Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,289 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Idu Alex, The Second Face Odidi Gboigbo - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Idu Alex, The Second Face Odidi Gboigbo (502 Views)

Obama Late For Easter Service, Sat On The Second Row In Church (Photo) / United State Now The Second Biggest Oil Producer In The World / The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idu Alex, The Second Face Odidi Gboigbo by Dollarsboy(m): 5:49am On Aug 26, 2013
COM. IDU ALEX, NATIONAL PRESIDENT OF URHOBO NATIONAL YOUTH MOVEMENT INDEEDD IS WORTH ALL THE SUPPORTS OF THE ENTIRE URHOBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS ESPECIALLY THE YOUTHS FAR AND WIDE THE NATION. COM. IDU ALEX A VIBRANT INITIATOR BLESSED WITH THE UNCOOKED GIFT OF LEADERSHIP IS SERIOUSLY WARMING UP TO DRIVE THE URHOBO KINGDOM AND ITS PEOPLE TO A HEIGHT IT HAS NEVER BEEN SINCE HISTORY'S COUNT

LONG LIVE THE PRESIDENT
COM IDU ALEX
URHOBO NATIONAL YOUTH MOVEMENT

Re: Idu Alex, The Second Face Odidi Gboigbo by bigtt76(f): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2013
SMH ....so you f@cking woke up this early to tell us all this trash? #namyfault #wakapass
Re: Idu Alex, The Second Face Odidi Gboigbo by Pkingsley: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2013
Greetings to all viewers!
My name is james from UK I own a plaza where I sell laptops,mobile phones,digital cameras,I-pads,I-pods etc. The rate of low sales rate here in UK is driven me out of business and I wanna open a branch in Africa. A friend told me Africa communication market is good. I need a trust worthy partner in Africa male or female. Interested persons should contact ppeterkingsley1@gmail.com for more info

(1) (Reply)

Indian Soldier’s Body Found In Himalayas 45 Years After Plane Crash / India Fury Over Gang Molests Sign Of Changing Nation / Basher Al-assad To Place Syria's Chemical Weapons Under International Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.