Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,062 members, 7,883,687 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69932 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by tnktosin(m): 1:36am On Aug 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by opeyemi2012(m): 2:10am On Aug 27, 2013
Pastor Ola:
You know him as a pastor, not just that but your own pastor and you still allow the devil to use you against your pastor? That is if you are telling the truth any way. Both of You have brought shame to the kingdom already what else do you want again. When people are not totally surrendered to God through the finished work of Christ story like this will always follow. All this bring him down stories will not help you . Go back to God and leave the MOG with God. Tnx for your story/confession

Please what are you saying? angry
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biolabee(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by opeyemi2012(m): 2:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Spicy V, please don't argue with these people....they know nothing! There is nothing wrong in what Biodun did but they won't understand. They are not spiritually inclined enough to have full understanding of these things! undecided

Just call me so I'll direct you to my hotel room..... I need to teach you another level of grace wink that you will use in dealing with Nairalanders.

Don't forget to wear mini-skirt when coming (the type you wear on sundays)......the 'anoiting' won't work with trouser/long skirt! angry

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 27, 2013
CHURCH BUSINESS IS GOOD BUSINESS IN NIGERIA....ONE NEED ONLY LOOK AT THE STATE OF NIGERIA AND I CAN TELL YOU ALL I SEE IS THE DEVILS DWELLING PLACE ITSELF!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biafranqueen: 3:02am On Aug 27, 2013
See when I told you people this scandal was a marketing ploy to get people to tune in or come into his church I was banned. Wow any news is good news in show biz. I know a sales scheme when I see it grin
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biafranqueen: 3:07am On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biafranqueen: 3:13am On Aug 27, 2013
mrs oh: @coogar..... hahahahahahahah very pathetic. U r obviously a COZA member. An apple never falls far from the tree. Na ur spiritual leader be that,eyah sorry. See ur name sef coogar abi na cougar... na una dy slaughter all d small small boys in Abuja abi? Dts y Biodun's actions seem normal to u.
"Pastor was at his best today,The atmosphere was electrifying" b4 what do u expect from someone who obviously has no conscience or remorse? Silence means acceptance,d 1st thing anyone does when accused falsely is to say his part or deny,it is just reflex. If he is truly innocent i dnt c d reason y any security or govt woteva will advice him to keep quiet. Electrifying with d demon of adultery and falsehood.
As for ur stmnt "No one can bring down his church" it goes to show dt u knw nothing abt d bible, God nd christ. Who told u d church belongs to Biodun? D church is d pple nt d building pls. D church belongs to christ,so Ese cannot bring down d church of christ. Boko haram have been trying and havnt succeeded so y wld Ese pick dt as her objective? Go back n read ur bible properly instead of fantasizing abt ur pastor. Even if u r referingto d building na em get Thisday dome? Look u r a half baked christian go back into the oven get properly done or remain dre n get done by ur pastor. Who knws mayb u r next in line dts y u dnt want him to repent.
I think he may be Biodun himself the way he chase skirts on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biolabee(m): 3:23am On Aug 27, 2013
opeyemi2012: Spicy V, please don't argue with these people....they know nothing! There is nothing wrong in what Biodun did but they won't understand. They are not spiritually inclined enough to have full understanding of these things! undecided

Just call me so I'll direct you to my hotel room..... I need to teach you another level of grace wink that you will use in dealing with Nairalanders.

Don't forget to wear mini-skirt when coming (the type you wear on sundays)......the 'anoiting' won't work with trouser/long skirt! angry

Pastor badooo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Pattey(m): 3:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Tayeni: you never could hv put it better than that......I won't b suprised if pple still follow sheepishly if a pastor murders someone......I'm sure them go still ask that goofy question "who made you judge?"

Thrz an example of that already; Rev King!

Even heard he prepares sermon delivered on his behalf. . . From death row!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by opeyemi2012(m): 3:46am On Aug 27, 2013
biolabee:

Pastor badooo

Bro Biola, have you brought your tithe this month?angry Just ten percent of all your female friends. Pastor wanna sample! smiley cool
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 27, 2013
This thing called toto power sef...Pastor, dem sey you dey Hot house girl, you begin shout as Jesus is my witness, wetin concern Jesus for this wan....did you or did you not chop the gal in question?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biolabee(m): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2013
EgbOn....

I no be p.imp pastor or usher ooooooo

Those guys dey flow wit chics sha when I dey school

Trf, blw, sovereiGn army etc bla bla bla (many others not mentioned)

Dayum... Beef dey small sha

opeyemi2012:

Bro Biola, have you brought your tithe this month?angry Just ten percent of all your female friends. Pastor wanna sample! smiley cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Funjosh(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2013
opeyemi2012:

Please what are you saying? angry

ask google.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2013
biolabee: EgbOn....

