Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? (1080 Views)

Pitfalls To Avoid When Buying Land / How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun / Land Fraudsters Tricks I Learnt In 2010 And Tips On How To Avoid Them This 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? by Sagamite(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
Where is the best place to live (I assume it would be in Ikoyi or VI) to avoid the crazy log jams during the working week morningrush? Or to avoid having to leave your house at 5am to get to work on the Island for 9pm?

Please try and be specific with the estate name or the street of residence.

Also please provide an approximate travel time to Broad street if one leaves the apartment between 7 or 8am.

If you don't have this info, please feel free to contribute your horror stories about the difficulties of getting to the island for work from your own area. This would at least help me eliminate areas even if I don't know the best.
Re: Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
*Bump*
Re: Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? by viperman: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
You're right Ikoyi and V.I are the best for you if you work on the island.
If you work on the mainland, surulere is the best for you.
Re: Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? by Sagamite(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
Thanks, viperman.

But how long does it take on average to get from most parts Ikoyi/V.I to Broad Street or Marina during the rush hour?

What time would someone have to leave home in Ikoyi/V.I to get to work for 8.30am?
Re: Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? by viperman: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2008
If you live in ikoyi it would take you just about 20 - 25 mins max to get to work at broad street as you'd be driving against traffic. smiley
Re: Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? by Sagamite(m): 1:56am On Jun 30, 2008
Thanks, man.

More please.
Re: Where Is The Best Abode To Avoid The Working Week Traffic? by Sagamite(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2008
*Bump*

(1) (Reply)

Cheap C Of O Land At Kuje Area Council On A Tarred And Serviced Area / Brand New 2br Flat With 3toilet, 2 Bath, All Room Ensuite@ Ogudu Barrack Estate / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Nnpc Estate,abuja With Complete Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.