Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,879 members, 7,912,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries (32173 Views)

About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / Should There Be A Law On Indecent Dressing? / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by GooseBaba: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
BedLam: MUST EVERYTHING BE PLEASING TO GOD? OK! How do we know what pleases him? He didn't create clothes when he created man as supposed. The west introduced us to clothing, so if they are going back to the good old days without clothes then we should follow suit! Abi u want make every woman de wear ninja like Muslim fanatics?

The west introduce your ancestors to clothes..!!? So Mumu still dey this town...ask yourself this question. So if oyinbo brought your ancestors clothes how come we have traditional outfits?

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by MCKULQ(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
o boy! seee yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshy cry shocked shocked

END TIME THINGS grin
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Clemzy16(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Those girls in the first pixz must be igalas. I hear say dem no dey wear pants grin
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by judedwriter(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Nice, big a s s e s.
But why don't most naija girls wear pants especially when they wear trousers?
because they want to tempt u sill*y .
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by lafuria1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
As far one is not related to the person dressing inappropriately we won't bother. A guy will see a girl with exposed back, he stares, loves it and imagine things but if his sister should come along dressing same way, his face Changes, his reaction will be spontaneous, 'ada why is your back open, before I slap u, u better adjust, you want all d boys to see it right'.
That's human for you.

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by GooseBaba: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Katalystic CJ: Soon, someone would be screaming RAPE!!! When you are the one who caused it. Nigerian girls stop disgracing your families. I PITY YOU!

How many times you don fu ck craze person? Indecent dressing does not equals RA PE. Only weak individuals use that as an excuse to commit such acts. Check ya sef
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Tayeni(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
GooseBaba:

How many times you don fu ck craze person? Indecent dressing does not equals RA PE. Only weak individuals use that as an excuse to commit such acts. Check ya sef
BULL'S EYE! walahi! Tell am for me!

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by AnanseK(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
GooseBaba:

Unfortunately "weak individuals" as you described them, form a large proportion of the society.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Chimoski87(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
See firm butts
Click like if you think Ikechukwu Adanna is a
Phucking Hypocrite!

Click like if you think that this guy is an unrepentant pervert
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by akintun: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Our forefathers were virtually naked, so I wonder whose culture is indecent dressing prominent. Africa culture allows indecent dressing .
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Tayeni(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Chimoski87: See firm butts
Click like if you think Ikechukwu Adanna is a
Phucking Hypocrite!

Click like if you think that this guy is an unrepentant pervert
aint clicking!

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by GooseBaba: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
akintun: Our forefathers were virtually naked, so I wonder whose culture is indecent dressing prominent. Africa culture allows indecent dressing .

Virtually Na Ked" ..? According to your white masters ba? Guy use brain small. Was it the white man that brought them traditional designs and traditional clothes. Guy try reason....

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by NextIG(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmmm! May God save our generation and the yet unborn.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by GooseBaba: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
AnanseK:

Unfortunately "weak individuals" as you described them, form a large proportion of the society.

Even at that. These same individuals exist in the so called develop countries. However, those society do not blame RA PE victim for their style of dressing. Before the advent of such dress sense, women were still RA PED regardless. I saw her ankle that's why I did it. I saw her bra strap. She had on lip stick. I saw her pantie line. Excuses yapa.!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by tithe(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by comrChris(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
op self must u post ur pic?anyway pples wear what dey feel s ok 4dem n mind u dere s nutin u can do 2please everybody
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by OmoAlata1(f): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
those are some nice looking a$$
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by pofolo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
alpha conde: I like girls who dress indecently, they make going out fun. I feel the world advices liberty up to that extent. What an individual wears is left to him/her, what u see is left to you. For example

sic...." am i saw what i think im seeing"....
geeeeeez, the girl in black bares it all.
lip sealed.!!!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Cardinal2012(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
haxan919: IF YOU THINK D EXPOSURE OF YOUR BODY IS MODENISM THEN ANIMAL ARE MORE MODERN THAN THE HUMANS ~zakir nayik~
cry

thats very correct
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Pdizzle(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
shiii..those asses re firm shocked
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bleaching damages the skin,and makes it wrinkle and age quicker than it is supposed to.
Ladies excess make up only make you look too desperate.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by FOLLEY20(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
smothly: Honestly speaking,some people have turned themselves to a masquerade all in the name of fashion,forgetting that they are what they puts on.
Yes, there 3 sets of pple involved: 1.some are just naturally innocent, 2.some, they do it because others are doing it while 3.some are agents of d devil on assignments. Which category are u. I advise u don't belong to any group for Christ's sake.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by GooseBaba: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
FOLLEY20: Yes, there 3 sets of pple involved: 1.some are just naturally innocent, 2.some, they do it because others are doing it while 3.some are agents of d devil on assignments. Which category are u. I advise u don't belong to any group for Christ's sake.

WTF..!!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Chiopatra: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
BedLam: MUST EVERYTHING BE PLEASING TO GOD? OK! How do we know what pleases him? He didn't create clothes when he created man as supposed. The west introduced us to clothing, so if they are going back to the good old days without clothes then we should follow suit! Abi u want make every woman de wear ninja like Muslim fanatics?
wat is dis one saying?For ur mind now u are making sense
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
its high tym we start giving dem public disgrace
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by vcvibes(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=Imanuel Jannah][img]http://1.bp..com/-uEksBuIbX8k/UhnuMocBd6I/AAAAAAAABN4/3O59R1ZgtB4/s320/Indecent-dressing-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Indecent dressing among Females

In this century, dressing indecently has become an unwanted reality. DAAAMMMNNN!!!!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Jessicavizzy(f): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: See their black Bum ,I hate black girls
Taaaaaaaaaaa...stay well.Wo like u sef!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by HoldenCaulfield(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
yes you are right westerners came here and found you wandering unclad, not knowing the the purpose of your creation and they gave you religion down south. So whatever they do you should also follow suit.
#Spits on southern christians#
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by cannonnier(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2013

Abeg clap for your self.......

The world bigges olodo, wawa, fool, ewu.
Go get some schooling.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Tayeni(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
Shyna112: its high tym we start giving dem public disgrace
such as lynching them wt tyre and petrol abi? Or ripping off their clothes and groping them? Abi rap ing them because they made ur uncontrollable abunga in ur boxer angry? Its high time we all faced our own businesses instead of behaving like apes in d jungle.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Tayeni(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Tayeni(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: yes you are right westerners came here and found you wandering unclad, not knowing the the purpose of your creation and they gave you religion down south. So whatever they do you should also follow suit.
#Spits on southern christians#
hey! Ur spittle just caught me in d eye.......lol. You shouldn't hv added d last sentence. The guy u quoted wrote an unintelligent post. And you descended down to that level and wallowed there with him by adding d last goofy sentence above. Both of you are ...............s. Fill in d blank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Please What's Your Opinion On Sagging? / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) / Miss Universe Beauty Pageant 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.