I no be p.imp pastor or usher ooooooo

Those guys dey flow wit chics sha when I dey school

Trf, blw, sovereiGn army etc bla bla bla (many others not mentioned)

Dayum... Beef dey small sha

So na Unilag you go, you this man. You must have been there late nineties, early two thousands. Abi I lie!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by suredammy: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2013
I have read a lot of comments on this issue and I am always amazed by the response from most Nigerian Christians. Can't you all see that this goes beyond randy pastors. I think it is a valid question to ask if Christianity is the religion to attain salvation. And before you scream YES IT IS, please just take a moment to reflect. Where is the Ideal Christianity, When Celebrity Pastors just milk and take advantage of church members, all preaching is geared toward prosperity gospel (read MONEY). Where is the fear of God in all these pastors who profess to have higher insight and spiritual levels compared to their congregations? What is that spiritual level? Who and where are those that possess it? Is it not all a mirage and farce? I think it is high time we all pondered and think deeply about the credibility of Christianity and not follow dogmatically. Mind you, scandals involving the church and so called MEN OF GOD are not limited to Nigeria (CATHOLIC CHURCH WORLDWIDE READ ANYONE). I doubt it if most Nigerians have even bothered to read about the history of Christianity.
Where is the fear of God, spirituality, Hoping for God reward in heaven, worshiping God alone, Love of God, following his injunction and laws, making sacrifices for their God and not only hoping for material wealth in this world. Christians only choose to follow the Gods laws that suit there whims and self-desires. Where are the Pastors and Christians who abstain from and condemn fornication, embezzlements, bribery, and corruption e.t.c.
God’s true religion is perfect and He will only use righteous men and women to propagate his religion, not these criminals disguise as PASTORS. The truth is clear and falsehood is clear. Whoever chooses to follow the path of falsehood will only have him or herself to blame when he meets his CREATOR. I know most people will abuse me instead of thinking deeply about what I have written, but that doesn’t change or blot the facts and the MOST IMPORTANT OF QUESTIONS; IS CHRISTAINITY THE TRUE RELIGION IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biolabee(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Bro nice one... Thank God for life...time don pass...

I just dey manage my side

Lol....
Nashville:

So na Unilag you go, you this man. You must have been there late nineties, early two thousands. Abi I lie!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2013
"God is a spirit and those who worship him must worship him in spirit and in TRUTH".

Let he that have ears hear...
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sucess001(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=suredammy]I have read a lot of comments on this issue and I am always amazed by the response from most Nigerian Christians. Can to all see that this goes beyond randy pastors. I think it is a valid question to ask if Christianity is the religion to attain salvation. And before you scream YES IT IS, please just take a moment to reflect. Where is the Ideal Christianity, When Celebrity Pastors just milk and take advantage of church members, all preaching is jeered toward prosperity gospel read MONEY. Where is the fear of God in all these pastors who profess to have higher insight and spiritual levels compared to their congregations? What is that spiritual level? Who and where are those possess it? Is it not all a mirage and farce? I think it is high time we all pondered and think deeply about the credibility of Christianity and not follow dogmatically. Mind you, scandals involving the church and so called MEN OF GOD are not limited to Nigeria (CATHOLIC CHURCH WORLDWIDE READ ANYONE). I doubt it if most Nigerians have even bothered to read about the history of Christianity.
Where is the fear of God, spirituality, Hoping for God reward in heaven, worshiping God alone, Love of God, following his injunction and laws, making sacrifices for their God and not only hoping for material wealth in this world. Christians only choose to follow the Gods laws that suit there whims and self-desires. Where are the Pastors and Christians who abstain from and condemn fornication, embezzlements, bribery, and corruption e.t.c.
God’s true religion is perfect and He will only use righteous men and women to propagate his religion, not these criminals disguise as PASTORS. The truth is clear and falsehood is clear. Whoever chooses to follow the path of falsehood will only have him or herself of blame when he meets his CREATOR. I know most people will abuse me instead of thinking deeply about what I have written, but that doesn’t change or blot the facts and the MOST IMPORTANT OF QUESTIONS; IS CHRISTAINITY THE TRUE RELIGION IN SIGH
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sucess001(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2013
suredammy: I have read a lot of comments on this issue and I am always amazed by the response from most Nigerian Christians. Can to all see that this goes beyond randy pastors. I think it is a valid question to ask if Christianity is the religion to attain salvation. And before you scream YES IT IS, please just take a moment to reflect. Where is the Ideal Christianity, When Celebrity Pastors just milk and take advantage of church members, all preaching is jeered toward prosperity gospel read MONEY. Where is the fear of God in all these pastors who profess to have higher insight and spiritual levels compared to their congregations? What is that spiritual level? Who and where are those possess it? Is it not all a mirage and farce? I think it is high time we all pondered and think deeply about the credibility of Christianity and not follow dogmatically. Mind you, scandals involving the church and so called MEN OF GOD are not limited to Nigeria (CATHOLIC CHURCH WORLDWIDE READ ANYONE). I doubt it if most Nigerians have even bothered to read about the history of Christianity.
God’s true religion is perfect and He will only use righteous men and women to propagate his religion, not these criminals disguise as PASTORS. The truth is clear and falsehood is clear. Whoever chooses to follow the path of falsehood will only have him or herself of blame when he meets his CREATOR. I know most people will abuse me instead of thinking deeply about what I have written, but that doesn’t change or blot the facts and the MOST IMPORTANT OF QUESTIONS; IS CHRISTAINITY THE TRUE RELIGION IN SIGHT OF GOD.

