Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Accounting Jobs!!!!!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accounting Jobs!!!!!!!!!!! (1168 Views)

Urgent Accounting Jobs And Other Vacanies / Accounting Software Training In Nigeria, Lagos: Accounting jobs Vacancies / Accounting Jobs In Lagos / Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accounting Jobs!!!!!!!!!!! by ezzy88(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
I am a graduate with HND in Accounting, completed NYSC and a chartered accountant. I need someone to help me with an accounting job within lagos and its environs.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Accounting Jobs!!!!!!!!!!! by walex0077: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
you can submit ur cv to eghiemai@yahoo.com, the name of the company is eghiemai industries limited need accountant
Re: Accounting Jobs!!!!!!!!!!! by ezzy88(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2013
walex0077: you can submit ur cv to eghiemai@yahoo.com, the name of the company is eghiemai industries limited need accountant

Thank 4 ur response
Re: Accounting Jobs!!!!!!!!!!! by macklef(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2013
accountants neva really lack jobs. https://www.nairaland.com/1413455/accountant-wanted-lagos-island...
try link.
Re: Accounting Jobs!!!!!!!!!!! by vivianulo: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2014
Log unto http://accountingtoolkit-ng.com/Forum-latest-accounting-jobs-in-nigeria you will get updates of various accounting jobs in Nigeria you have to register to be a member.

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Salary Negotiation Mistakes / Secretary (oshodi) / Abia: Chief T.A Orji Has Assured That All Non Indigenes Disengaged Is Reengaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.