pst if this ever happened, you can repent, put the devil to shame. Know that no one who hides his sins prospers. I feel for the Church and the possible toll this issue might wreck on it. No man is a standard only Jesus Christ. God help you sir!!
its not going to take any toll. Mark my word....this crisis is only going to serve as free publicity. He won't comment on it either. Other pastors hv weathered allegations like this. Do you knw what it means to fvck wt pple's mind?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Asabeq(f): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Better than being interested in another man's "fvcking business"!
Rdduite:

Wats our biz in dat?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Asabeq(f): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Little brain like yours that made you blind so you wouldn't see that your pastor don s-hit for church? grin Anyways u r welcome.
shejane: if dat correction is 4m ur hrt, thak u bt if nt I stil thank God 4 giving u a little brain 2b able 2 dictate mistake wen u see one, is well wt u
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by b0dnel: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
<iframe width="420" height="345"
src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLdKYJexiw">
</iframe>

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Asabeq(f): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Akwuya! undecided

chokolatte:

I take God beg you i no near you so make you no near my side...i no see you o...so make u just cari waka commot for my front..silly thing..mtcheew
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by bidell1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
b0dnel:

<iframe width="420" height="345"
src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLdKYJexiw">
</iframe>

na the same Ese Walter be this?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by mygem: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
If this guy was clean as his blinded followers were saying he should come out and say he has never had anything to do with ese or outrightly debunk even knowing her.so called men of God know that Gods day of judgement is real

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.