And ur point is? Y don't u tell us d religion u re advertising rather than rigmaroling. Am sure its not one religion dat some pple have been using to kill millions u re refering to sha? Else, u re deluded.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by suredammy: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2013
sucess001:

And ur point is? Y don't u tell us d religion u re advertising rather than rigmaroling. Am sure its not one religion dat some pple have been using to kill millions u re refering to sha? Else, u re deluded.
The important question is that is it the Spiritual leaders and Men of God who are to be looked up to for guidance that are killing people in the religion you are talking about or some misguided individuals who have been condemned and disowned by the leader and real adherents of the religion? As it is the case with christainity. The whole decay in christendom is in the upper echelons, even involving catholic cardinals . I ask again where is the spirituality and fear of God. This is an invitation to think and ponder.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2013
suredammy:
The important question is that is it the Spiritual leaders and Men of God who are to be looked up to for guidance that are killing people in the religion you are talking about or some misguided individuals who have been condemned and disowned by the leader and real adherents of the religion? As it is the case with christainity. The whole decay in christendom is in the upper echelons, even involving catholic cardinals . I ask again where is the spirituality and fear of God. This is an invitation to think and ponder.
"Salvation is personal" you seem to forget that my friend. Needless to say the church as a whole have committed crimes that the mouth can't even speak of. A quick look at catholicism and what they perpetrated via the "Inquisition" is testament to this.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Blazinraj01(f): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2013
opeyemi2012: Spicy V, please don't argue with these people....they know nothing! There is nothing wrong in what Biodun did but they won't understand. They are not spiritually inclined enough to have full understanding of these things! undecided

OMG! grin grin
I think the next catch phrase will be 'another level of grace'
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2013
"For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord." - Jude 1:4

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2013
frosbel: "For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord." - Jude 1:4
Funny how our lobotomize christians of nowadays always forget to read this portion.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by biafranqueen: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2013
suredammy: I have read a lot of comments on this issue and I am always amazed by the response from most Nigerian Christians. Can't you all see that this goes beyond randy pastors. I think it is a valid question to ask if Christianity is the religion to attain salvation. And before you scream YES IT IS, please just take a moment to reflect. Where is the Ideal Christianity, When Celebrity Pastors just milk and take advantage of church members, all preaching is geared toward prosperity gospel (read MONEY). Where is the fear of God in all these pastors who profess to have higher insight and spiritual levels compared to their congregations? What is that spiritual level? Who and where are those that possess it? Is it not all a mirage and farce? I think it is high time we all pondered and think deeply about the credibility of Christianity and not follow dogmatically. Mind you, scandals involving the church and so called MEN OF GOD are not limited to Nigeria (CATHOLIC CHURCH WORLDWIDE READ ANYONE). I doubt it if most Nigerians have even bothered to read about the history of Christianity.
God’s true religion is perfect and He will only use righteous men and women to propagate his religion, not these criminals disguise as PASTORS. The truth is clear and falsehood is clear. Whoever chooses to follow the path of falsehood will only have him or herself to blame when he meets his CREATOR. I know most people will abuse me instead of thinking deeply about what I have written, but that doesn’t change or blot the facts and the MOST IMPORTANT OF QUESTIONS; IS CHRISTAINITY THE TRUE RELIGION IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.

what's the alternative?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Olufhemy(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2013
flolancracker: undecided its on nairaland you'll see fornicators quoting bible verses undecided I S my H!

At least they admit it and don't beat around,so face facts!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sucess001(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2013
suredammy:

like i said earlier...if u must argue, come out plain.

what religion are you canvassing? come out so we can analyse the issue.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Rdduite(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2013
sucess001:

no need asking. He's a muslim, my argument is never abt d religion cos dat itself has caused severe issue in dis country bt abt moral conduct & character of positioned fellow! There's a clear diff b/w a xtain & a muslim in terms of faith & believe system bt dat aside! Until we question our leads or elders, dis issues'l continue!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by suredammy: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
sucess001:

Mind you this is not an argument, just civilized dialogue. Yeah, the religion am talking about is Islam and implore you and everyone to find out about the true Islam. I am appalled how little non-muslims know about Islam. I just want us all to open our minds, learn about what Islam entails and Then we can all decide and make an educated choice. May God guide all aright.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by suredammy: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
biafranqueen: what's the alternative?
The alternative is Islam and I implore you to find about about the true Islam, It is all around us and so much in the news but have we taken the time to find out about what it really encompass.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
suredammy: The alternative is Islam and I implore you to find about about the true Islam, It is all around us and so much in the news but have we taken the time to find out about what it really encompass.

no, the alternative is JESUS, he is the WAY , the TRUTH and the LIFE, no one can access the grace of GOD and eternal life through any other person, god or name.

Sexual abuse also happens in ISLAM , let me post some examples.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/midlands-woman-tells-how-sexually-1753440

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Nottingham-Imam-jailed-sex-attack-boys/story-15644396-detail/story.html#axzz2dB7ylNvz

Islam is just another side of the religious coin.

smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.