Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,647 members, 7,918,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:58 PM

a - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / a (3831 Views)

Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? / UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: a by claremont(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: a by AlyricistLaura: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Tha Niqqah Pipe Game must Be Immortal....

There is no way a Biitch can Ever Convince me to Move to Nigeria.

I just Left Port Harcourt a Month ago and the Place was Filthy!

I wouldn't even drink water up in that Muthafoukah

And my Friend i came there with Caught Malaria

The Nigerian Women are Beautiful Though, however i just don't have the immune system to stay up inside that Country living in Infestation Damp Dirt Ridden Shanty Shacks compiled with Various Exotic Funks, Fumes & Raw Sewerage!

You have to have the Immune System of a Cyborg from 2716 to Live in that Mouthafoukah

I Refused Vaccination Shots, Screw that.

I just Shortened the Visit.

Some of the Women i purchased for Play Had Shitt in their Crack Equivalent to the Girth Resembling that of a Brown Brick

Wonderful Country. All and All Worth Every Penny

The Locals had a Slight Kidnapping Problem Though
Re: a by AbuMikey(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

The Nigerian Women are Beautiful Though, however i just don't have the immune system to stay up inside that Country living in Infestation Damp Dirt Ridden Shanty Shacks compiled with Various Exotic Funks, Fumes & Raw Sewerage!

You have to have the Immune System of a Cyborg from 2716 to Live in that Mouthafoukah

Some of the Women i purchased for Play Had Shitt in their Crack Equivalent to the Girth Resembling that of a Brown Brick

Mukina2 ,Nigga needs to be dealt with angry ,Spamming thr Forum with is negative figure reading IQ!
Re: a by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

]

And you MR mothafucka were you forced to visit the country in the first place, or dont you know how to get information about a place before you get there, You know what, despite everything you just mentioned, although there is a little epitome of truth in it...i still consider Nigeria a free country compared to your heavenly endowed country were you get fvcked all over with no living on freewill...Nigerians are happy people, smart and most of all, peaceful, keep your western whatever trash that just came out of your mouth to yourself

1 Like

Re: a by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Wow really, and if that was you on your profile pic, then you are not even Healthy Economically enough to be living in Nigeria, we dont need people like you....i bet you cant even mention the country where you are from.
Re: a by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2013
crb20: I graduate next year with a Politics degree, I'd be willing to work any job really if I was able to get a visa. We've spoken a lot about Nigeria so I know about his family/plans for future etc. We've only dated 6 months but truly love each other. I understand it would be extremely different from the UK but Nigeria sounds like a great place.

I just wondered is it really possible I would be able to obtain a visa?

Thanks
chai... man dey plan how to leave dis god forsaken country, and u dey herr dey yarn GREAT PLACE...

well my advice is yall get married soonest ovr there in U.K , tht way he gets to keep his visa...

do it ASAP
Re: a by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

if thtz you and ur mum or mayb sis on ur pic, then JESUS, u are one fugly son of a bitachh....

yall head look swollen..

and i weep in disgust..
Re: a by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
So people really dnt knw the great potentials in Nigeria, Millions of people are trying so hard to come into Nigeria..Though no much employment opportunities, But their great prospect and gud returns on investment.

OP, pls disregard any negative comment abt Nigeria, where great and loving people, u already experience it wit ur man. Visit the Nigerian High Commission in Uk get a visa and a work permit, i assure u, u will be jst fine as long as we here in Nigeria can survive, u will survive. As for a job, i can assure u, if u search well and pray well, u will find a gud job that will pay u gud money. All d best
Re: a by MrsChima(f): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Guess who is back? grin grin

Hey boo! kiss
Re: a by MrsChima(f): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
sunnydayasaba: So people really dnt knw the great potentials in Nigeria, Millions of people are trying so hard to come into Nigeria..Though no much employment opportunities, But their great prospect and gud returns on investment.

OP, pls disregard any negative comment abt Nigeria, where great and loving people, u already experience it wit ur man. Visit the Nigerian High Commission in Uk get a visa and a work permit, i assure u, u will be jst fine as long as we here in Nigeria can survive, u will survive. As for a job, i can assure u, if u search well and pray well, u will find a gud job that will pay u gud money. All d best

There is no safe place in this world and some places are more toxic than others. We have to keep it real about the highs AND lows of any country we visit.

Kidnapping is a problem in Nigeria and she need to be careful.. even Nigerian police wouldn't be able to save her azz.
Re: a by MrsChima(f): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
eddiebruk: ]

And you MR mothafucka were you forced to visit the country in the first place, or dont you know how to get information about a place before you get there, You know what, despite everything you just mentioned, although there is a little epitome of truth in it...i still consider Nigeria a free country compared to your heavenly endowed country were you get fvcked all over with no living on freewill...Nigerians are happy people, smart and most of all, peaceful, keep your western whatever trash that just came out of your mouth to yourself

Lets keep it real..is Boko Haram happy? lipsrsealed grin
Re: a by AlyricistLaura: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Guess who is back? grin grin

Hey boo! kiss

kiss....... wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? / 10 Reasons Why Men Don't Find Fat Women Attractive / How Do I Return My Landlady's Pant??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.